The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Sharon's Live Mistakes

Go down 
+17
PaleEnchantress
KellieBent
Lady Draconian
Toatsies
AliyahDuilliath
ice-queen
ForgiveMeMySins
Scarygothgirl
beverly
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
britrogue
rafi
Onno
Caz
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:59 pm

Awww that's the best preformance of Somewhere. She still makes it beautiful with her wrong lyrics Razz

Finally the missing songs from Java Island. You think they left Somewhere out because she messed up?

Thanks Onno.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:31 pm

Yeah, I think so. Sharon & George thought Enter was a bad perfomance as well. They've always been perfectionists, I think we're lucky that they re-recorded parts for Black Symphony instead. Very Happy

Oh my... I just read on YouTube that this guy found the songs through a web archive of the official forum... anyone knows how to acces that? Wide Eyed
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:45 pm

Yeah thats what it said on the YT video for Enter. Although I thought it was a really good preformance. I wish they'd kept it on. Always annoys me on bootlegs that you can hear people talking. I want to hit them. Especially the people ctalking and clapping over the Fanclub day acoustics. *rant over Razz*

I still wish they hadn't re-recorded some of BS. I like the mistakes.

Erm I'll have a look around the Offical Forum. I'm not sure I'll be able to find it though.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:07 am

OOh!!! I love it XD That one was huge O.O

Oh well. I still love it. <3
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:54 pm

I know but atleast this time she tried to make up some lyrics Razz Unlike The Promise at Rocksound which always makes me smile.

Still sounds good I think they should of kept it Smile but I see why Sharon wouldn't of wanted it on the DVD.
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:56 pm

The missing songs from Java Island are on youtube? bounce

sorry, I'll calm down.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:35 am

To get to the archive http://community.within-temptation.com/forum/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=74&S=87920f164ab0cf0ac05f1c4d49cecd31

It was like the bottom option of the different forums Razz How did I miss that. Hope you find it Onno. I wont have much luck looking in the Dutch one Razz
Back to top Go down
Toatsies
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Toatsies

Number of posts : 161
Favorite WT song : All I Need
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:25 am

Oh my god, Somewhere at Java Island!!! And Enter! cheers I've always wanted to hear those.
Somewhere is so nice to hear without Anneke, even if Sharon messed up. Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:45 pm

Razz Yes much better with just Sharon. Anneke is still growing on me. I love her softer voice but I think she was a little stronger in BS.

I really wish they'd just put Somewhere on. I love it with mistakes. It's still perfect in it's emotion.
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 11:52 pm

I really like those. I wish they were on the DVD regardless of the mistakes. Especially Enter, since they don't play it much anymore. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:40 am

It probably just seemed unprofessional to put the ones with mistakes on there. And RUTH was a different story, 'cause they were only allowed one release with that song on it.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:32 pm

Deceiver-Of-Fools wrote:
^Laughing
At least it proves that she's singing live Razz
Has anyone seen the video of Sharon tripping during Our Solemn Hour?

This particular video is comedy gold. Jillian/Our Solemn Hour live at Brixton:

When exacly does she trip? I didnt see it well! Smile
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:50 pm

^That's not the video where she trips. Razz I'll see if I can find it.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:52 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
^That's not the video where she trips. Razz I'll see if I can find it.

its not? lol okay thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:16 pm

"Why has fate decieved me?"

Not too bad of a mistake, but noticeable. From Black Symphony. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:22 pm

I think she usually does that live. She did it at the Denver show Razz I love how past-tense switches to present-tense live XD
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:25 pm

That's the only one I've caught on BS so far...but I'm only up to Memories. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:08 am

They removed almost all mistakes from BS. And as far as I know, she always sings "has fate deceived me"
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:43 pm

I would have been nice to see at least one mistake of a Bloopers part like on the Silent Force tour, to show us some funny stuff that were not supposed to happen Smile
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:54 pm

Well she does change the tense alot in songs. Not really a huge noticable mistake though. I still wish they had kept the mistakes. All bands do it though. My mate was telling me how Ville (HIM) re-recorded his vocals for some live thing in his kitchen Razz and parts of End Of An Era have been re-recorded. I guess if your not a fan your gonna pick at the mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharon's Live Mistakes
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6