The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread

Go down 
+11
Emmy
LeiaLeFey
Anna
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
NeonFishnets
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Onno
Ktsunami
KellieBent
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Right_bar_bleue

Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread   Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 9:15 pm

So as Kayleigh has posted appreciation threads for Ruud and Robert I thought Jeroen deserves one Smile He is an amazing bassist and he has been with WT from the start.

I want to give him a hug because he never looks like he wants to be filmed on all the backstage stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread   Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 9:27 pm

I was getting to it. tongue

But really I like Jereon. He's so weird. One time I saw (and posted) a pic of him with hair. I was shocked. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread   Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 9:32 pm

Smile You making one for Stephen and Martijn?

I know Smile I bet he is lovely though. He looks wierd with hair Razz

I love it on BS when Dennis tells him that people were saying he's the hottest man in Holland and he says they're lying Razz And when he's asked what he does to the french people, he says 'I say bonjour' Razz Cracks me up everytime.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :
Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread   Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 9:36 pm

Already done. XP

And he looks really tall cause of how low he keeps his bass. Anyone know how tall he is?
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread   Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 10:38 pm

Mmm, I can't say Jeroen looks very nice to me. Maybe that's because of his deteste of cameras, but sometimes I wonder what about being in WT he really likes...
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread   Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:40 pm

I'm sure he loves being in WT Smile He looked happy in the Documentary but that was about it Razz oh and the dracula bit Razz I'm sure he said he thought WT was fun though Smile

I just dont think he likes being filmed really. I'm sure he is lovely.
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread   Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:53 pm

Jeroen loves WT...he just really hates being filmed, bless. But I think the little snippets we do manage to get of him show just how fun he is. As for how tall he is...I'm guessing 6ft?? He looks a little bit shorter than Martijn, and Martijn is HUGE.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread   Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:55 pm

I'd be like a dwarf next to Martijn he is a giant Razz They should of put Keith next to him haha.

In the dracula bit he looks fun Smile I'm sure he is funny like the rest of WT Smile
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :
Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread   Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 12:15 am

"no, no the bitemarks are too small"...."Dracula is MY friend" Laughing
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread   Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 12:20 am

Razz I love that. So funny.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread   Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 12:22 am

"They say you're the hottest boy in Holland"
"They're liars. Neutral"

XD That cracked me up so much in BS.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread   Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 12:24 am

"I LOVE French people....they're liars" Laughing
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread   Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 12:25 am

That's brilliant Razz Cracks me up too. The lad saying it is funny he looks completely bessotted with Jeroen Razz.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread   Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 9:41 am

DEAR CHESE FRIES, I LOVE HIM<3333333333 HE IS SOOOOO ADORABLE cheers cheers cheers

I squeel everytime I see him in BS
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread   Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 2:26 pm

There were so many shots of Jeroen in BS...it was great!!
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread   Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 2:34 pm

Aww when he skipped a button at BS Razz I want to give him a hug!
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread   Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 5:13 pm

I think Jeroen rocks Very Happy he's great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread   Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 7:13 pm

Deceiver-Of-Fools wrote:
There were so many shots of Jeroen in BS...it was great!!
I know!! Filled me with so much GLEE. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread   Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 7:29 pm

His BS jacket-y thing was awesome in BS. It looked so made for him. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread   Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 7:42 pm

Oh, I know! Dave pointed out that he was the only boy that dressed in more than street clothes for the event XD

"What the hell? You got her in these big dresses, and they're in t-shirts? Oh. Except him. He's okay."
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread   Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 7:45 pm

The white pants bothered me. I don't like white pants on anyone. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread   Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 7:47 pm

I was okay with the color..not so much the squeeziness.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread   Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 10:09 pm

I wasnt that keen on the white trousers either. But it was something different and all they guys looked amazing Smile
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread   Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 12:07 am

The white pants are weird....but they worked with the Sgt. Pepper coat.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread   Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 2:12 am

AGREED!That coat was win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread   Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeroen van Veen Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next