The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+22
CatocalaLacrymosa
davidtourniquet
Onno
Anna
KellieBent
Frozen
TruthBeneathTheRose
Scarygothgirl
Fork Ninja
LeiaLeFey
AliyahDuilliath
shadowlight166
WTforever
Funeral Freak
PrincessOfTheDevil
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
~river~
teardrop101
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:15 pm

When you like almost every single one of their songs, except for two.
When you rank all of their songs, based on how much you like them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 1:11 am

That reminds me of yesterday my I was telling my dad that I had got my new memory card because not all my WT and NW songs would fit on 2GB and he said that I cant possibly like every song. But I do I love every single WT song Razz

When you see the name Stephen here pronounced like Steven but you always think and say it like Stefan like Stephen Razz I also think of Martijn when I see Martin Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 1:42 am

lol i'd be like that Razz

When you see Ice Queen on the TV guide you start singing Ice Queen xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 1:45 am

Razz There was ice on the roads this morning so I was singing Ice Queen aswell Razz Closest to snow we've got.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 1:55 am

Razz yeah we do need some snow
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 7:55 am

You can have some of ours. -.-

When you're watching "Twilight" and you get majorly pissed off because Bella says, "What a stupid lamb." Lamb. Like sheep. >.0
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 9:06 am

^ That got me too :bom:
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:01 pm

Yay I'll gladly take your snow Razz

When you decide you have to buy your brother something worth more than £10 this year as he said he got me Sharon for christmas Razz Which he obviously hasn't but I thought that was sweet Smile

Ok on the scale of obsessiveness how many WT pics on your wall is too many? Like I seriously am starting to think I have too many Razz On the wall infront of my bed is completely WT the 2 side walls have some pics and then the back wall has lots of WT and NW pics as all my WT pics wont fit on the wall infront of my bed Razz As I was putting up my NW pics yesterday I started to feel there might be too many Razz and now my walls are really covered. I'll have to get a pic but I think I'm starting to look crazy obsessive. Ok I already am Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:51 pm

^If you have too many, I have too many. XD

When you feel guilty about not being able to talk about WT on the forum lately 'cause you're so busy. So you go around talking to the people who are keeping you busy about WT. Doctors, teachers, mother, boss...
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 6:08 pm

Razz I just found the pics of your wall. I dont have as many as you Sad I need more Razz But my mom was like Neutral Ok Kellie. But my walls have been sexified Smile Also with topless Tuomas Wink I feel obsessed but I dont think having loads of pics is bad, just everyone else does Sad

You know this forum is gonna be mentioned in my Media Exam because I have to write about my research and I posted my questionnaire here Smile
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 8:43 pm

I need more pictures to put up on the wall xD

When you have to stop yourself squeeing during your little brother's play because there was a load of cuddly sheeps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 5:49 pm

When you get jealous of your friend Aine when she comments that her nickname is "Onnie", which is almost "Shonnie"
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 5:53 pm

when you come up with elaborate stories about what the lyrics mean.
when one of their songs inspired a novel idea for you. Very Happy

when you plan to learn Dutch just because they speak it
when you are happy that Sharon likes cats since you do too.
when you panic if you haven't listened to them for a while.
when you start listening to after forever just because they did a song with Sharon. Very Happy Laughing

Last edited by Amairwyn on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:46 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
When you get jealous of your friend Aine when she comments that her nickname is "Onnie", which is almost "Shonnie"
Ugh, sometimes people call me that too, I hate it Razz
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:00 pm

When you're mad that Sharon only came in third for sexiest female in the Kerrang Readers' Poll.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 9:33 pm

WTF.
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:27 pm

Yeah....but she beat Tarja.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:32 pm

WHO WON?

I KILL THEM.

HAH @ TARJA
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:17 am

Hayley Williams (is that her name?? The Paramore girl) I love Decode...but she's more cute than sexy.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:23 am

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you find yourself getting more upset about Sharon not winning than you were when your brother threw your iPod out the 2nd floor window.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:28 am

I cant even type what words came out of my mouth when I read Kerrang in Morrisons. I am so offended Hayley Williams came 1st. Neutral She is not attractive. I wont rant again thats already in the Kerrang thread.

Anyone but Hayley, anybody and I wouldnt be half as angry.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:33 pm

I can't believe Hayley beat Sharon!.... Sharon is way much better
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:53 pm

When you think of making a 'bloopers' video with all the funny takes of your media video because most of them I'm laughing on like on TSF bloopers Razz With Sharon's interview ith Dennis.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:55 pm

When you think of a WT game for the DS or something
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 10:50 pm

When you proceed to purchase birds and butterflies for your "My Green Garden" app on MySpace. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Within Temptation-
Jump to: