The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Sharon's Live Mistakes

Go down 
+17
PaleEnchantress
KellieBent
Lady Draconian
Toatsies
AliyahDuilliath
ice-queen
ForgiveMeMySins
Scarygothgirl
beverly
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
britrogue
rafi
Onno
Caz
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:22 pm

Was anyone watching the stream of the Optimus Alive festival?? Lots and lots of mistakes in that performance!
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 4:47 pm

^ I thought only Portugese could watch that stream? Anyone captured it?
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:35 pm

I watched it. Lots of mistakes. *runs to YouTube*

Okay. I found some vids, but I can't remember where most of the mistakes are. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Toatsies
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Toatsies

Number of posts : 161
Favorite WT song : All I Need
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:46 am

She sung "Would you mind if killed you" at the start of WHYD.. I kinda forgot the others.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:48 am

I heard a version of Ice Queen where she said "ruins of my world" I'll go find that video...*could take a while* lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Toatsies
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Toatsies

Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 5:16 am

Am I the one only one who hears this? Razz
In 'Ice Queen' she always seems to sing "Whenever she is raging.. taking life away" instead of "..she takes life away".
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:42 am

She does the first verse instead of the second verse in this one:

Deceiver of Fools - Live @ Rockwave (Mistake at 2:50ish)
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:54 pm

"haunts my mind" instead of "on my mind"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:17 am

Isn't that what it is originally...?
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 2:59 pm

Quote :
I thought so too....

So like...she goofed up on the Black Symphony OSH one. LOL. Of course...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 11:15 pm

I don't know...she does that at all of the live shows, doesn't she? Or did I miss a goof?
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:42 pm

I watch the vid in San Fransisco where she lost her voice and I felt so bad for her but, now I know that I'm not the only one to have done the same thing. *phew* It's embarrasing Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 3:26 pm

AliyahDuilliath wrote:
Quote :
I thought so too....

So like...she goofed up on the Black Symphony OSH one. LOL. Of course...

She messed up Jillian at Black Symphony too....she did the big end-note before the bridge by accident.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 7:06 pm

You cant blame her though Laughing she has to remember the lyrics to all the songs and she's bound to mix them up Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 9:39 am

This is true. Singing them over and over again can probably get confusing.
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 4:14 pm

that's one thing where Sharon reminds me of me! lol. I mix up words when I am singing my own songs. I gotta work on that though....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:57 pm

Maybe fans'll think it's cute like we do with Sharon Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:20 pm

It is just the cutest thing when she messes up words.

It probably shouldnt be but I find it so sweet.

xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Toatsies
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Toatsies

Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:38 pm

Quote :

She messed up Jillian at Black Symphony too....she did the big end-note before the bridge by accident.
I like that one. But then her voice kind of faltered on the "Jillian..." note because of that.

Also, in Forgiven she sings "why has fate deceived me" instead of "why did fate".
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 4:49 am

^At least it still makes sense Razz
Back to top Go down
PaleEnchantress
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
PaleEnchantress

Number of posts : 6
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6 / 2006 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:06 pm

Deceiver-Of-Fools wrote:
^Laughing
At least it proves that she's singing live Razz
Has anyone seen the video of Sharon tripping during Our Solemn Hour?

This particular video is comedy gold. Jillian/Our Solemn Hour live at Brixton:

nice!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:02 am

Toatsies wrote:
Quote :

I like that one. But then her voice kind of faltered on the "Jillian..." note because of that.

Also, in Forgiven she sings "why has fate deceived me" instead of "why did fate".

She changes the tenses around...when it's live Forgiven becomes "why do you leave me in silence" instead of "why did you leave me"...it's the same with Memories, it's become "darling you know I loved you"
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 6:51 am

I noticed that too. Still sounds amazing though, so it doesn't matter Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 7:00 pm

After torturing myself by watching the Twickenham Iron Maiden support videos as I couldn't go because no one would come to London with me. Plus tbf I've seen Iron Maiden before and they are pretty boring well they didnt do much for me anyway. Anyways on Ice Queen I found a new mistake on the first verse she says a mixture of 'You better hide before she finds you' and 'You better hide from her freezing hell' So it ends up 'You better hide before she freeze your hell'.

Aww it's too cute damn it I'm even more gutted now. Is that wierd that i actually want to see a mistake lol.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 3:28 am

I love it! xD

She's just so lovable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharon's Live Mistakes
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next