The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Why We Love Sharon

Go down 
+27
bellatrix
Sweet Sorrow
Dragana
101WTFan101
BigBossWTF
Alyna
magnoly
WTrocker
Amairwyn
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
FallenHalos
Frozen
PaleEnchantress
KellieBent
Anna
AliyahDuilliath
Onno
Ktsunami
Caz
Fork Ninja
LeiaLeFey
NeonFishnets
WTforever
Franneke
ice-queen
The Swan Kyoko
Deceiver-Of-Fools
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Yep she has one of the best voices in femme metal(my prsonal fave actually XD )
oh and yes she is very unque..her style and dance...not many singers can do it Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:35 pm

Her 'Sharon Dance' is awesome!
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:05 pm

Sharon is just an Angel! Of course the first thing is her voice, I think the most beautiful, rich in so many different colours, emotions... I love her style on stage, dresses and dancing. Smile
Besides, she's such a nice person, always being friendly to everybody and her smile is just charming! Wink Also I love her laugh! Very Happy
I think she's really intelligent, and she's giving so much to WT, not only by her voice, but writing these great lyrics and some music too.
And obviously she's a definition of pure beauty. And her eyes... are so expressive!

That's why I love Sharon! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
Alyna
Restless
Restless
Alyna

Female
Number of posts : 1207
Favorite WT song : What have you done & Forgiven
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:56 am

Sharon is great!!
Is beautiful...and her voice...i love it
I love too her dresses and how she looks...
Is a great singer
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight-fans.super-forum.net
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:45 pm

I love Sharon because she has the most amazing, angelic, and perfect voice!
AND she's so fuckin pretty, hot, stunning, elegant, cute, and breathtaking!
She has the best personality!
I love her accent, her laugh, and her smile!
She's truly a very talented woman; she's never been vocally trained AND she makes her own dresses!? How fuckin amazing is that!?
She's also really adorable, respectful, humbled, has a great sense of humor, she cares a lot about the fans and the people around her, she's so innocent, she is a dignified woman, and she's really caring and loving!
Sharon is a goddess...an Angel from the Heavens!
SharonDenAdel4Life!
All my LOVE and RESPECT goes to her!!!
In Love Rock On, Baby Holland Flag
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:20 am

BigBossCp wrote:
She's truly a very talented woman; she's never been vocally trained AND she makes her own dresses!? How fuckin amazing is that!?
She's also really adorable, respectful, humbled, has a great sense of humor, she cares a lot about the fans and the people around her, she's so innocent, she is a dignified woman, and she's really caring and loving!
SharonDenAdel4Life!

My favorite explanation so far, totally agree with everything you said Roberto!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:27 am

Thanks for the compliment on my compliments on Sharon! Razz

I love Sharon with a passion, I just wrote down what came right out of my mind (and heart)! I could probably write a whole book of me just describing how awesome Sharon is in details, but I'd be too long, LOL!
I swear, Robert...luckiest man on Earth, and he knows it too!
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:57 am

BigBossCp wrote:
SharonDenAdel4Life!

Fuck, how did I forget to mention the "Sharon Dance"!? *Bows head in shame* Embarassed

Just to let you all know, the "Sharon Dance" is awesome! The "Sharon Dance" is the new, best thing since sliced bread! I'm in love with her dance...it's so hypnotizing! The hand and arm choreography, her waist movements, her headbanging, her jumping and running around, and her overall vibe and energy is the shit! Her style is so UNIQUE and ORIGINAL, and nobody will EVER take that away from here! It's her thing and her's only! It's special! So FUCK ANYBODY who thinks otherwise! Shoot, people should realize that one should be and do things their way and not "follow the crowd" or be false. They should be able to appreciate and recognize such individualized personality! People should be thankful of Sharon as well because I'm tired of seeing a lot of other artist who fuckin "hoe-dance" (like Britney Spears), or one's who act like sluts on stage, or others who do the opposite and don't do shit on stage. Those who just stay still for most of the time, not moving around at all, or who seem to be miserable on stage! But not Sharon, and because of that, she rocks even more!!!
The Sharon Dance...priceless (and EPIC) I love you
Back to top Go down
101WTFan101
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
101WTFan101

Female
Number of posts : 10
Favorite WT song : Enter,caged,candels,the other half (of me) & the cross.
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Top reasons why we love sharon den adel!   Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:48 pm

Why we love sharon:
-She has an AMAZING voice
-She has a lovely personality
-Great sense of humor
-She has a very contagious laugh
- She has a great smile
-She has formed the most amazing band in the WORLD
-She has a great fashion sense
-She wears the most outstanding dresses
-She loves to wear dr.martens
-She has admit to being a geek meaning she doesn't care what people think about her!
-She is amazing at writing lyrics
-She has the most amazing dance moves
-She has never gotten really big headed with all the fame
-She is amazing with live performances
-She is always herself during interviews
-She is hilarious
-And she is different

Ice Queen Banner Pictures, Images and Photos

♫Got lost in the illusion I'd find a solution to the demons in your head,but the truth is you love them to death...♫
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:49 pm

Welcome to the forum, Beth! You can go and Introduce yourself on Introductions to tell everyone who you are Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:09 pm

101WTFan101 wrote:
Why we love sharon:
-She has an AMAZING voice
-She has a lovely personality
-Great sense of humor
-She has a very contagious laugh
- She has a great smile
-She has formed the most amazing band in the WORLD
-She has a great fashion sense
-She wears the most outstanding dresses
-She loves to wear dr.martens
-She has admit to being a geek meaning she doesn't care what people think about her!
-She is amazing at writing lyrics
-She has the most amazing dance moves
-She has never gotten really big headed with all the fame
-She is amazing with live performances
-She is always herself during interviews
-She is hilarious
-And she is different

Ice Queen Banner Pictures, Images and Photos

♫Got lost in the illusion I'd find a solution to the demons in your head,but the truth is you love them to death...♫

-YES!
-YES!
-YES!
-YES!
-YES!
-YES!
-YES!
-YES!
-YES!
-YES!
-YES!
-YES!
-YES!
-YES!
-YES!
-YES!
-YES!

AGREED! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:13 pm

Because she has nifty red extensions for her hair that make me happy <3
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:13 am

I found a new reason why I love Sharon:

SHE HAS A GRAPEFRUIT TREE IN HER BACKYARD<3
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:06 pm

^ How do you know that, Amy? Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:03 pm

Shh! You're ruining the fun with logic and reason. Knock it off. XD
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:15 pm

XD So, with our limited imaginations Sharon ould have a flock of sheep in her back yard? Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:18 pm

Yes, she very well could. Razz If we just wish real hard XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:43 pm

I love Sharon because she's a sweet mother Smile
And because she's Dutch XD
Back to top Go down
Dragana
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Dragana

Female
Number of posts : 130
Favorite WT song : All i Need
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:22 pm

I love her because she is unique.Because she's an amazing mucisian,vocalist and lyricist.Because she is always so calm,down to earth...and just always herself.Because she always sings amazing on live concerts.Because she wears the adorable huge dresses Thumbs Up xaxa...and i love her because..she is SHARON DEN ADEL. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dragana_kovacevic
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Sharon's Nose   Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:10 pm

It might be a random topic. If it isn't needed you can lock it.

Sharon's nose is amazing!

Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Sh10

Please tell me you agree!! Because if no one does, I'm a weirdo XD
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:06 pm

LOL I agree, but this could have easily been on the "Sharon" thread or something because if we're going to talk about parts, then there would be 10 different threads about "Sharon's Smile", Sharon's Personality", "Sharon's Eyes", or "Sharon's Cleavage" (with due respects of course), etc., you know? Razz But since you are talking about her nose, then yes, you're not the only one; I love it too, but then again, I love all of Sharon's physical assets and personality and character as well. Very Happy In Love

p.s. And you're not a weirdo...you're COOL! Wink
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:24 pm

Oh. Yes. That does make more sence Sad Stupid Fani!

Bugger. You people make me feel stupid XD I never thought of doing that.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:39 pm

Rob you forgot sharons little toes, or pinky fingers Razz on your list but ye we could hav emillions of seperate threads for diffrent body parts at that rate lol

Ooh and yes her nose is amazing lol In Love as she is in general
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:24 pm

I love Sharon's nose.It's so cute and thin Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Icon_razz And that picture is one of my favorites she loooks a bit confused there Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 378548 (althought I'm sure she wasn't).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:47 pm

Yeah I think we're better off having this discussion in the All About Sharon thread. She does have the most adorable nose ever though Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why We Love Sharon
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next