The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album

Go down 
+5
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
LeiaLeFey
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Onno
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album   'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:29 pm

I'm hoping because it's acoustic she will have a much softer voice and wont drown Sharon out.

It's on sale and I found it in a dutch shop online through Anneke's Myspace but I dont really want to buy it through there. Cant they put it on Amazon so I know it's a reliable store.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: 'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album   'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:33 pm

Acoustic??That`s even more awesome!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: 'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album   'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:20 pm

I just bought Pure Air, and Somewhere is the most fragile song I've probably ever heard....it sounds like they're singing it to a child. And I don't think Anneke drowns out Sharon. Anneke sings low and Sharon sings the high notes, they mix nicely
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: 'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album   'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:37 pm

I can`t wait to hear it.Is there a peview of it or something on youtube? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: 'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album   'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:01 pm

You are so lucky DOF. I'm going crazy trying to find it Smile I just know I'm gonna end up crying my eyes out when I hear it Razz

What shop did you get it from, or was it some french one?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: 'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album   'Somewhere' to appear on Agua de Annique album - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:01 pm

Sorry but