The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

WT Dreams

Go down 
+17
BigBossWTF
Lady Draconian
Sharon
Onno
magnoly
WTrocker
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Amairwyn
LeiaLeFey
Fork Ninja
ice-queen
shadowlight166
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
KellieBent
Frozen
NeonFishnets
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
WT Dreams - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200WT Dreams - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
WT Dreams - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200WT Dreams - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:07 pm

I had my 4th WT dream three days ago! (Probably because of the WT baby news. Wink ) It was the longest one! Smile Weird again, but very pleasant at the same time.
I was at WT’s concert again, I guess it was some kind of rock music festival. It was weird though, casue people most of the time were sitting on chairs very close to the stage.. There were many of my acquaintances from primary school, that’s strange too cause I haven’t kept in touch with them for a long time now and I don’t think they like or even know WT either, but anyway, it’s not that important here. So then, close to the stage there was a small table and I had my laptop on it (wtf?), and someone’s spilt some liquid on it. My friends shouted at me why I was keeping it here and not in the tent somewhere where I was supposed to(?). (I know it makes any sense but, that’s what my dreams are. Laughing ) But then again WT members were suddenly down there next to us and they apologized to me for this what happened with me computer. Razz To make amends for it, they asked me to spend some time with them backstage. Very Happy Yay! And so I did. We were sitting together in some kind of large room backstage just talking, (oh... and I was flirting with Ruud... now that shows what’s on my mind! Embarassed Laughing ; and the most strange thing, he impressed his footprints on my blouse, haha, as an autograph, or what?) I took some pictures of course too, and... they gave me a new laptop! Shocked

That’s how it was. Wink It’s weird, I know, but I’m glad I described it, and also posted it here, cause this way I will remember all my WT dreams forever! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
WT Dreams - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200WT Dreams - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
WT Dreams - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200WT Dreams - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:25 pm

Razz Thats sound like an amazing dream. Flirting with Ruud Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Sharon
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Sharon

Female
Number of posts : 51
Bless :
WT Dreams - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200WT Dreams - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:56 pm

When I remember, I didn't have many dreams about the band, but some time ago, one year ago or even more, I dreamt that I was at a concert. But not in the audience. I was on stage (it was very similar with the stage from Pukkelpop 2002, you know, from Mother Earth tour; the same atmosphere), and the fact is that I was me, but I was in Sharon's place.I mean I was with the band on stage, with Ruud, Stephen, Robert etc., having a concert. I was acting like I really was in the band and no one was looking strange at me, not even the guys, it was something normal. I was dressed in Sharon's beautiful Mother Earth era red dress and I was singing (I remember very clear, it was "The promise"); acting exactly like I was the lead singer, acting like Sharon, her specific moves, headbang, everything (the fact is that I do it often at home, that I reached to have Sharon's moves involuntary now. Who didn't try it?).And the most interesting part of the dream was that even if I was with the band, I was in Sharon's place, dressed with her dress and everything,but in fact it was me. But when I sang, my voice was Sharon's voice. It was so amazing, it was overhelming! Because in my dream I was conscious that I was hearing myself singing and I couldn't believe that I had exactly her voice.I also remember that after the beginning part of the song when I realised that my voice was Sharon's voice, I was all a huge smile full of enchantment, and I remember how that gave me such a courage to sing however I wanted, and I remember the diabolikal way I sang the "After the night he died I wept my tears until they dried!" and "I made a promise to revenge his soul in time. I'll make them bleed down at my feet".

It was gorgeous! Razz
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
WT Dreams - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200WT Dreams - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:07 pm

That sounds like an amazing dream. I had one similar, but not with that much detail. Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
WT Dreams - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200WT Dreams - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:41 am

I so want that dream Razz Sounds amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Sharon
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Sharon

Female
Number of posts : 51
Bless :
WT Dreams - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200WT Dreams - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:52 am

he he, tell me about it? Razz
When I woke up and I realized that I don't have her voice I was like Frustrated
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
WT Dreams - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200WT Dreams - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:04 pm

Awesome dreams girls Wink
It reminds me how bad I feel because i don`t have WT dreams Sad But i won`t give up Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
WT Dreams - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200WT Dreams - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:50 pm

I really can't wait for another WT dream. These ones here are really cool. Mine are with gorillas and schools, which is very weird, but they still have something to do with the band Razz
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
WT Dreams - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200WT Dreams - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:47 am

Last night I dreamed I was in a room and Enter came on the radio so we were all swaying.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
WT Dreams - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200WT Dreams - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:08 pm

Enter at radio?That would be EPIC-YAYNESS! Shocked Fangirl
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
WT Dreams - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200WT Dreams - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:20 pm

Last night I dreamed I was watching WT live, but for some reason Robert was explaining something, giving a tour of the building we were in, and searching through attics more than Sharon was actually singing...

I only dreamed that since I was watching BS DVD before I went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
WT Dreams - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200WT Dreams - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:34 pm

I had a dream last night... well, I think I can call it a WT dream. It was just once again me standing in the first row waiting for WT to go on stage to give a concert..
Oh, let it be 2010 now, so I can see them! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:36 pm

Last night I was watching BS again,and I felt i was like there in the 1st row..but it wasn`t adream Laughing neighter reallity Razz i was just in the front of my TV half sleeping XD
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
WT Dreams - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200WT Dreams - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:02 am

I had sort of a dream! for once... it wasn't much but still xP I can't remember much of it but I had a glimpse of Ruud then someone threw WT duvet covers at me Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
WT Dreams - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200WT Dreams - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 4:12 pm

I had a dream!!! Well, I was watching this thriller in my room and this little girl was going to be drowend. Then I noticed that my brother was watching it too and I put him behind me, and when I stud up, all of his teeth came uot and I had to pick them up really fast, otherwise WT would have stollen them XD
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
WT Dreams - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200WT Dreams - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:34 pm

Smile I had a really wierd WT dream last night.

I had somehow got to Holland to go see WT in Rotterdam, Ahoy. Their stage was like Nightwish's though and they had all this water and stuff. I was on front row somehow and I remember WT playing Cadence Of Her Last Breath Razz for some reason but it was like WT's song. I dont really remember much of the preformance but I remember thinking Onno must be there somewhere.

Then suddenly I was at a WT signing and they put the guys on one table and Sharon on another. So I went to the table Sharon was on whilst most went to the table with the guys on. After the few people who went to Sharon's table got their pics with her I was the only one left and we got into some indepth conversation on the real meaning of Cadence Of Her Last Breath. I was saying what it meant to me and she was explaining her reason behind it Razz which was really wierd thinking back as it is Tuomas' song. Then we got into a big discussion on Somewhere and I said how thankful I was for the song and we went into the meaning. I then got her to sing my fanzine and we spent ages taking pictures as my camera is awful (in realife and the dream). Then I realised I needed the guys to sign it but they had all gone and Robert was sitting on this sofa with this guy. Before I went to get him to sing it Sharon kissed me (hahahaha) and then realised Robert was in the other room. Then grabbed me and kissed me again and I went off to get Robert to sign the fanzine Razz. Then went off in search of the other guys, found Ruud... and then was awoken by Dave ringing me as I was 2 hours late for school and had overslept Razz

Dave ruined my dream Sad I'm not really sure what that dream says about me Razz but it could be just some really screwed up fantasy Razz We'll never know. Good dream though. I think my minds trying to tell me that I need to fangirl over Sharon more.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:05 pm

Sharon singing Candence Of Her Last Breath Hamster
that made my day Thumbs Up amaizing dream!
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:07 pm

I actually remember how it sounded, it was amazing Smile it's bizarre though they had the NW anchor and Tuomas Ocean Soul boat. Too much NW on my mind.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:22 pm

XD No I really think that Sharon can sing that song but I found it funny.I wish I had your dream Laughing
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:07 pm

Awesome dream Kellie. It sounded like a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
WT Dreams - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200WT Dreams - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:14 pm

I sort of had a dream last night where I had a magazine and it mainly had WT in it and it was about Black Symphony Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:16 pm

I had a dream about Delain Sorry but it was sorta Edenbridge related too since I swear the song I was listening to was "Shine"

It was kewl...I was trying to think up a plot for a music video to one of their songs.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:22 pm

^The Delain-mania still doesn`t affect me Laughing .But that was a nice dream Wink
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:49 pm

I had another WT dream last night. I dreamt I was going to see Ruud play with The Damian Wilson Band and so I got on the train to Wolvo but when I got there it looked like the shopping centre in Tamworth. Anyway I was walking through it and saw Ruud and Stephen and some fans around them. But Ruud was all fat and Stephen had cut all his hair off. It was really wierd. And then I was talking to them and wondering why Stephen was there and it was because My Favourite Scar were supporting. Not the best WT dream but fat Ruud was funny Razz
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:58 pm

^ sounds funny Smile

Well I finally had my first WT dream!Yay Very Happy !Well,I was at a WT concert,in the first row.I was excited and I couldn`t wait the band to come.Finally they appeared and I started to scream.In my dream Sharon wore this dress:
WT Dreams - Page 6 102310
They started to play Our Solemn Hour and I was smiling during all the concert.
After they finnished playing Ice Queen,Sharon look staraight into my face and I was shocked then she raised her hand to me,I tried to reach her but I felt off my bed. Laughing
It was a weird dream,I know,but I wish it was real Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

WT Dreams
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next