The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+22
Anna
magnoly
Deceiver-Of-Fools
MetalHeadLiz
SoulLily
ice-queen
Onno
xut0piax
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
XDont-Tear-me-DownX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Ktsunami
HandOfSorrow
nightfalls
Fork Ninja
Sweet Sorrow
BigBossWTF
KellieBent
WTrocker
NeonFishnets
Diny
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Favorite WT song : The Cross, THOE, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:59 pm

WTrocker wrote:
When you read the news on Twitter and in your head you can hear Sharon saying it, haha.
Heh, I'm guilty of that too. Also:

When you're reading a novel and in your head it's Sharon narrating.
And it takes you a while to notice that this isn't normal.
Back to top Go down
http://soullily.deviantart.com
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:31 am

SoulLily wrote:
When you get the feeling that even if the world ends in 2012, it's all okay because in 2011 we'll have a new CD and a world tour, which makes life complete.

HA! I swear to god, but I thought about that too. Like you said, as long as we get it beforehand, I'm happy! XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:27 pm

When you have a strong urge to purchase a book purely because the author's name is John Holland.

And when you see this ad and squee:
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 IMG_1106
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:52 pm

- When you check every few hours if you have reached 1000 WT plays yet.
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow,The Promise, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:37 am

When you already count down the days to 20.3.11 because you'll see WT live again this day.
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:27 am

When you feel an intense amount of envy at the above statement because you still don't know what date you're counting down to and you can think of nothing but when WT will be in your country. Sad
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:29 pm

^ I'm sorry for you! Sad Snug
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:18 am

^ Aww, thanks Luisa. Snug
Back to top Go down
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Number of posts : 177
Favorite WT song : The Cross
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:50 pm

Hope you can count down soon!!

For me; When your nervous for the fanclubday for 2 weeks already...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesilentforce.com
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:03 am

When you are wishing more than anything that you could go to fanclub day ._.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:14 am

^ When the above is all you can think about.

When you're planning to watch BS with a couple of WT friends on the 10th and pretend it's your own fanclubday.
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:25 pm

^ That's cool!
I wish I had WT friends to do something like that...
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:36 am

^ Aww. >.< Snug
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:27 pm

^ Thanks! Snug I hope you'll have fun! I'll do something on my own then. Smile
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:05 am

^ 'Twas kind of a fail. We were watching at my friend's house and her grandmother interrupted us to watch a Polish soap opera... I watched it by myself at home later. XD

On topic, when you're already lurking to find some video or pictures from fanclubday.
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:32 pm

^ I'm doing this, too. Very Happy

When keep annoying your mum with saying how much you loved to have been at the fanclubday.
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:14 am

When you're writing an essay about the Protestant Reformation and listening to TTBTR on repeat as inspiration.
Back to top Go down
XDont-Tear-me-DownX
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
XDont-Tear-me-DownX

Female
Number of posts : 35
Favorite WT song : The Truth Beneath The Rose, Memories, All I Need
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:58 pm

1.When on every pages of your agenda it's writing at least one time : WT or Within Temptation Smile *And i said AT LEAST xD*
2.When your teacher say "Stand My ground" you immediatly think about WT and you write you a note in your agenda just to not forgot he said this...XD

Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:20 am

When you dry your hair by headbanging to Ice Queen. Very Happy

When you're responsible for the majority of the avatars tagged "Sharon den Adel" on Tektek.

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 6bdf174 You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 645c748 You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 8d27985 You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 6881316

When your most visited sites, after Google, are the official website and this forum.
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:26 pm

^ Haha, this is awesome! Very Happy *-*

When you're amazed because your mum bought a sharon-fruit. Razz
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:57 pm

^ I've still never tried a sharon-fruit. It sits on my WT to-do list.

...When you have a WT to-do list. Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:03 am

^ I hate to tell you but Sharon fruit tastes disgusting Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:14 am

^ Noo! Why??! Sharon fruit should be delicious like Sharon! *not creepy at all* I might try it anyway, just to see...
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:15 pm

^ Are they the peache-like ones without the fur?
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:37 am

^ I have just learned that "Sharon fruit" is apparently another name for Japanese persimmon. Which is the bald peach thing. Which I have had, and I do find it kind of gross... drat. >.<

Also, you know you're obsessed when you have this conversation:

Me: I really want that cupcake.
Friend: Go for it!
Me: I'm not even hungry, though, it just looks really good.
*I stare at the cupcake for a while and finally take it*
Friend: Ah! You were too tempted!
Me: Yes, but I live Within Temptation, so it's okay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next