The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Good role model?

Go down 
+21
Gaia
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
britrogue
magnoly
BigBossWTF
WTrocker
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
Anna
Audina
max
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
Toatsies
LeiaLeFey
Scarygothgirl
NeonFishnets
Deceiver-Of-Fools
KellieBent
Ktsunami
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Yes, no, maybe?
Heck YES!
Good role model? - Page 4 Vote_lcap96%Good role model? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 96% [ 54 ]
Yeah, sure... why not?
Good role model? - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%Good role model? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Maybe
Good role model? - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Good role model? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nope.
Good role model? - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%Good role model? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
I don't want my kid wearing her dresses! WTF is wrong with you?!
Good role model? - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Good role model? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 56

AuthorMessage
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
Good role model? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Good role model? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Good role model? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Good role model? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Good role model? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good role model?   Good role model? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:33 pm

Maybe Shaz and Rob were secretly married 10 years ago, but Sharon uses her maiden name cause Sharon den Adel sounds cooler than Sharon Westerholt, but legally she has to call the kids Westerholts, haha
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Good role model? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Good role model? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Good role model? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Good role model? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Good role model?   Good role model? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:58 pm

Haha. You just made me think of something else about the kids, but whatever. I don't need legally analyze thier family. As much as I want to. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Good role model? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Good role model? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Good role model? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Good role model? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Good role model?   Good role model? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:37 pm

That would be such a cheeky little secret. But I don't think t will happen to them anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Good role model? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Good role model? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Good role model? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Good role model? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Good role model?   Good role model? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:35 am

Well...My friend Hannah -- the one who's gonna have a baby in November -- is still debating on which last name to give the baby. Hers, or her boyfriend's. She knows she's not going to be with him forever, so she's mostly considering her last name because they aren't married and he probably won't even be around.

However, I'm sure Sharon is pretty sure she'll be with Robert for a VERY long time, if not forever, so she thought it a good thing to give the kids Robert's last name as a symbol of respect and family. Yes, all Robert had to do was...well, you know..., and she was the one who had to carry them around and squeeze 'em out. But I think she thought it would just be a better symbol of family if the kids got Rob's last name. I mean, they're practically married anyway and if they were married, the kids would get Westerholt anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Good role model? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Good role model? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Good role model?   Good role model? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:16 am

LOL, calm down people, it's just a last name. By the looks of it, Sharon and Robert totally agreed to it with no problems whatsoever. All that matters is that Sharon's happy, Robert's happy, I'm sure Eva is too, lol, and that WE are ALL happy for THEM!
So let's be thankful that everything came out well, let's be proud and happy for them, and last but not least, let's CELEBRATE, it's PARTY TIME!!! Party Woo-Hoo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Good role model? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Good role model? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Good role model?   Good role model? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:41 am

^ You forgot to say that Aiden was happy for his name XD D'aaaawww he is so new, you might forget about him! Razz
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Good role model? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Good role model? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Good role model?   Good role model? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:02 am

I didn't forget Aiden; I was talking about how Sharon, Robert, and Eva are happy that he came into their lives! But anyways, I bet Aiden is happy and just as excited!
Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Number of posts : 1730
Favorite WT song : Lost, Final Destination, Aquarius
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Good role model?   Good role model? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:04 pm

And soon there will be a third little Westerholt running around Smile In Love
Back to top Go down
http://semblanceofliberty.tumblr.com
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Favorite WT song : The Dance
Bless :
Good role model? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Good role model? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Good role model?   Good role model? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:05 am

Hahahaha, I did a whole essay in grade 9 about how Sharon is a good role model. XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtanna/
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Good role model?   Good role model? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:24 pm

That is awesome Smile And too true. She's wonderful In Love
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Favorite WT song : The Cross, THOE, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :
Good role model? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Good role model? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Good role model?   Good role model? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:16 am

That is an amazing essay topic. <333

Sharon is a great role model, for sure! Love
Back to top Go down
http://soullily.deviantart.com
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Bless :
Good role model? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Good role model? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Good role model?   Good role model? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:55 am

Hell yeah!
So beautifu, talented, and obviously kind.... I could go on for a long time on this topic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Good role model?   Good role model? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:05 am

As could I Smile There are not enough words in the English language (and probably not enough in the Dutch language either) to describe Sharon. She is talented, sweet, beautiful, amazing, funny, smart, lovely, wonderful, fantastic, and too many more In Love
Back to top Go down
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Good role model?   Good role model? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:12 am

Not enough words in any language is more like it Razz
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Good role model?   Good role model? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Exactly Smile
Back to top Go down
dreamer*
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
dreamer*

Number of posts : 2
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Good role model?   Good role model? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:19 pm

well she is my role model Very Happy
i've been with her 2 days ago Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good role model?   Good role model? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good role model?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4