The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Things That Make You Go WTF?

Go down 
+26
rosetounge
xut0piax
RestlessAngel
BigBossWTF
Sweet Sorrow
Alyna
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
Frozen
CatocalaLacrymosa
LeiaLeFey
KellieBent
Anna
AliyahDuilliath
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
WTforever
Scarygothgirl
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
Ktsunami
Caz
Deceiver-Of-Fools
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:21 am

^^^Yorkchire XD
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:38 pm

The weather here! And they said something about global warming? Yeah right.
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:44 pm

^^ global warming is a misnoma anyway it inst just limited to just heating hte planet up Wink actaully it is but that causes more violent and polerised weather shifts Smile

The fact I apparently have allergies I havent known about for the last 19 years
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:23 pm

This goddamn fucking asshole. That's what.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:17 pm

This random guy who came up to me and started singing Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:29 am

My fucking mom that's what. I can't believe she'd do that to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:51 pm

How men put us a price by the size of the breasts.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:11 am

That N-Dubz apparently didn't cancel Gay Pride, they were forced not to go because people were going to boycott their set because one of their songs has homophobic lyrics. They're only lyrics you idiots, if they were so homophobic they wouldn't be playing would they. The only artist they could actually manage to get that was sucessful, because believe me the rest of the acts were scraping the bottom of the barrell and they force them out. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:27 pm

Today two random girls at the street told me: "Would you like to compare sizes?"
"Sizes of what??" >.<
"Boobies"
"Well, I don't know, mine are pretty small but I'm happy with them. It's not my fault you need to compare them just to prentend you have the self-esteem, you'll never have in your life. Go the Hell. Mine are bigger, you look like a man with that face you have. A man with boobs..."
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:06 am

^ XD haha

My braces
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:00 am

Penguins, or more accuratly my recent apparant obbsession with hte little buggers
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:19 am

That there's always charities to help women. To help them escape abusive homes. The children to, yet there's none for men? Then men that get knocked about by partners, by wives or boyfriends. That there's nothing to help them. Is it because they are men and they are supposed to be "physically strong enough to cope". Jeez. Start caring for everyone the damn same!
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:21 am

^ You clearly haven't looked around much. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:25 am

^^ I have, only found YMCA over here. Maybe they just aren't that out there if you get what I mean. =/

Another WTF, Jullian when he's stoned. "I haz hamburgers. oooh, melon. Wait that's a sausage" O.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:13 pm

^ Touche. I know about a couple in the city. I wouldn't know the names though. Of course, I don't think I know the names of many shelters off the top of my head... which is why bing is so cool. Razz

The bipolar weather. It's nice then it's boiling, then it's cold then it's unbearable... Gah.
Back to top Go down
MetalHeadLiz
Forsaken
Forsaken
MetalHeadLiz

Female
Number of posts : 517
Favorite WT song : Blue Eyes, Destroyed, Sounds of Freedom
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:38 pm

From 27 CDs I can get £45 o.O and How my music taste has totally change but sod it I wuvs these forums so I don't care I love you
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:25 pm

The people in my Psych class
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Favorite WT song : The Cross, THOE, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:37 am

The other day I saw a guy dressed as what appeared to be a giant tube of toothpaste holding a sign advertising a hairdresser. That was a pretty WTF moment.
Back to top Go down
http://soullily.deviantart.com
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:49 am

Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:56 am

^ HAHAHAHA. *dies a thousand times* XD
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:05 am

Speaking of gay, what makes me go WTF is when this guy in my German class says he doesn't mind lesbians at all, but if a dude likes dudes, he doesn't want to be around him. Needless to say, this child is not one I have conversations with anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:21 am

^ I know a surprising amount of people with the same opinion... guys who are fine with lesbians but creeped out by gay men, and women who love gay men but are creeped out by lesbians. It's ridiculous.

If anyone's seen Legend of the Guardians... WTF is the confetti at the end? THEY'RE OWLS IN A TREE. WHERE IS COLOURFUL PAPER CONFETTI COMING FROM?
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:17 am

^^ Augh I hate that double standard. He's not okay with "lesbians" He's just okay with erotic girl on girl action because he's attracted to girls I'd bet

Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:11 pm

Youtube and it's fucking copyright.
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:25 am

^^ Precisely what disgusts me most about the majority of the male population. ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Make You Go WTF?
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next