The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Why We Love Within Temptation

Go down 
+15
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
Fork Ninja
Caz
Funeral Freak
LeiaLeFey
Scarygothgirl
Toatsies
ice-queen
The Swan Kyoko
themetalinme
FallenHalos
!~RoCk_PrinCeSs~!
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Within Temptation   Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 7:43 am

That is like the epitome of what it means to live. Living every day following your passion and heart. I envy them and shall one day hope to be half that AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Within Temptation   Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:00 am

Well obviously because they make amazing music.

I love the lyrics and Sharons voice.

That they all seem so nice and sweet and down to earth.

That listening to there music makes me happy and takes me out of my world for a while and into some amazing fantasy. It makes me forget everything and takes away my loneliness for a while.

How amazing they are live.

That with every album they have changed and grown and every album and song is amazing.

Haha I say amazing a lot Neutral at least I dont type like a lot like I say it.

How gorgeous Sharon is.

I dunno just everything about them makes me love them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Within Temptation   Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:00 am

Because they have captured me in a way that no other band has been able to.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Within Temptation   Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:51 am

Because

-they're music makes me feel better in my darkest hours

-they're music is beautiful and inspiring
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Within Temptation   Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 5:24 pm

I've realised now that I'm going through some rough and darker times and I have no idea how I will make it through Monday except by having Ice Queen on repeat all day, that Within Temptation keeps me together when I'm falling apart.

Listening to Ice Queen makes me happy I dont know why but it always cheers me up. My happy song Smile

EDIT: Didnt want to double post.

It's wierd how WT seem to help me. An old friend of mine committed suicide 2 years ago. I cant remember the exact date but I'm pretty sure it was today, the 15th or 21st of October. I might be confusing the 21st for the funeral. Anyways I'm pretty sure it was today and I've had WT on shuffle all day. The 2nd song to come up was Forgiven and it also played 2 more times today. We know Forgiven is about suicide and it has got me through a lot of the pain. I just kind of felt that as Forgiven was playing a lot today that maybe in some way that was telling me that today is the day he died. So thanks Within Temptation Smile

EDIT:
Again today WT were there. With the new Forgiven acoustic on the day of his funeral 2 years ago Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Within Temptation   Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:22 pm

And why I love WT? I guess I could write a whole essay about it! But well, ok, I will say it as briefly as I can... Wink
Firstly, the music of course, simply incredible. So epic, with soul. They're truly just what I've been searching for in Music! It touches my soul completly. I can find myself in every lyrics, more or less. And their music simply makes me feel better. I even sometimes got the feeling like I'm breathing with it... They're the best band ever! And what's more, even if I got some more artists that are important to me, WT is the number one for me in Music in general!
Then the band members themselves, every one is a great musician and an amazing unique human. I love how they interact on stage with themselves, and they seem just like a family. Smile They don't consider themselves as a rock stars or anything like that, and that's great how nice and friendly they are to fans.
Well, perfect band! Wink WT reaches my heart and soul perfectly, and I know this will last till the end of time! (Or even longer. Wink )
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Within Temptation   Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:18 pm

Everything about WT is absolutaly awesome. I love the lyrics to every song. That's why I always change my favorite song. The lyrics to each song has it's own meaning, and it's really cool that they change the style in every album. The band members are...COMLETELY amazing in there own way. The way they all have fun on stage, and off is really nice. The fans are also really cool to meet of course!
WT will probably be my favorite band for ever, even when there time has come Smile
Back to top Go down
davidburke
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
davidburke

Male
Number of posts : 18
Favorite WT song : destroyed
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Within Temptation   Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:57 pm

Sharon's beautiful voice seduced me and i can relate to the lyrics very much The Wave
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1665318496&ref=profile
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Within Temptation   Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:11 pm

A little birdie told me if I listen to WT enough, I will reach a higher plain of existence.
Back to top Go down
Dragana
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Dragana

Female
Number of posts : 130
Favorite WT song : All i Need
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Within Temptation   Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:17 pm

well...i like the lyrical concept,i just ADORE how beautiful and unique Sharon's vocals are...i love the conection between the lyrics and the music...how every word perfectly fits the note...i love the "huge sound" they create with the whole orchestra...and,if i remember anything else,i'll edit this post. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dragana_kovacevic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Within Temptation   Why We Love Within Temptation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why We Love Within Temptation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2