The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..

Go down 
+6
WTforever
NeonFishnets
ice-queen
themetalinme
Deceiver-Of-Fools
PurpleFusions
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:17 am

Mine did too, my parents told me to stop after a while Razz

Well she does she's mad about him, but she wouldn't think that Sharon looks better than he does. Yeah it is hard to believe but there she is Very Happy

Really? hmm easy then.. they should be afraid Razz Kerrang you'd better put a poster in lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:21 am

Oh I got confused for a minute there Razz Sorry Johnny but Sharon's more beautiful than you, I'm sure he'd agree Very Happy

I did say I'd get them if Sharon didn't win, and my mate's angry at them for not letting him do work experience there. Razz They should be afraid, very afraid.

There is the problem of finding room on my wall for another poster though Razz but I still want one. Paul Harries has loads of good WT photos.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :
Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:27 am

That's ok Razz I'm pretty sure he would xD

They have many people after them.. they'd better be careful not to get more Razz *imagines shaking fist at them*

I bet Razz I love Paul Harries photos xD I don't have much room, but I blame my sister for hogging the walls and bedroom door with Johnny Depp and Hannah Montana! Hannah Montana Rolling Eyes At least Sharon doesn't sound like she's singing through her nose. Although I don't mind the Sweeney Todd poster being up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:33 am

You should draw on the Hannah Montana poster Razz Glasses, black teeth and a tash. How olds your sister?

I have a Sweeney Todd Calender In Love a Jack Sparrow door poster and another Jack Sparrow poster. I wouldn't mind my brother having Johnny Depp posters either Razz

Twisted Evil Coming to get you Kerrang.

Paul Harries had done some of my favourite WT pics and other band pics. I just wish Kerrang would get back to their good days. Used to be interesting when I first brought it in 04.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:38 am

I wish.. I've been wanting to do that since she put them up, but I fear if I did then she would do something unthinkable to my big WT poster. My sister is now 14.

Awsome!! you wouldn't believe how many Johnny Depp related posters, DVDs and figurines she has Razz I mean she even has a Jack Sparrow cardboard cut out from Blockbusters lol!

Totally! mwahaha

Same Very Happy he's one of my favourite photographers. That would be good if they did Smile
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:42 am

A Jack Sparrow cardboard cutout? I want one Razz

Have you not been able to brainwash her with WT then?

I may actually write into them. We deserve a WT poster as we have to go a year without them. And they know they just want an excuse to put Sharon in Smile
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:47 am

Yeah Razz although the shape can look a little freaky in the dark.

No she really doesn't like them and she hasn't even heard them! She likes the look of Ruud in a couple of pictures but that's about it. She calls Robert and Jeroen the freaky looking bald men! *I then give her a verbal slapping of course*

We do Razz they need to help with our suffering Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:54 am

Shocked Insulting my Jeroen. That is going too far Razz

Yep for all the WT fans struggling to make it through the year pretty please give us a poster. Or their will be no more Kerrang Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:58 am

I know! Razz and then she goes all defensive if I insult Miley Cyrus! (really don't like her)

Pleease!?! They shall be warned Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:04 am

Razz She is awful. She deserves insulting. I saw a pic of her wearing a GnR top, I'm insulted. It's beyond me how anyone can like stuff like Hannah Montana or HSM. It's just a crime Razz

Or there shall be many fangirls and boys blood on Kerrangs hands.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:07 am

Yeah! one point I read about her saying about going all depressed and dying her hair black and wearing all black and I was thinking that's just freaking sad! My sister used to like both, at least she stopped liking HSM. It is a crime Razz

Exactly then they'll be sorry
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:10 am

Haha Miley Cyrus gothed up. She really is fake. Thats the thing I cant stand I think, that they are just so fake and cheesy. And they cant sing or dance.

Sharon can do both Smile Sharon dance beats all.

I think I am going to write to Kerrang. I'll type something up tomorrow. I really want a poster.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:16 am

I know! apparently she actually used to be one according to my sister, and I just think that's an insult to the gothic community Razz Yeah I really can't stand cheesy films and the fact that the people in the film leak over into adverts Rolling Eyes The people who came up with those films should be shot Razz

Totally! that's what I always say Very Happy makes me feel much better after my sister says something negative about the band xD

Awsome! Hope it works Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:23 am

Haha. She was only being a 'goff' for the attention then I reckon. How fake. Makes me laugh how the girl from HSM is doing spot adverts. Glamorous Razz and that she ended up naked in the paper. I just dont understand the appeal though, if I was a parent there would be no way in hell I'd let my kid go and see any of those films.

I'll post it on here when I've thought of what to write then. I wanna get in Kerrang and get a poster Smile
Back to top Go down
Gaia
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Gaia

Number of posts : 27
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow , Jillian , Enter
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:42 am

ice-queen wrote:
I know! apparently she actually used to be one according to my sister, and I just think that's an insult to the gothic community Razz Yeah I really can't stand cheesy films and the fact that the people in the film leak over into adverts Rolling Eyes The people who came up with those films should be shot Razz

Totally! that's what I always say Very Happy makes me feel much better after my sister says something negative about the band xD

Awsome! Hope it works Very Happy

OMFG!! Sam you are here!!! Glomp ..I'm Natalie , one of yours FB Friends tongue ..the other WT sheep xD.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:19 pm

Ohh hello! Razz
Back to top Go down
Gaia
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Gaia

Number of posts : 27
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow , Jillian , Enter
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:47 pm

Razz Hi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..   Sharon in Kerrang! magazine.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharon in Kerrang! magazine..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2