The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Within Temptation Live

Go down 
+22
donttearmedown
XDont-Tear-me-DownX
BigBossWTF
Emmy
magnoly
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Alyna
WTrocker
Amairwyn
Frozen
KellieBent
LeiaLeFey
AliyahDuilliath
Toatsies
Anna
Ktsunami
Franneke
Onno
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
Deceiver-Of-Fools
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Within Temptation Live - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Within Temptation Live - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Within Temptation Live - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:35 pm

^Can you send that performance?I really wanna see it here Razz
A bottle?Man,some fans are really crazy Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Within Temptation Live - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Within Temptation Live - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:40 pm

It wasn't a fan. WT was plaing the same time as Opeth or Judas Priest so the OTHER fans wanted to see them. I think this is the video. Its not that clear but you'll have to keep a close eye out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juSpuMIxl0Y
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
Within Temptation Live - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Did he throw it at the end?Because I can barely see something Laughing
Anyway that Ice Queen sounds quite beautiful(only the camera/phone quality sn`t good)but I can easily say that`s one of the best IQ performances Wink
Tell me,if that concert was in Greece,you were there? Wink
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
Within Temptation Live - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:09 pm

It was at the end, and I did see Sharon try and duck the bottle. it was quite dangerous because the freak that threw it, was trying to hit her. It was in Greece, but I wasnt there, I was in the UK, but while I was in the UK, they played at the Download festival, and I missed them
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Within Temptation Live - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:48 pm

XxfrozenbutterflyxX wrote:
^Me too.Live is better than CD..not because of the audio(which is usually even better! Razz ),because of Sharon`s dance,the interraction between the crowd and the band and much more.I will post some of my favorites but i`m too sleepy right now. Laughing
My favorite live performances might be the ones from ME Tour,TSF Tour,Black Symphony and Dynamo `98 tongue (Not in that order!)
But every WT show is MAGNIFIC!!! Wink
EDIT:I shouldn`t be lazy anymore,and make myself more useful Razz
I love that audio of IQ.Sharon`s singing is so sweet here I love you
http://www.withintemptationtube.com/video/298/Ice-Queen-live--ff-wat-anders-2001

Thanks for posting that performance, Cristina. That's the first time I've seen that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:59 pm

^Yes that performance is lovely.One of my favorites of Ice Queen.Wish i i could seen the video performance too,but i don`t think it was recorded Laughing
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
Within Temptation Live - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:09 pm

Oooh it's really pretty Smile and there's some evil Sharon in there too which I always love.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:28 pm

^Yes,i love her evil accent,aspecially in some ME songs and in Run Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:57 am

The evil side of Sharon was epic on the ME tour!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:54 am

^Yes indeed.Even her faice expression was evil. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:33 pm

On Dark Wings she was quite evil. I love it!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:03 pm

Yes,and DW is quite rare live,I`d die to see it Razz
Anyway,ENTER is my BIGGEST live request Shocked (that`s what I would look like if I will ever see it)
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Within Temptation Live - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:31 pm

Caged is the song I'd like to see most. Then I'd die happy Razz Or Somewhere, but I'd probably cry.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:34 pm

Caged is amaizing!That one too...I really wanted it at BS Sad
Somewhere will also make me cry...and The Promise...maybe I will die alive Laughing
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:58 pm

Die alive? That sounds like fun Laughing . But I'd like to see The Promise live *daydreams*
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:10 pm

Yes.It was a joke"Die Alive"is also a name of one of Tarja`s songs.
Deceiver Of Fools is another wish of mine.I reall want to see it with a live choir like at Zwolle 2001 and BS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:02 pm

Smile Die Alive Smile Tarja. Well I always call it fangirl dying Razz Like I dont think I've died so much as to when I saw Nightwish the other week. You just get so shocked and excited you think you're gonna die. Escapist being the most severe Razz

I've seen DOF live but there was no choir. It was there oncore song in Birmingham. It was amazing Smile I'd also love to see Enter live.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:54 pm

DoF sounds good live Smile Hand of Sorrow must be fun *starts jumping around*
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Our Solemn Hour is fantastic too.The intro makes every fangirl die alive Fangirl (aspecially english fans i guess)
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:13 pm

OSH is amazing live. It was really cool at Ahoy!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:58 pm

^I also love the Bourgesbouw version Smile
Oh I really want to see Another Day live.i`ve heared a version from `98 but the quality wasn`t very decent Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Bless :
Within Temptation Live - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:33 pm

Another Day live would be wonderful, especially since the 98 version is just audio. I really want to see a vid of the performance, but I don't think it exists. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:33 pm

yes it would be amaizing...but very rare thought Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:13 pm

I really like this performance of All I Need.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j6QmOTpdPQ&feature=channel_page
Does anyone know when it was? Or where? I didn't bother to check all the coments Razz
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Bless :
Within Temptation Live - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:23 pm

I think someone can confirm this, but seeing as it doesn't have any logos, I think it's from the Belgian TMF Awards 2007. This was bonus material on Black Symphony.

As for the place: Ethias Arena, Hasselt, Belgium
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Within Temptation Live
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next