The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Black Symphony DVD

Go down 
+21
FallenHalos
britrogue
Frozen
CatocalaLacrymosa
PurpleFusions
TruthBeneathTheRose
Anna
KellieBent
Franneke
Caz
WTforever
Toatsies
Ktsunami
LeiaLeFey
Fork Ninja
AliyahDuilliath
ice-queen
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Onno
themetalinme
NeonFishnets
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31
AuthorMessage
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:46 pm

i decided in the end that i had to happen sometime and that she would prefer me to consentrate on the good things in her life and to go on the achieve my dreams than consentrate on the bad. it is iv not had it properly like that for years so it took me by surprise.

i think that the timing could have been better that class has some of my best enamies in it but then they are people who have the emotional depth of a tea spoon and didnt feel sad when confronted with a grave for 1200 murdered children, sorry im going off on one again.

atleast i found that i do have friends after that, proper friends ones that were able to help rather than say get over it like some of the teachers and other students that professed themselves to be friends.
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:50 pm

Snug Thats very true. I'm sure she'd want you to be happy and suceed in your life.

Well you cant help how your emotions go. They are just pathetic if they dont understand. Just ignore them, they really should of grown up by now.

Smile I'm glad you found people to understand as well. it really does open up your eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:53 pm

i do ignore them, well mostly they gave up trying to bully me i never responded and one of the aforementioned friends told them were to get off. just makes me wonder what is in there minds not to be upset by such things.

you can to a degree control emotions as you can control any part of your mind but it was a bad day to start with so inevitable really and she would have though she would rather i become a firefighter or a police officer then trying to be an archeologist
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:56 pm

Well they are just pathetic human beings. Who really should grow up and get a life.

I'm sure she'd be happy as long as you are.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:59 pm

thats one word for them and she would though expects me to save peoples lives Smile

back on topic i think ill go and watch BS again tomorrow as i didnt get time today
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:23 am

Oh, Black Symphony. I hardly have time to watch it once a month No *kicks busy schedule* The songs are in my playlist though, so that kinda makes up for it.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:27 am

BS is still £30 in HMV which I find a bit much really. Whn I brough it on the day of its release it was £20 but seemed to go up a week or so after. £30 though I dont understand how you can charge that much for it. I still get tempted to buy it again though Razz
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:46 am

I haven`t watch BS for a month*is ashamed*I`m gonna watch it soon thought Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:13 pm

I watched it last night....I always get a little lump in my throat at the end of Ice Queen!
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:20 pm

^Hehe. Me too Razz

Sigh. I've only been able to watch once a week lately. It fails. Maybe I'll switch off from ME to TSF, to BS and watch each at least once a week Razz
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:21 pm

I watched all three in a row last week, including Tokyo....was fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:12 pm

I watched Black Symphony yesterday, after a month break!! Was amazing!!! I think I'm never gonna get enough of it! Smile
Still I don't have ME and TSF tour Dvds and it kills me! Sad But I hope to get them both soon on my birthday! Razz Finally! Can't wait! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:23 pm

^I`m sure you`ll love them Wink
I think I will watch BS again next week when i`m starting hollyday Wink
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:22 pm

This is the most amazing concert ever. Especially now that I'm hearing it above low youtube quality. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:32 pm

So fookin' amazing, isn't it? GAH I love it. <33333 The orchestra and choir's PERFECT
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:48 pm

BS us the best concert ever.anti-WT`s shoul watch it and they mustn`t say anything bad at all,because I`m not sure if many bands had a concert with choir and orchestra.It`s just so epic<3
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:51 pm

No-one could of done it like WT. It's just perfect. Even if you dont like them you've gotta admit that was epic metal history Smile
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:03 pm

It is the most amazing concert ever!!!!!!! People everywhere should agree with one another on saying this is the best symphonic rock concert ever made!
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:29 pm

I love the people on stilts during Angels. And the ouverture. And I love her dancing on Mother Earth. And the red she put in for DoF, All I Need, and Ice Queen. Very Happy I love everything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Symphony DVD
Page 31 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31