The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Why We Love Sharon

Go down 
+27
bellatrix
Sweet Sorrow
Dragana
101WTFan101
BigBossWTF
Alyna
magnoly
WTrocker
Amairwyn
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
FallenHalos
Frozen
PaleEnchantress
KellieBent
Anna
AliyahDuilliath
Onno
Ktsunami
Caz
Fork Ninja
LeiaLeFey
NeonFishnets
WTforever
Franneke
ice-queen
The Swan Kyoko
Deceiver-Of-Fools
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 12:28 am

@ ice-queen: Yeah..I love hands Razz And hers are pretty Smile

@Aliyah - Do you have any idea how EPIC that would be?! I'd go to the concert in Denver and be like "I know her!" XD Except I don't REALLY know you, but I've talked to you Razz
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 1:00 am

lol @ the hands
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 1:42 am

What? It's not that funny. Her hands are great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:13 am

Heck yes! You'd be all like "I'm NeonFishnets" And then I'd be like "omgYAY!"

Very Happy
Seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 11:33 am

Intense. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Favorite WT song : The Dance
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:18 pm

Because she's all awesome. =]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtanna/
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:01 am

Because she is simply always Sharon

She's beautiful inside and out and just an amazing person how can you not love her
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Favorite WT song : The Dance
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:25 pm

We love Sharon because, Sharon is just Sharon!

Not to mention she is a ANGELIC SINGER, she's gorgeous, dedicated to the band, a really good role model, and she just seems like an overall good, kind and nice person.

AND HER DANCING ROCKS!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtanna/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 9:39 pm

Haha I dont think I should start a list on Why I love Sharon as it may never end but:

- She has the most amazing gorgeous voice EVER!
-Sharon dance Smile
-Her gorgeous clothes
-She's the most gorgeous talented woman to EVER grace this earth
-Every part of her is sexy as hell
-Her voice is sexy as hell
-She seems like the sweetest woman ever
-Shes so damn cute
-Even when she messes up her words she gets even cuter
-She looked at me XD
-She is just amazing

God I can think of a hell of a lot more things but I give up

xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 6:40 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
...Wow. I am a creeper. Razz But, seriously, tell me I'm wrong...

lol! Andy there are worse "creepers" over Shonnie than you out there trust me you are normal compared to them because if you are a "creeper" then so am I lol!
Back to top Go down
PaleEnchantress
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
PaleEnchantress

Number of posts : 6
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 2006 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:13 pm

Because she sings very well, she's nice, friendly and kind!
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:10 am

NeonFishnets wrote:
I just noticed how amazing her hands are! She's got beautiful hands.

Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Untitl13

Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Untitl14

Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Untitl15

I've noticed. Especially when she holds up her hand at the end of Forsaken performances.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 6:49 am

LeiaLeFey wrote:
NeonFishnets wrote:

lol! Andy there are worse "creepers" over Shonnie than you out there trust me you are normal compared to them because if you are a "creeper" then so am I lol!

I know...but still xD Obsessing over the hands on this woman?? I feel awkward. Like she just comes on random forums and reads what we have to say Razz I know she doesn't...But it's still an awkward thought.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 5:33 pm

My friends and I once discussed what it would be like to hear/ see random people FAN-GIRLING over you....we decided...

WE'D BE THRILLED I love you

*Imagines a thrilled Sharon* Awww Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 3:48 am

She'd be smiling.

I love her smile.

Happy Sharon = happy Andy. Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 6:22 pm

XD I've just watched an interview where Sharon said she thinks french accents are romantic and cute Smile French accents are sexy but not as sexy as Sharon dutch accent Razz

So yeah I love Sharons accent Razz

Andy thanks you made me realise how gorgeous her hands were Smile I'm actually trying to grow my nails so I can have them pretty like Sharon but they keep breaking and splitting Sad
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 7:10 pm

OMG

OMG

OMG

I used the SAME toilet as Sharon den Adel.

OMG.

bounce What a Face
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 9:51 pm

:O Which toilet.

Your ass has been where Sharons has lol!
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 9:57 pm

The one at the venue where they performed here last year. I talked to someone who was working there that night and she was washing her hands when Sharon went to the bathroom before the show. And then I was talking to her, and I was like, "Oh, you work at the Cervantes? ...This may sound weird, but they have the coolest bathrooms ever." and she was like, "Yeah, they're pretty epic. Which stall did you use?" 'Cause, apparently all the stalls were different or something. And I told her, 'cause, since it had to do with WT, I obviously remembered every detail. And she was like, "OMG. I saw Sharon use that SAME ONE before the show!"

It fills me with glee.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 10:12 pm

Smile Thats amazing. Even if it is toilets Razz

I'm sure Sharon hasnt used the lovely portaloos or the lovely Carling Academy toilets.

I want to work at the Academy. The staff were on about Anette running up and down the stairs in the morning of NW as she was excerising. I'm sure you'd see Sharon doing things too Smile I dunno what she would be doing but I'd buy her a drink, well and serve it Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 10:33 pm

OMG that'd be so awesome. I want to work at any sort of concert hall.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 10:34 pm

I actually went clubbing freshman year of college the same place I saw WT in concert. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 10:40 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG.

bounce What a Face

*cough*youknowyou'reobsessedwithWithinTemptationwhen...*cough*
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 10:43 pm

Smile Leia bet that made it even better of a place.

Well they are screening at the same place I saw WT but I cant go. Well I will try. Carling academy in Birmingham is my favourite place ever. No actually Download is. Okay they can be joint Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 10:56 pm

Deceiver-Of-Fools wrote:
NeonFishnets wrote:
OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG.

bounce What a Face

*cough*youknowyou'reobsessedwithWithinTemptationwhen...*cough*

xD Yeah, I should probably post that there. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why We Love Sharon
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next