The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

WT Dreams

Go down 
+17
BigBossWTF
Lady Draconian
Sharon
Onno
magnoly
WTrocker
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Amairwyn
LeiaLeFey
Fork Ninja
ice-queen
shadowlight166
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
KellieBent
Frozen
NeonFishnets
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
WT Dreams - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200WT Dreams - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
WT Dreams - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200WT Dreams - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

WT Dreams - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:47 pm

KellieBent wrote:
Please dont throw bottles at people.

Ok I had a nice WT, Delain and NW dream last night. Was pretty weird.

So I was going to a Delain gig in Brum and for some reason I was with the girl I got chatting to during Apocalyptica at Bloodstock who had a sign saying 'Eicca I want to stroke your cello' XD anyway yeah we get in and the support band is Nightwish. But then they all walk out with Tarja and start singing Walking In The Air. The guys have no instruments and they are singing, Emppu starts and he sounded lovely but when it got round to Tuomas he didn't want to sing. And then Tarja's singing. Then they go off and come back with Anette and playing normally. So I'm thinking oh wow they've all made it up and Anette and Tarja have met Very Happy

Then it's WT's turn and for some reason I'm running around trying to get in the best spot because I wanna take photos or something. Even though I should be at the front. They only play a few songs and I think I was pretty much living half the Birmingham gig out in my head again.

Then for some reason my mind took me back to like before the gig and Robert and Sharon are sitting at this table so I go over to them to talk to them and I have a fucking baby. Which apparently I gave birth to the day before the gig? He was well cute though and Sharon loved him and we were talking about the babies. I would not talk about babies. And I'm not having any children, my minds fucked up on this dream. So yeah I'm talking about how I'm glad I had this baby the day before the gig so I didn't have to worry about it.

And then I was in the poundshop with this baby in the pram and it's tiny and in a compartment underneath the little seat bit so I'm filling up the seat bit with booze. Yeah great mom I am Razz and forgetting that I actually went there for baby stuff.

I didn't even get to dream the Delain gig Sad and I had a baby. Thats one messed up dream.

That is one bizarre dream you got there Kellie! I'll admit though, it sounds pretty funny too! Razz Hey maybe that was some sort of sign telling you, you SHOULD have babies. XD

p.s. Since this day, I have NEVER had a dream about Within Temptation at all, or any of the members, or about System Of A Down, or of anything cool like that. Actually, I hardly have any dreams at all, and when I do, they're mostly nightmares! So yeah, my brain hates me! Bawling
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms

PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:56 pm

I had a very short game about WT, I was at the Pinkpop or something like that. and then WT went out and played some songs: WHYD, Stand My Ground, Hand of Sorrow and Ice Queen.

After that Michael Jackson (black) went and played Beat it

But the funniest part was that I saw McFly playing "Forsaken" by WT

WTF? Wide Eyed
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
WT Dreams - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200WT Dreams - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
WT Dreams - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200WT Dreams - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:00 pm

Oh that sounds weird,Michael Jackson,there,on the stage along with WT? Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
WT Dreams - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200WT Dreams - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Michael Jackson!?...the fuck!? Suspect Screw that guy!
But the Within temptation part of the dream...AWESOME! w00t
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
WT Dreams - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200WT Dreams - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:53 pm

WT should cover Dirty Diana and Bad Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx

PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:12 pm

nonononnono
Wt wasn't with MJ
I changed the stage and Mj was there
and then I moved to another stage and saw McFly playing Forsaken by WT
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow,The Promise, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:59 pm

Tonight I had the best dream in my life WT Dreams - Page 10 Icon_razz :

Suddenly Sharon and Robert were at my door and I let them in(of course).
We talked a little bit in English and were having tea on my couch.
Somehow Robert was Thuomas Holopainen at the same time and gave me Nightwish-toilet paper as a present WT Dreams - Page 10 Icon_cool
And I thougt Sharon had the same life as Tarja and wondered why she and Robert/Thuomas could be in the same room, being just friendly to each other.
After all the dream was a little bit disturbing WT Dreams - Page 10 378548
Back to top Go down
XDont-Tear-me-DownX
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
XDont-Tear-me-DownX

Female
Number of posts : 35
Favorite WT song : The Truth Beneath The Rose, Memories, All I Need
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:02 am

haha cool topic Very Happy

One of the first dreams on WT(about 2 years ago) were that I was in a kind of cinema with some of my friends and Sharon and Ruud were on stage and played "In Perfect Harmony" and Ruud had to change guitars twice in the song (It should change from electric guitar to acoustic guitar you know like in WHYD or frozen) except that the second time he forgot lol and they were sit on chairs like for the Theater tour Ohh and Sharon was in normal clothes(wierd fo a show xD)...that amounts that haha xD
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Favorite WT song : The Cross, THOE, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :
WT Dreams - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200WT Dreams - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:26 am

I had a WT dream the other night; thought I'd share:

I was in a place that seemed like both a log cabin chalet/house and some kind of coffee shop/bookstore (don’t ask how that works) in the middle of winter. There were a bunch of other people there, and it seemed like we were gathered for some kind of holiday – not Christmas or New Year’s; something celebrated in some nonexistent but seemingly cool religion. It was dark except for some candle/firelight, and I think I was with friends. We were waiting for something to happen, or for someone to arrive, and I was looking out a big window (like a storefront) and saw some figures in dark coats about to come in from the snow.
At this point I ditched the conversation I was having with my friends and scurried to the door. I’m fairly sure I told the people I’d been sitting with that the special person/people we were waiting for had arrived, but no one got up to greet them but me. One of the figures looked up and suddenly I noticed it was Sharon! I stood in the doorway, bubbling with excitement, wondering why no one else seemed to care that they had arrived. As soon as they crossed the threshold into the building, people started cheering and I got the feeling that there was a crowd behind me, but I retained some feeling of isolation as well – like they were a few steps back, maybe.
Everyone from WT was there (maybe we were celebrating Gothic Christmas? Razz) and Robert was entering first. I was standing there, looking all excited, so he said hey and hugged me, and I was thinking “I don’t care about you, I want to see Sharon!” (Dream-me is particular, but was happy to hug him anyway.) Sharon came through after him and I hugged her and squeed a lot. The end~
Back to top Go down
http://soullily.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WT Dreams   WT Dreams - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

WT Dreams
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10