The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Favorite Lyrics

Go down 
+14
magnoly
Ktsunami
Amairwyn
Alyna
WTrocker
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
ice-queen
Alein
Funeral Freak
Toatsies
Deceiver-Of-Fools
themetalinme
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lyrics   Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:06 pm

subgenres not subgenderes...anyway forget that...and my english is not good but thanks anyway Hug
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lyrics   Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:25 pm

hahahaha!!!!! That was funny! It made me laugh anyway! Razz
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lyrics   Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:28 pm

quite funny..but such a diffrent meaning(off topic Laughing )
My favorite lyrics at the moment in:Mother Earth&The Promise I love you
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lyrics   Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:32 pm

it is!!! thats why its funny and the fact i thought you meant subgenderes!!
The Promise has wonderful lyrics.... I love you
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lyrics   Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:40 pm

Yes The Promise has one of the best lyrics ever.. I love you ..and Sharon at her highest notes Wink
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lyrics   Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:43 pm

Yes at the beggining I got shivers down my spine from hearing her voice! She also has high notes on Angels, which really sutes her Wink
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lyrics   Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:48 pm

Yep she hites very high notes on ME and TSF.The highest song on THOE might be The Cross(i guees even higher than Angels)and TTBTR.But we don`t want to be off-topic so my top favorite lyrics from each album Wink
Enter:Pearls Of Light,Candles&Restless(also Enter!)
The Dance:The Dance lol!
Mother earth:DoF,The Promise and Caged(and ATm Mother Earth Wink )
The Silent Force:Somewhere,See Who I Am and Pale
The Heart Of Everything:HoS,TTBTR and The Cross I love you
Back to top Go down
Alyna
Restless
Restless
Alyna

Female
Number of posts : 1207
Favorite WT song : What have you done & Forgiven
Bless :
Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lyrics   Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:25 pm

favorite lyrics?
hmm..
forgiven ..i think...

[ohh....my english is bad too:)))
but i`m studying english very much..and i want to follow a bilingual high school with english intensive:)]
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight-fans.super-forum.net
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lyrics   Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:28 pm

^You`re so lucky Very Happy
i`m on middle school,and i started english since 4 years and a half:embarassed:
My favorite WT lyrics at the moment:Hand Of Sorrow I love you
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lyrics   Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:27 pm

Well I cant say they teach you much in England about English Razz and the fact my teacher for GCSE hated me and made it his mission to make my life hell didn't help.

I think you all speak really good English though.

Favourite lyrics Smile Caged, Pale, Somewhere, Our Farewell, Overcome, Say My Name. Are the most powerful lyrics I can think of off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lyrics   Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:55 pm

all of the lyrics have something personal to me..i`m very related to See Who I Am,maybe that`s why is one of my fave songs Very Happy
Oh and thanks Kellie,but i`m not perfect Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lyrics   Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:59 pm

I forgot See Who I Am. I remember finding my TSF booklet and re-reading the lyrics and realising how much I related to it too.

Hug
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lyrics   Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 2:43 pm

^ Hug
At the moment TTBTR`s lyrics stuck in my head bounce
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lyrics   Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:39 am

Well...

My favorite is "No light in the darkness is too small to see - There is always a sparkle of hope, if you believe believe" in DoF. That's just amazing. It's very true to me too, I've clung onto hope through the last couple years. And eventually everything got better. It's so true, but it's so idealistic. I love that.

I also adore "One by one they are falling, every time they try to strike us down" from Dark Wings. That one very much for the same reason as DoF. I love the idea that if you stand strong enough no one can take you down.

And third would probably be "Though this might the ending of the life I held so dear, I won't run there's no turning back from here". That's gotten me through a lot of bad days when things happened at school. And no matter what it was that happened those always managed to get me to stand my ground. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lyrics   Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:25 pm

My favorite lyrics are
"Please awake
And see the truth
He can only be
If you believe what he tells you
Remember who you are
What you stand for
And there will always be a way"from DoF
and
"In my heart there is a place
In my heart there is a trace
Of a small fire burning
A sheltering ray shines through this night
Although it 's small, it's bright
But darkness is lurking:
again from DoF Razz.I don`t know that song mean a lot to me,and these are the strongest lyrics i`ve evr heared Wink
Anyway many WT songs have awesome lyrics(can i say all? Laughing )Somewhere,Hand Of Sorrow,Angels and Pale are other top favorites lyrically Wink
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lyrics   Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:29 pm

Yes DoF is a fav of mine, for the lyriics the song, the music Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lyrics   Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:35 pm

Indeed.I think it`s a masterpiece Wink
But what am I saying?All WT songs are masterpieces Razz
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lyrics   Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:30 pm

Of course, WT is a masterpeice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lyrics   Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:14 pm

I like the lyrics of 'Ice Queen','Forsaken','Pale' and 'It's The Fear'.
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lyrics   Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:20 pm

All WT lyrics are amazing. On each album they are in different 'style' just like music is special on each one.
But the ones I find myself the most in are: Restless, Grace, Mother Earth, Caged, The Promise, World Of Make Believe, Bittersweet, Jane Doe, Angels, All I Need.
And so many beautiful songs that give me so much strength and hope like anything or anyone else could ever do: Stand My Ground, Pale, Somewhere, The Swan Song, Overcome, Our Farewell, Deceiver of Fools, THOE, TTBTR, See Who I Am.
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lyrics   Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:51 am

I'm in love with the lyrics to Pale at the moment. The song has a lot of meaning to me. I have to stand up to be stronger... I just love it. Especialy now with what I'm going though...
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lyrics   Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:50 am

I really love The Truth Beneath The Rose's lyrics. As well as having a kind of religious meaning it is actually really relateable in many ways. And just has really complex lyrics. I was gonna try and explain it but I cant Razz

I’m hoping, I’m praying
I won’t get lost between two worlds
For all I have seen the truth lies in between
Give me the strength to face the wrong that I have done
Now that I know the darkest side of me

I just love those lyrics.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lyrics   Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:46 pm

Uhhhhh!??? Well...lyric-wise, uhhhgh!? Oh crap, this is kind of hard!? Ummmm, gotta think... head!desk

1)Our Solemn Hour
2)All I Need
3)The Truth Beneath the Rose
4)The Heart of Everything
5)The Gatekeeper
6)Hand of Sorrow
7)The Cross

WOW, that was hard!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lyrics   Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:50 pm

Great selection!
Our Solemn Hour`s lyrics are really meangfull Smile
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lyrics   Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:07 pm

Yeah, I love the lyrics of our Solemn Hour! It's a slap-in-the-face, a reality-check, a wake-up call, and a fact of human nature/behavior and how our species [of reason, logic, and intellectuality] are yet to learn from our own mistakes/past. The day we learn our lesson or try to redeem ourselves, it'd be too late!

We are the cause of a world that's gone wrong. CIVILIZATION IS OVER!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lyrics   Favorite Lyrics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Lyrics
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next