The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The WT Wiki Project!

Go down 
+5
NeonFishnets
KellieBent
Onno
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The WT Wiki Project!   The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:01 pm

KellieBent wrote:
Razz Thats funny. Oooh theres more pages? I'm gonna have a search Razz
If you click on Within Temptation it redirects to Sharon (Katrien Anneke) Janssen (ok...) But some quotes are funny:

• The exception to the Sharon Always Loses rule is Mario Kart. She kicks ass with Toad. That's right. Step off, bitches.
  • Within Temptation fans are the best kind of fans in the world. Seriously.
  • That one time where she tried to do an interview and couldn't stop laughing? That was totally the interviewer's fault. Seriously.
  • Sharon plays a mean game of air hockey. Please to not be challenging her unless you want to die lose.
Mario Kart woohoo Razz The person who wrote this would totally fit this board. Laughing
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The WT Wiki Project!   The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:08 pm

Yeah they would Smile

Within Temptation fans are the best kind of fans in the world. Seriously.

How true is that Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The WT Wiki Project!   The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 9:01 pm

Very true!
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :
The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The WT Wiki Project!   The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:35 am

*bump*
I did major Wiki adding today...I updated Robert's page, the Enter page, The Dance page, a few singles pages, the main page, Sharon's page, and probably a few others hahaha
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The WT Wiki Project!   The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:23 pm

Smile Roberts page was really bare before. Looks better now. I hadn't really looked at the Enter page or The Dance page but they are looking good Smile
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The WT Wiki Project!   The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:12 pm

Well, I updated Robert's cause I really wanted the history of The Circle to be available to people who were confused. I might do the other WT boys today.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :
The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The WT Wiki Project!   The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:19 pm

Deceiver-Of-Fools wrote:
*bump*
I did major Wiki adding today...I updated Robert's page, the Enter page, The Dance page, a few singles pages, the main page, Sharon's page, and probably a few others hahaha
Yay for you! I check the WT pages once in a while to see if someone adds something to it, but there wasn't much interesting lately. Smile
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The WT Wiki Project!   The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:15 pm

People on Wiki are such losers. I removed that weird analysis of the Ice Queen lyrics and replaced it with Sharon and Robert's interpretation of the song, and in the edit summary I said I changed it because the older version was unsourced and now the whole edit was removed ...huh?? It wasn't an "unexlpained removal of content",
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The WT Wiki Project!   The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:19 pm

They should leave the editing to the hardcore WT fans like us Razz You cant just write your own interpretation as people rely on Wiki for information, so they are providing wrong information.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The WT Wiki Project!   The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:53 pm

I think you should just change it back. Razz You have the sources.

I changed Enter a bit, because I didn't quite agree that Restless was played regularly during THOE tour. I don't think about 10 shows out of more than hundred is "many"
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The WT Wiki Project!   The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:00 pm

No it's not really. Just checked my THoE tour 07 shirt and it's only 13 shows starting in Munich on 1st Oct to Glasgow on 30 Nov.

Was Restless played on Theatre tour shows? Sorry my brain seems to have died thanks to revison Razz
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The WT Wiki Project!   The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:46 pm

Onno wrote:
I think you should just change it back. Razz You have the sources.

I changed Enter a bit, because I didn't quite agree that Restless was played regularly during THOE tour. I don't think about 10 shows out of more than hundred is "many"

Maybe not regularly, but it was a feature on the setlist for two mini-tours. Don't forget, it appeared in South America as well.
And whoever made Stephen's page spelled his surname wrong everytime Razz I changed it back.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The WT Wiki Project!   The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:00 pm

It was not on the setlist for the full South American Tour, I think only in Brazil and maybe one other show.
http://community.within-temptation.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=3722&prevloaded=1&S=1d531d69ed239af365421be45e76bf75&start=80

Also, I'm not sure if all the UK November 2007 shows had it. So this is what I know:

- Fanclubday 2007
- Beursgebouw warm-up shows in 013 Tilburg (2)
- Beursgebouw
- Brazil
- Some UK shows (max. 4)

That's 9, tops Razz Out of more than 150 shows.

No, no restless on theatre tour either.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The WT Wiki Project!   The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:24 am

I know London had it, it was on the setlist and Birmingham defiantley had it Smile as I went crazy Razz

But it was still brought back in 2007 Smile We dont get any other Enter songs. I hope for the next tour and next album we do. Although with even more songs we might not.
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Bless :
The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The WT Wiki Project!   The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:25 am

I'm glad they at least played Restless. Though I also wish they would play more Enter songs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The WT Wiki Project!   The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:27 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=The_Howling_(EP)&diff=259639121&oldid=257717682

Some person removed a lot of my additions to The Howling Sad Okay, some things are reasonable... but why remove the information on the first video? And they say YouTube is not a reference, but as long as it's an official YT channel, why is that bad? And they ask for citations. I'm not really good at finding those, so can anyone add them?
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The WT Wiki Project!   The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:17 pm

I don't have any citations other than the official youtube...though there might be something on the official site or the game site.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The WT Wiki Project!   The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:02 pm

You're very right. Definitely good to change it. That's only like 7-8% of shows that had Restless in them. And nothing from Enter was played at the Ahoy show. Sad

But we all knew that. XD
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The WT Wiki Project!   The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:46 pm

Bump.

Someone is "updating" all the WT chart positions. Surely we would have wished Stand My Ground was #1 in nine countries, but this is not reality. This person, who posts with a variable IP, beginning with 92.241 makes all the pages look unprofessional, and this is not good for WT. I just want to screw that idiot's head. Evil or Very Mad

I changed a lot of things lately, but he just repeats his actions. You can see an example here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memories_(2005_song)

Anyone wants to help solving this?

Also, on WT's main wiki, there is now a long list of golden and platinum plates. If anyone has a source for that, please add it and remove all the crap.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The WT Wiki Project!   The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:00 pm

Oh god I hate it when people mess around with Wiki and start making stuff up. Whats the point unless you actually have something to add.

Do you have any ideas as to how we can sort this? Anyone? I really dont know I've never changed anything on Wiki. Can you get people banned?
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The WT Wiki Project!   The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:08 am

It best part is whoever forgot to capital the first letter in a sentence...
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The WT Wiki Project!   The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:14 pm

This guy won't stop. I tried looking for clear guidelines on Wikipedia to get somebody banned, but it seems to be really complicated. You can't report someone unless he's been warned 4 times or something like that... but all that needs to happen is that some Wiki admin goes to look at his edits and see that they're ALL edits in which he changes chart positions, adds charts, changes sales numers... Most of it is WT, but there are a a few others, like Flyleaf, Nightwish, Lacuna Coil... LC's Wiki says that Spellbound was a #1 single in the UK. Dream on...
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The WT Wiki Project!   The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:28 pm

I'm racking my brain trying to think what we can do. Has this guy got nothing better to do in his life?

I really have no idea how anything on Wiki works though Sad

Thank for bringing it to our attention Onno Hug
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The WT Wiki Project!   The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:55 am

Dude. We can keep fixing this and fixing this, and this guy'll keep fucking it all up. Does anyone know if there's any way we can find out who it is and get him banned?
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The WT Wiki Project!   The WT Wiki Project! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The WT Wiki Project!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Within Temptation-
Jump to: