The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Within Temptation Live

Go down 
+22
donttearmedown
XDont-Tear-me-DownX
BigBossWTF
Emmy
magnoly
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Alyna
WTrocker
Amairwyn
Frozen
KellieBent
LeiaLeFey
AliyahDuilliath
Toatsies
Anna
Ktsunami
Franneke
Onno
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
Deceiver-Of-Fools
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:33 pm

Agree! That perfomance was like "Wow, I wanted to be in that audience Surprised "
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Bless :
Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:34 pm

Me, too! Very Happy

I hope they play Enter live again one day, and I get to be there!
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:38 pm

We defiantley need more Enter in the setlists, although might have less of a chance with another album. They played restless last year in Birmingham which made me insanely happy Smile I would love to hear Enter though it's one of my favourite songs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :
Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:41 pm

They played Restless last year?? Laughing
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:47 pm

Yes Smile I screamed so much when I heard the intro Razz because I was in the queue saying I really hope they play something from Enter and The Dance and that I didnt think they would, then they played Restless and The Other Half (Of Me) which are also 2 of my favourite songs Smile

I think Enter should of been played for Black Symphony or atleast 1 Enter song.
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:50 pm

I would have been screaming too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:55 pm

Smile Happiness. Ok I found some pretty decent videos from Download 07 and thought everyone might like to hear how they sounded without their backing Smile In Love I want that amazing day again. I was on my mates shoulders for most of it because we were about 10/12 rows back Sad that tent was packed. So I hope WT saw me I was taller than everyone Razz

Our Solemn Hour Smile The first song, I was so scared something had happened to Sharon Razz I was panicking.

Forgiven:

EDIT:
After some thorough searching I found the original video Razz So anyone who wants to watch the whole thing:

http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=8407641

02:36 Stand My Ground
20:34 Interview + Forgiven
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:54 pm

Bah I just came to post that! You suuuuck! Laughing
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:30 pm

Thanks Onno Smile

SMG is no longer available on YT.

I love those preformances Smile
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:37 pm

But I just watched it?? Press refresh maybe!
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:02 pm

Razz it works now. YT obviously hates me.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:07 pm

Oooh I love that Forgiven! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:43 pm

I love those live performances I love you
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:06 pm

^Me too.Live is better than CD..not because of the audio(which is usually even better! Razz ),because of Sharon`s dance,the interraction between the crowd and the band and much more.I will post some of my favorites but i`m too sleepy right now. Laughing
My favorite live performances might be the ones from ME Tour,TSF Tour,Black Symphony and Dynamo `98 tongue (Not in that order!)
But every WT show is MAGNIFIC!!! Wink
EDIT:I shouldn`t be lazy anymore,and make myself more useful Razz
I love that audio of IQ.Sharon`s singing is so sweet here I love you
http://www.withintemptationtube.com/video/298/Ice-Queen-live--ff-wat-anders-2001
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:28 pm

That video is really nice Cris. I love the performances at Ahoy and at Java Island Razz The ME tour was fab too :)Every WT show is lovely! I think the performance of Ice Queen at the Rockwave festival was really good but there was an arse hole that thew a bottle at Sharon. If I was there I would have been screaming my head of at the guy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation Live   Within Temptation Live - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Within Temptation Live
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next