The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Within Temptation - to movies and tv?

Go down 
+15
BigBossWTF
XDont-Tear-me-DownX
magnoly
WTrocker
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Amairwyn
Onno
Frozen
Fork Ninja
ice-queen
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Ktsunami
NeonFishnets
LeiaLeFey
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 11:00 pm

I prefer cake to pie so can i be loved like cake maybe? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 11:01 pm

But I prefer pie to cake...I love you like I love pie.

Maybe I'll just love you like a fat kid Razz
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 11:04 pm

Omg, I don't think I could ever decide between cake and pie really...depends on the flavor I guess OREO pie rocks and DUTCH apple pie is DUTCH, but Red Velvet Cake is sooo tasty...ICE CREAM IS MY ALL TIME FAV THOUGH<3
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 12:46 am

A fat kid? Razz Okay I'll take what i can get xD
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 9:20 am

Very Happy I love fat kids.

They're so soft...
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 10:36 pm

My mid-section is soft...
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:08 am

Hey, so is mine!! I'm poking my...

Oh, bloody hell, what organs do I have left??

Um...

Spleen!
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:46 am

Isn't that in your back? Suspect
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 1:52 am

I dunno. It's been a long time since I've looked at one of my many anatomy books.

I don't know. But it is in your mid-section either way...so HA! Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 5:34 am

Suspect

Maybe you were poking your pancreas? I have a beanie baby pancreas. I got it at the doctor when i little...
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 5:58 am

That could very well be.

Wait...yeah. I still have that.

Cookie cool.

*runs to find more videos to get this thread back on topic*
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:28 pm

I was roaming around on youtube and i came across this video and i thought it was pretty cool Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 5:27 pm

blank blank blank *nods* Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 5:42 pm

Oy. I'm gonna end up having to go through and delete all the blank posts, aren't I? Razz

But, like I said, I LOVE that video Very Happy Awesomesauce
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 5:50 pm

lol i might be a good idea Razz

yay Very Happy Silent Hill is one of my fav films and when i saw it was with one of my fav songs i was happy xD
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Number of posts : 2119
Favorite WT song : The Howling
Bless :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 2:23 pm

charmed clip to bittersweet

Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:46 pm

I've seen that it's so sad
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 5:03 pm

I wish I had sound. I LOVE Charmed.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 5:04 pm

I've seen that video it's quite good Very Happy apart from i never watched charmed but it's still pretty good
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Number of posts : 2119
Favorite WT song : The Howling
Bless :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 6:01 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
I wish I had sound. I LOVE Charmed.

i was addicited i watched every season its sad it ended but all good thing come to an end.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 4:11 am

Some new vids I found and love

to the Tudors

some to pirates

Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:49 pm

Well, most of you have probably seen this, and it isn't a fanvid (it's an official trailer!!! Very Happy), but I remember seeing it when Blood & Chocolate first came out and dying when Stand My Ground came on XD