The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..

Go down 
+6
WTforever
NeonFishnets
ice-queen
themetalinme
Deceiver-Of-Fools
PurpleFusions
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PurpleFusions
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
PurpleFusions

Male
Number of posts : 179
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Left_bar_bleue35 / 20035 / 200Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Right_bar_bleue

Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Empty
PostSubject: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. EmptyThu May 29, 2008 2:17 pm

Sharon is once again featured in Kerrang! magazine again in their section called 'Final Last Words'. Here's what she said;

Kerrang!: When was the last time you cried?
Sharon: "When my grandmother died. I don't cry really easily but when I do, it's for a reason."

Kerrang!: What's the last album you bought?
Sharon: "I bought Dirt by Alice In Chains, which I love. You know how you put everything on your MP3 player and then you get rid of your CD's? Well, I did that and then I lost all of the files. I was like, 'Noooo!' so then, of course, I had to go and buy it again."

Kerrang!: When was the last time you did something you shouldn't have?
Sharon: "Oh, a long time ago. Probably in my teens. It depends what you mean, of course. I really can't remember, unless I'm getting used to being a bad girl in certain ways that it doesn't even register now."

Kerrang!: What would you spend your last £20 on?
Sharon: "A large glass of wine with goat's cheese. Those are my sins."

Kerrang!: When was the last time you got into a fight?
Sharon: "My God, that was a long time ago. I can't even remember, really. Maybe fights with shouting and arguing but as far as actually fighting goes, I never do that."

Kerrang!: When was the last time you were drunk?
Sharon: "Ah, now that wasn't so long ago. It would have been the last day of the last tour I think because I finally was allowed to drink. I don't tend to drink on tour because I have to look after my voice but that also means that I only need one or two glasses to get me drunk. I'm not used to alcohol at all but I don't think I'm a bad drunk. When I drink I get more ironic. Some people when they get drunk they get a bad mouth and turn nasty but I just get more loose and have a ball."

Kerrang!: When was the last time you went to a gig that wasn't your own?
Sharon: "I went to see A Perfect Circle the last time they played in Holland. They don't do many shows but they're always great when they do."

Kerrang!: What's the last thing you do before going to bed?
Sharon: "I brush my teeth. That's about it."

Kerrang!: What's the last song you'd like to hear before you die?
Sharon: "That's a little macabre. I don't know but I don't hope to die for a long time, so hopefully that's not too important. I don't think I'd want to hear music anyway, though. Maybe have a nice talk with someone and make sure there was nothing unfinished that you wanted to say before you went."
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. EmptyThu May 29, 2008 5:14 pm

Very Happy She's so sweet.
Back to top Go down
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Number of posts : 1280
Bless :
Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Left_bar_bleue160 / 200160 / 200Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. EmptyThu May 29, 2008 6:37 pm

Thanks for posting this. I bought the magazine just because she was in it but I couldn't be bothered to type it Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/GeorgiaS7920
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:53 pm

thats awsome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:07 pm

....And they say you can't fall in love with someone you don't know...
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
WTforever
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
WTforever

Female
Number of posts : 42
Bless :
Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 8:41 am

Sweet:D lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sadinsecureandemo
And2DieIsEasy
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
And2DieIsEasy

Female
Number of posts : 25
Favorite WT song : The Cross
Bless :
Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:17 pm

Oh,how cute. Thankx for sharing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/philandmauriceshow
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:59 pm

I love this interview! She is so sweet!
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:04 pm

Smile I have that Kerrang issue. Haven't looked at it in a while actually. I love this interview.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :
Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:46 pm

I have aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:36 pm

Smile I love it when WT are in Kerrang or Metal Hammer. Even if it has the tiniest bit about WT in I have to buy it Razz
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:03 pm

Same here Very Happy Then people tell me i'm weird Razz but who cares xD
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:23 pm

Razz People think I'm wierd for it as well. When it had a tiny pic of Sharon about Star Picks and she was saying people should go see Apocalyptica, I had to buy it. And I was going to Apocalyptica anyway, just nice for Sharon to tell me too Razz Then the one like 2 weeks ago had a little bit about songs you must download and they just robbed 3 songs from her 'Songs That Changed My Lie' and put another picture. But I still had to have it.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:12 pm

Yeah Razz I didn't buy that issue 2 weeks ago but luckily a mate scanned it and sent it to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:12 am

I dunno why I brought it, I just had to. I just cut that bit out for my wall though. They should put WT in every week, I'll buy it then Smile It's gone really bad recently featuring some awful emo bands.

I want Sharon on the front cover again Razz
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:33 am

I agree Very Happy It'd make it much better. Yeah I haven't brought it as much lately, I do if something about Anette or Noghtwish is in it Very Happy

Me too! xD
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:37 am

I buy it if it has NW too Smile Even the tiniest bit. Or 36 Crazyfists. Or if Marta from Bleeding Through's in it and she was this week Smile Hopefully when WT do comeback, Kerrang will make a big thing about it. They did call the Ahoy show the greatest show on earth Smile

Or they could print more WT posters for us Smile while we wait.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:41 am

Very Happy hopefully they will, then they'd be lots about them in there xD that is true Very Happy

Yeah yeah they could do that... they have to do that now Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:42 am

I should email Kerrang demanding WT posters for not letting Sharon win sexiest female. As they blatenly know she is, they should print us some posters.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:45 am

Yeah! they should! I can't believe they didn't let Sharon win, it was a crime against nature!! (Okay so I say yeah a lot lol)
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:49 am

Razz Dont worry I say amazing a lot. And wow.

They should of fixed it, Hayley Williams is in no way on any planet attractive. And Lyn-Z is in no way attractive either. Who was voting? I'm gonna be bitter about it forever Razz

I'm sure the men working in Kerrang find Sharon much more sexy than them. And the women.

It really is a crime.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:53 am

That's alright then Razz I sometimes worry about sounding a bit repetative lol!

Exactly!! those people obviously have no taste, don't worry I shall be too Laughing people will never hear the end of it.

Agreed, I mean who could look better than Sharon?!

It is!
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:59 am

Razz It's harder to phrase things when typing though. I never noticed it Smile

With the new audience of Kerrang though I kind of expected it. But we all voted so much and it was meant to be a battle between Sharon and Tarja and Tarja didn't even get top 5.

Not even if you put the sexiness of Anette, Tuomas and Johnny Depp do you get anywhere near the beauty of Sharon. And that is saying something Razz Oh and you can add the Apocalyptia guys as well Razz

No-one is as beautiful as Sharon.

Maybe I should write this to Kerrang. See if I can persuade them to give us a poster.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:06 am

That is true Razz

Yeah. We did try our hardest and at least Sharon did beat Tarja that's a good thing Very Happy

Nope I don't think much can get anywhere near as close, although my sister would definately disagree with the Johnny Depp bit Razz but Sharon is pretty perfect.

That's a good idea! If not then we shall start heckling them in some way Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:13 am

Yeah my wrist ached so much. Apparently people were cheating though some program where you can just type how many votes you want. So if not for that I reckon we would have won. I know people on the Offical Forum were voting like crazy.

Why cant she see Johnny Depp is the sexiest man alive Razz I really do think that Sharon is breath takingly beautiful, it's just unbelieveable someone can be that beautiful Razz

Well the Kerrang radio station is like a 20/25 minute drive from mine. I've been past it loads. So I'll write and tell them if they dont put a poster of WT in, I know where they live! Razz Be afraid Kerrang Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next