The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The Artwork thread

Go down 
+23
MetalHeadLiz
Dragana
Sweet Sorrow
BigBossWTF
magnoly
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Alyna
WTrocker
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
Until the End
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Amairwyn
AliyahDuilliath
KellieBent
Fork Ninja
Anna
CatocalaLacrymosa
Frozen
Ktsunami
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
LeiaLeFey
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Artwork thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

The Artwork thread - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 26 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:39 pm

^I agree, it's lovely. Be confident and proud of what you do cause honestly, it's really good, no bullshit. You guys have to give yourselves more credit with your work because everybody in here has their own special way and form of being creative and unique. You guys seriously come up with some pretty sick ass beautiful sets, wallpapers, avatars, etc. Very Happy Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 26 EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:10 am

^Aww Thank you Rob The Artwork thread - Page 26 143589 The Artwork thread - Page 26 913232

And You Sam The Artwork thread - Page 26 661221

Thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite WT song : All
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 26 EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:57 pm

OMG i love that! great work!
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 26 EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:14 pm

I has two Ke$ha wallpapers. I think I've been corrupted.

The Artwork thread - Page 26 Keha_w10

The Artwork thread - Page 26 Blahbl10
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 26 EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:17 pm

I luvs them Bean!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite WT song : All
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 26 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:42 pm

They are gooood!
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 26 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Andy, those are some cool sets, especially the first one. I like that one a lot. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 26 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:09 pm

Andy those are really cool! The Artwork thread - Page 26 5744
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 26 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:44 pm

I really like the first one, Andy.
You did a great work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 26 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:23 am

Sorry for DP
Here are my newest creations

A Simone Simons wallpaper. The Texture is made by me.
The Artwork thread - Page 26 ConsignToOblivionwall

Tides of Time Blend
The Artwork thread - Page 26 Tidesoftimeblend

Mort set (You might recognize that cute puffball from Madagascar)
The Artwork thread - Page 26 Mortavatar
The Artwork thread - Page 26 Mortsignature
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 26 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:15 am

Mort! He is so funny in Madagascar Clapping Nice set, but the Dutch line should be more on front Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 26 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:56 pm

Thank you Onno.
Yes I know I should've put it at the front. But the dutch line is perfectly visible in the avatar.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 26 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:34 pm

Mary, your Simmone sets are awesome. The second one is pretty and I love the baby-blue color. Very Happy And that hamster guy from Madagascar reminds me of that one squirrel from Ice Age. They're both fuckin retarded, but they're so cute. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 26 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:39 pm

BigBossWTF wrote:
Mary, your Simmone sets are awesome. The second one is pretty and I love the baby-blue color. The Artwork thread - Page 26 Icon_biggrin And that hamster guy from Madagascar reminds me of that one squirrel from Ice Age. They're both fuckin retarded, but they're so cute. The Artwork thread - Page 26 Icon_lol

Thank You
I'm happy you like them.

Well the Ice Age squirrel is not that cute. It just has big balls...The Artwork thread - Page 26 Icon_razzAnd yeah he's really retarded. While Mort from Madagascar is a baby lemur so baby = cute...retarded...retarded NO I don't think so. He has an strange fetish about King Julien's feet. The Artwork thread - Page 26 Icon_lol The Artwork thread - Page 26 Icon_lol The Artwork thread - Page 26 Icon_lol That makes him more evil The Artwork thread - Page 26 Icon_twisted than retarded. The Artwork thread - Page 26 Lol
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 26 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:43 pm

Wow,guys I missed lots of gorgeus artwork.Andy,I love your wallpapers! Very Happy
And Mary I think that your 'Alice in Wonderland','Madagascar',Sarah Brightman and Epica artwork is simply unique,in fact I cannot resist that little puffball Aw, shucks
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 26 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:14 pm

:O Mary those are awesome<3
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 26 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:24 pm

I adore them! Espcially the Mort set. Mina rakastan sinua Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 26 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:54 am

@Cris: I know Mort it's so cute. Thanks so much. And yes I put A Romanian line in honor of you:glomp:, A greek line in honor of Fani, a Finnish line in honor of Eetu (He's from Finland, isn't he?), a dutch line in honor of Onno and all dutch people I know, and an English line in honor of Tayla, Sam, Kellie, Andy, Kay...all people whose Native language is English, and a Spanish line in Honor of Roberto and Rynne. Thanks so much my dear.Glomp

@Fani: Thank You so much Hun Hug The Artwork thread - Page 26 143589 The Artwork thread - Page 26 143589

@Tayla: I know it's Mina [...] sinua, but It that line would have been hidden and It wouldn't be good. Thanks so much The Artwork thread - Page 26 630522 . I'm glad you liked it.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 26 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:27 pm

WTfairytale wrote:
@Cris: I know Mort it's so cute. Thanks so much. And yes I put A Romanian line in honor of you:glomp:, A greek line in honor of Fani, a Finnish line in honor of Eetu (He's from Finland, isn't he?), a dutch line in honor of Onno and all dutch people I know, and an English line in honor of Tayla, Sam, Kellie, Andy, Kay...all people whose Native language is English, and a Spanish line in Honor of Roberto and Rynne. Thanks so much my dear.Glomp

@Fani: Thank You so much Hun Hug The Artwork thread - Page 26 143589 The Artwork thread - Page 26 143589

@Tayla: I know it's Mina [...] sinua, but It that line would have been hidden and It wouldn't be good. Thanks so much The Artwork thread - Page 26 630522 . I'm glad you liked it.
Aww,that's so sweet of you! Glomp
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 26 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:03 pm

@ Mary Glomp Glomp You're so sweet. Love
Yes, mina rakastan sinua is correct Very Happy I know some cute phrases in Finnish you see Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 26 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:33 pm

The Artwork thread - Page 26 Icon_biggrin Ohh yeah teach me some The Artwork thread - Page 26 5744
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 26 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:03 pm

That's one awsome set!!! I love Mort he's so cool The Artwork thread - Page 26 Icon_biggrin

Here's a Delain set I've only just finished Smile

The Artwork thread - Page 26 Contro10
The Artwork thread - Page 26 Contro11
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 26 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:06 pm

I love it Sam! Very Happy Charlotte <3
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 26 EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:34 am

Woah Sam, that is sick! Shocked Marco looks like a fuckin badass and Charlotte looks fuckin gorgeous. Thumbs Up Ver' nice!
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 26 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:13 pm

That set is amazing Sam Very Happy I am completely in love with it! <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Artwork thread
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next