The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+22
CatocalaLacrymosa
davidtourniquet
Onno
Anna
KellieBent
Frozen
TruthBeneathTheRose
Scarygothgirl
Fork Ninja
LeiaLeFey
AliyahDuilliath
shadowlight166
WTforever
Funeral Freak
PrincessOfTheDevil
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
~river~
teardrop101
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:51 am

I got you hooked on the facebook flair muahaha

I changed mine again because Andy sent me Sharon flair Laughing
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Cmcapture1ya2
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:16 am

When you get mad you can't sue your mp3 player in the shower. I WANT TO LISTEN TO SHARON SING IN THE SHOWER<33333
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:40 am

^Shower radio? That's what I do. 'Cause I can't go 5 minutes without listening to WT xD
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:57 am

That's what my roommate said...but I was like....MY MUSIC ISN'T ON THE RADIO Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 8:11 am

They have ones that plug into mp3 players Very Happy I had to look around Target, Wal*Mart, AND Radio Shack before I found a cheap one. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 8:28 am

*sigh* Since I use a shared bathroom for the floor that might be considered disturbing the peace. Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 9:20 am

WT = Disturbing the peace?! WHAT?
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:35 pm

You sit on your Mother Earth chair listening to Mother Earth album over and over again for about 7 hours lol.

Was the only way to clear my head as I couldn't sleep. And it had to be Mother Earth as it never leaves my cd player EVER!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:22 pm

When you get sincerely pissed off when you notice the Child Helpline International doesn't thank WT for their donations Mad
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:31 pm

omg! that is well out!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:56 pm

Neutral That is bad. WT must have helped alot as well because those Frozen singles were like £7 maybe a bit less I cant remember but I'm sure they sold a lot. They even made a video to do with it. That is out of order!
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 3:50 am

Exactly Sad

When you go to Target and practically scream at one of the employees because they don't stock WT

When you actually squee when you see this:
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Mother10
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 8:07 am

^ That made me chuckle!

When you get extra mad at someone cuz they say they like Within Temptation, but turn out to be a jerk. I was all like OMG LET'S BE FRIENDS!!!! but she was a no it all...
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 9:23 am

^Ew...hate people like that.

When your friend changes your ringback tone from "The Howling" to "Inside the Fire" by Disturbed. And your mom informs you later that she tried to call you and thought she had dialed the wrong number because she wasn't hearing WT when she called.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 2:40 pm

Amy hun I'm sorry I know some WT fans that are real bitches.

Andy that's funny.

When you use the printer ink while your mom isn't home to print out pictures of Sharon to decorate your room.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 2:43 pm

Razz I used up all of my photography schools printer ink to print out pics of Sharon. All 4 printers Razz Was gutted though because it meant I couldnt print any more for weeks.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 3:08 am

When the first the thing you think of when something happens is "WT will make me feel better"

actually it was more cabobbled and there was swearing involved somehow...but that was the thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 4:00 am

When you don't understand how any WT fan could be a bitch 'cause everyone who knows who she is should want to be just like Sharon.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 4:14 am

NeonFishnets wrote:
When you don't understand how any WT fan could be a bitch 'cause everyone who knows who she is should want to be just like Sharon.

Must agree. The bitchy ones really bother me. It's kind of surreal to meat WT fans that are mean. It's like "and you are a FAN? You must be joking!"
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 5:02 am

apologizing for the double post

When you go to vote for the MTV European Music Awards and are pissed because WT is not up for Best Dutch & Belgian Act
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 5:30 am

OMG I KNOW RIGHT!!! I WANT TO GO POUND ON THAT GIRL'S DOOR AND BE LIKE DON'T SAY YOU LIKE WT IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE ALL "KNOW-IT-ALL" Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:29 am

Ugh.

When you go to a seafood restaurant for your little brother's birthday, even though you get sick at the sight of seafood because you know when you get home, the WT will be even more of a reward.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:32 am

When you don't do your homework cuz you had to print out pics of Sharon and chop up songs to use as ringtones.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 2:43 pm

Fork Ninja wrote:
OMG I KNOW RIGHT!!! I WANT TO GO POUND ON THAT GIRL'S DOOR AND BE LIKE DON'T SAY YOU LIKE WT IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE ALL "KNOW-IT-ALL" Evil or Very Mad

You go to school with her? Wait you are in Illinois right? PM me I might know the girl.
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 4:24 pm

I don't know any mean WT fans...most of them are totally mellow. Haha, I guess Europe got the good WT fans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Within Temptation-
Jump to: