The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Talk about the good parts of your day - here

Go down 
+9
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Lady Draconian
Sweet Sorrow
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
FallenHalos
BigBossWTF
exorcism
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
exorcism
Jane Doe
Jane Doe

Number of posts : 11
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here Right_bar_bleue

Talk about the good parts of your day - here Empty
PostSubject: What was most special about today??   Talk about the good parts of your day - here EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:28 am

Hi, tell me what was the most special or unexpected thing that happened to you today...
Back to top Go down
http://www.dharavandhoo.com
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:16 pm

I found a penny on the floor, I got a paper-cut on my finger, I punched some dude, I went to work, I ate some Cap'N'Crunch (with Berries), aaaaand now I'm here!
Yeah, preeeeetty special...woo! Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:34 am

I talked to my girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:05 am

^That's good, really, that should help you out a bit, right? Hug As long as you love her and she loves you, that should give you the strength and will to go on and stand up for yourself. Snug

Anyways, something special today? *thinks about it*
Nah, not really. I DID eat a cheeseburger and it was like, AMAZINGLY good, so that made me happy! Razz Yeah, that kind of sucks, nevermind, don't mind me... tongue
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:08 am

^ Hug
it did. She always helps me. And she always gets me through everything..

whoa. O_O A cheeseburger. Razz dang you need a life Razz
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:44 am

^Sorry, I forgot to mention the part where I was walking back from school when all of a sudden I was attacked by a trio of assassin mutant ninjas, and they tried to slice me up, but I just happened to be carrying my two katanas, so it was on! They put up a great sword fight, but my amazing samurai skills were too much for them, and I killed them all. So yeah, I left that tiny little info out, but now you know! XD
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:09 am

A couple of my teachers told my mom that they really believe they're lucky to have me in their class?
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:24 am

^Aww, that's nice to know, especially when it comes from a teacher. They must really like you. I mean, my teachers hate me, but I hate them too, so it actually works out, I guess. Razz
Kind of random question, but whatever happened with the whole "Dean situation" you know...about the dress-code "violation" and that whole bullshit she was talking about? What happened, if you don't mind telling me? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:55 pm

We got stopped by the police because Dave took a picture of them and it turns out they were talking to a 'drunken youth'. As we walked past there was some lad wasted with his head between his legs XD It was only 4pm. And I started making my necklace <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:55 pm

I got up happy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:12 am

This time, instead of having a cheeseburger, I had a DOUBLE cheeseburger! XD XD Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:32 pm

Someone said id helpped them Snug
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:04 am

I listened to WT and spoke to Kellie and Charlotte Snug
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:56 am

This actual conversation occurred. Which is special enough.

J: What's on your shoes? You! Yes, you. What's on your shoes?
Me: Um, they're animals made to look like clouds.
J: I SEE KITTIES AND HIPPOS!
S: I see the cats... where are the hippos... OH! I see them!
J: Where'd you get your shoes?
Me:...Journey's. *small laugh*
J: STEVE, WE'RE GOIN' TO JOURNEY'S!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:08 am

Since we have a thread where we can rant, and get snuggles for the depressing stuff, I think we should have one where we can talk about the good parts of our day, or the things we accomplished or learned. Smile

Here's mine::
I learned that listening to Utopia on repeat gives me this warm feeling Thumbs Up And it also reminds me of everyone on here for some reason.

I also learned that I had withdrawls from being on here today o_o
And I love everyone on here so much Group Hug I really do In Love
I love how it feels like a family on here Smile makes me all warm and fuzzy when i log in Very Happy

Hmmm, good parts of my day. I watched the Utopia video finally Smile I love it. And I talked to Holly In Love which made everything better.
83 days until I see her.
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:09 am

Iced mocha from mcdonalds <3

Talking to Holly <3
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:13 am

I'm going to merge that one special topic with this one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:20 am

Okay Smile works for me
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:07 pm

FallenHalos wrote:
Since we have a thread where we can rant, and get snuggles for the depressing stuff, I think we should have one where we can talk about the good parts of our day, or the things we accomplished or learned. Smile

Here's mine::
I learned that listening to Utopia on repeat gives me this warm feeling Thumbs Up And it also reminds me of everyone on here for some reason.

I also learned that I had withdrawls from being on here today o_o
And I love everyone on here so much Group Hug I really do In Love
I love how it feels like a family on here Smile makes me all warm and fuzzy when i log in Very Happy

Hmmm, good parts of my day. I watched the Utopia video finally Smile I love it. And I talked to Holly In Love which made everything better.
83 days until I see her.

Aww! Glomp Group Hug
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:47 am

^ Super glomp Super glomp
*blush*

Good part of my day
I talked with Holly for like...3 hours <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:15 am

I'm going to adopt this thread for this purpose: I am going to start keeping a list of all the good things that happen to me each day as a way to stay positive...

Today:
Finnished all my homework for tomorrow
Hall Council was actually sorta fun
M and M cookies are good
I actually laughed toward the end of the day (wasn't feeling zombie-ish earlier)

Small things work!!!
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:31 pm

Had a masive thunder storm Smile best thing of any day
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:14 pm

-Day off school (shame due to illness)
-Listened to both my Midnattsol CDS
-Completed Math test paper
-Completed part A of English core section B
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Talk about the good parts of your day - here Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Talk about the good parts of your day - here Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:14 pm

-The guy I hate wasn't in school today
-I watched Bones <3
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:47 pm

Uhhh, nothing so far, except I fell down the stairs today...wait, that's not good! XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk about the good parts of your day - here   Talk about the good parts of your day - here Empty

Back to top Go down

Talk about the good parts of your day - here
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next