The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+22
CatocalaLacrymosa
davidtourniquet
Onno
Anna
KellieBent
Frozen
TruthBeneathTheRose
Scarygothgirl
Fork Ninja
LeiaLeFey
AliyahDuilliath
shadowlight166
WTforever
Funeral Freak
PrincessOfTheDevil
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
~river~
teardrop101
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Empty
PostSubject: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:09 am

...when you make a thread like this Laughing

When you wait for an hour in the rain for the bus just so you can buy a magazine with a Sharon poster in it.

When you obsessively watch Within Temptation videos on Youtube for hours on end.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:10 am

When you sit and watch all the related videos to The Howling and favorite all them...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:12 am

Hahahahha done THAT one!
When you purposely have your mp3 player at a high volume so others will hear the music too.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:14 am

done that many times

when you offer your friend a headphone and they say "I'm not listening to The Promise, again, Kayleigh"
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:16 am

When you get mad at your sister for saying the E word while you were watching the Silent Force Tour DVD, and you didn't talk to her for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:17 am

when you go weeks without listening to anything but WT and when offered something you shriek something sarcastic...hehehe
Back to top Go down
teardrop101
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
teardrop101

Female
Number of posts : 142
Favorite WT song : The Howling, Stand My Ground
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 9:03 pm

When You Make Videos And Pics For Them And Keep Looking At Their Pics All Day!
Back to top Go down
~river~
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
~river~

Female
Number of posts : 11
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue11 / 20011 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 2:20 pm

Deceiver-Of-Fools wrote:
Hahahahha done THAT one!
When you purposely have your mp3 player at a high volume so others will hear the music too.
i do a variation of that at work on break i have on ear phone in and volume on loud so other people can hear, its gotten to the point where i want to take my cd into the dementia wing when im working and play it there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 8:35 pm

It could be a miracle cure.

You know you're obsessed with WT when you think their music is a miracle cure to dementia. Hmms.
Back to top Go down
~river~
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
~river~

Female
Number of posts : 11
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue11 / 20011 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 3:11 am

it would be amazing- and it would make within temptation a household name here.

you know you are obessed with wt when every time you go past your local music store you check to see what wt cds are there to see if someone has baught one or if maybe just maybe the special edition would show up or by some miracle ME is there

or another variation on the mp3 one is when you know you are drving with your friends you make sure you put the wt cd on in your car, and you know your friends are going to expect it there
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 3:00 am

When your frientds have given up asking you anything that does not relate to Within Temptation
Back to top Go down
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Number of posts : 1280
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue160 / 200160 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:15 pm

Deceiver-Of-Fools wrote:
Hahahahha done THAT one!

I do that a lot. When you spend hours writing Within Temptation in the font from Mother Earth on your schoolbooks. Also when you start going insane when you haven't heard one of their songs for an hour (because this I often end up singing to myself in lessons!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/GeorgiaS7920
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue160 / 200160 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:17 pm

Also when your friends can recite their discography just because you talk about them so much.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:24 pm

Your friends know to not speak to if you are listening to WT, otherwise they may get hurt Razz oops
Back to top Go down
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:28 pm

When your friends give up asking what you're listening to because they know that it will always be WT
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 8:11 am

Ktsunami wrote:
when you go weeks without listening to anything but WT and when offered something you shriek something sarcastic...hehehe

I haven't listened to anything but WT for months. And that's not an exaggeration. I seriously can't remember what else I have on my iPod. O.O

...When you get yelled at at 1:00 am every morning because you're on the WT forums when you should be sleeping or finishing your homework.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 2:51 pm

When you're on WT fourms instead of doing coursework. And it's the reason you're frazzled...but you don't give a crap.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 3:38 am

When yo have every song they ever recorded to the best of your knowledge on your ipod, and you made damn sure it was legal download, because God forbid I steal from them....hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 3:35 pm

When you have more live tracks from WT than songs from other artists.
Back to top Go down
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 7:55 pm

when you stop doing homework because you're too busy going on WT forums and watching their videos Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 12:24 am

..when you make this:

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... 4997108_bodyshot_300x400

And you spend at least an hour deciding on which of the faces in the selection they give you looks most like hers. And you're pissed when the one that does look most like Sharon's, hardly looks like her.

Or maybe that doesn't make me obsessed...Maybe I just wanted to show it off xD
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 1:26 pm

I made one too..I was pissed I couldn't get the Queen Of Hearts Dress in red...
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... 4612897_bodyshot_300x400
Back to top Go down
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 7:20 pm

When you listen to them until way into the night, even though you know that you'll probably fall asleep in Maths the next day Razz
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 8:57 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
..when you make this:

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... 4997108_bodyshot_300x400

And you spend at least an hour deciding on which of the faces in the selection they give you looks most like hers. And you're pissed when the one that does look most like Sharon's, hardly looks like her.

Or maybe that doesn't make me obsessed...Maybe I just wanted to show it off xD

i tried to make one of those but it wont let me Crying or Very sad

when your mates start complaining about the fact that you talk about Within Temptation too much
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
PrincessOfTheDevil
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
PrincessOfTheDevil

Female
Number of posts : 9
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow, Jillian, the Cross...
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Left_bar_bleue9 / 2009 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... EmptyWed May 14, 2008 4:15 pm

When you recite WT lyrics on your school diary instead of sleep in class.
When you make a fan video featuring a WT song, and plan to make another.
When you attempt to write out the score for the intro of TSF just so you can sing it accurately...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1025043/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Within Temptation-
Jump to: