The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Within Temptation - to movies and tv?

Go down 
+15
BigBossWTF
XDont-Tear-me-DownX
magnoly
WTrocker
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Amairwyn
Onno
Frozen
Fork Ninja
ice-queen
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Ktsunami
NeonFishnets
LeiaLeFey
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:37 pm

I saw that video yesterday Very Happy Its amazing! I can't wait to see the official one by FearOfTheChosen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:20 pm

This video is brilliant. I love this film, and WOMB fits perfectly to it!
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:44 am

LOL, WOMB Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:11 am

^I had the same response XD WOMB. Yes. I wish I had a song title that cool.

But that's an amazing video. <3 Pan's Labyrinth always makes me think of World of Make Believe and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:18 pm

WT and LOTR = <3

I LOVE this video <3 The way they used the songand the clips they used is spot on Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
XDont-Tear-me-DownX
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
XDont-Tear-me-DownX

Female
Number of posts : 35
Favorite WT song : The Truth Beneath The Rose, Memories, All I Need
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:01 am

wow Angels really works well with the video! It's crazy!! OMG this is sooooo nice Smile
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:07 am

Wow that's really cool. I never usually watch these things but it is really good.

You know I actually went to see The Omen on the 6th of the 6th 06 when it came out Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:06 pm

Eep! Aw, shucks
Fangirl Love Fangirl Love Fangirl Love Fangirl Love Fangirl Love Fangirl Love Fangirl Love Fangirl Love Fangirl Love Fangirl Love Fangirl Love Fangirl Love Fangirl Love Fangirl Love Fangirl Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love ...
ALL I NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite WT song : All
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:05 am

^LOL that was epic the way they used that epic amazing song with the dancing
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Yeah dude! I've never seen Vampire Diaries, but I'm just glad they used the song All I Need. Badass! w00t And it's climbing up the charts too, so woot! Banana
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:48 pm

I saw that clip!!! I don't even watch Vampire Diaries but I was like YEAH!!!!!!!! Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 73957
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:45 pm

That video gave me an idea!
I'm proposing that song for my prom Love
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:09 am

hell yeah, do it! All I Need is such a beautiful song! I mean, All I Need is my ALL-TIME favorite song of ALL times! Like, more than any other song out there...eva! even more so than Chop Suey (which used to be my all-time favorite since I heard All I Need). And I'm obsessed with Chop Suey, so yeah, but All I Need, LOVE IT!!!!!!! Love
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:07 am

Isn't Chop Suey chinese food? XD
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:31 am

^Lol, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation - to movies and tv?   Within Temptation - to movies and tv? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:45 am

Two WT songs with How To Train Your Dragon.
What Have You Done (with strange pitched audio):