The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation

Go down 
+21
BigBossWTF
magnoly
Alyna
WTrocker
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
AliyahDuilliath
Onno
Audina
max
LeiaLeFey
Anna
ice-queen
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
KellieBent
Frozen
NeonFishnets
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Right_bar_bleue

Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation   Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 8:06 pm

I thought this might be a nice thread to post piccies of them together, and appreciate that they were teenage sweethearts and are still together. ♥ Makes me believe there is hope in this world xD

So, to get things started...

Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation 301020081

*glee*
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Number of posts : 2119
Favorite WT song : The Howling
Bless :
Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation   Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 9:42 pm

aw i love that pic

Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Normal_506
this is wow
Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation 200

Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation 1708200863
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation   Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 10:07 pm

Are you trying to make me cry? Razz

Only joking it is so sweet that they are still together. I hope we can all find a Sharon and Robert romance one day. They are like the best love story Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation   Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 10:09 pm

They're so sweet. And they've got little Luna. Aw. I just wanna give them all a gigantor bear hug.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation   Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 10:26 pm

I know! They really are the best love story eva. Razz I love 'em.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :
Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation   Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 10:37 pm

I'm thinking of writing a fan fic... but I don't know if it's worth remaking the story XD

Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation 88010

Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation 50511
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation   Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 10:50 pm

I think that'd be neat! Very Happy I always feel uncomfortable writing stories about real people...but I'd love to see what you come up with Razz
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation   Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 11:14 pm

^ Same here...I don't feel right making real people do stuff they may or may not have actually done especially not people I respect so much. I'm slightly hyprocritical though since I am writing a story about certain NW members Rolling Eyes but I swear NW asks to have stories written about them... Whoops
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :
Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation   Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 12:01 am

we can make a story in a video form that would be awsome :d
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :

Curse :
Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation   Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 12:05 am

Yay for Sharon and Robert! Super brownie points for being together, and being in the band together, and not letting their relationship take over. <3
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation   Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 2:10 am

I think the best thing ever is a couple who is in a band together...IT'S LIKE SINGING YOUR LOVE TO ONE AND ANOTHER<3
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation   Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 2:34 am

*grin* I LOVE how they don't let their personal life take over their professional life, but still manage to combine them...if that makes any sense? Razz
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation   Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 3:20 am

Yeah! I imagine that must be hard to do. They're on a tour bus for most of the year, with a bunch of guys. Laughing

Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation 11210
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation   Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 6:27 pm

Sharon and Robert make an amazing couple Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Favorite WT song : The Dance
Bless :
Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation   Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 7:46 pm

They have the most amazing balance of their relationship and the band. And they are just an awesome couple! It's gr eat tos ee that they are still together!

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtanna/
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation   Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 4:02 am

^Zees is true Razz

Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation WT_X_by_KigaMistriver
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation   Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 6:33 pm

that's a great picture Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation   Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 9:40 pm

Fork Ninja wrote:
^ Same here...I don't feel right making real people do stuff they may or may not have actually done especially not people I respect so much. I'm slightly hyprocritical though since I am writing a story about certain NW members Rolling Eyes but I swear NW asks to have stories written about them... Whoops

No comment there Razz lol!

I adore Sharon and Robert as a couple. They are amazing together.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation   Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 9:47 pm

Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation 2234091
haha this is cute
Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation 11
Back to top Go down
max
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
max

Male
Number of posts : 39
Favorite WT song : all i need
Bless :
Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation   Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 10:07 pm

OMY GOD that studio mystica one is OLD
thats like if i remember corectly 2002
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation   Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 10:53 pm

^It's definitely from the Mother Earth tour.
Back to top Go down
max
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
max

Male
Bless :
Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation   Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 10:58 pm

yeh max 2002
i heared alot of fans asking how a sweet and beutiful girl fal for him
well maybe on the outside they dont mach but they shore do on the in side and in my opinion if the love is there why try and brake that i have seen alot of male fans trying by kissing her ore even more the fact that he isnt jealos of all those men flirting whit her shows how much he trusts and loves her
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation   Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 11:41 pm

Not just the men for Sharon Rolling Eyes Razz

They are an amazing couple though and they obviously love each other. She is so gorgeous she could get anyone Razz but she loves Robert and she saw something in him Smile
Back to top Go down
max
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
max

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation   Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 11:47 pm

well yeh she saw her mach i mean they love the same things and each other and like you say she can get any one but she pics him over ANY ONE thats love my wife onse wrote a poem i think it fits here

if treu love comes knowing
would you open youre door
if love cals your ename
will you listen?
for both our sakes
open that door
listen to that voise
cause ill be the treu love that comes knocing
the one that will be calling youre name
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation   Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 11:48 pm

Awww that is so sweet Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation   Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharon/Robert <3 Appreciation
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next