The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The next Within Temptation album

Go down 
+21
xut0piax
Lady Draconian
wtfan1995
Changed?
Onno
SoulLily
HandOfSorrow
NateScion
BigBossWTF
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
WTrocker
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Toatsies
Deceiver-Of-Fools
AliyahDuilliath
Anna
NeonFishnets
ice-queen
Amairwyn
KellieBent
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The next Within Temptation album Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The next Within Temptation album Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The next Within Temptation album Right_bar_bleue

The next Within Temptation album Empty
PostSubject: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:05 pm

Seeing as we now have a year without any WT so they can rest and write for the next album, what does everyone want from the next album?

I'll be happy with anything because I know it will be amazing Smile I'd like it to have a bit more of The Dance feel to it but I also love the orchestra we have in The Silent Force and The Heart of Everything. Maybe a little less orchestra than TSF though Smile I dont think we'll ever get Enter era back but I'd like a little Mother Earth celticy feel too. A mix of all them albums Razz I dunno though I suppose they should go in another direction like they do with every album and suprise us Smile that's probably best.

There is also a chance it could be a concept album which would be interesting Smile

So anyone have any preferences or ideas of how the next album will be? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200The next Within Temptation album Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The next Within Temptation album Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The next Within Temptation album Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:07 pm

I want something similar to Enter or ME;or maybe a concept album with Enter or ME influences? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200The next Within Temptation album Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:13 pm

Hmm i'm not sure really scratch I mean I do quite like the celtic sound of ME and the Orchestra of TSF but I think it'd be awsome if it'd be a suprise Very Happy It'd be awsome no matter what they do xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200The next Within Temptation album Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 9:28 pm

Yes, whatever they do will be wonderful, I'm sure. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The next Within Temptation album Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 3:22 am

I'm hoping for a whole new turn again. I wanna see what else they can do. Because I know they're already so capable of so many things... I just wanna see what they come up with. Something new and exciting, but still WT.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The next Within Temptation album Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 3:23 am

Every album has been so different from the last, so I cant even imagine what it will be like. Something completely different Smile
Back to top Go down
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Favorite WT song : The Dance
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200The next Within Temptation album Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 8:32 am

Whatever they decide to make. We all know it will be utterly amazing.
But maybe the ME feel, mixed with the orchestra in TSF, and a little bit of Sharon's rougher vocals from THOE. That would be nice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtanna/
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The next Within Temptation album Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 9:52 am

I really have no idea! I want them to do what makes them happy. And I know that whatever they develop will be inspirational and awesome. I think they are going into more and more complicated guitar solos/parts and less keyboard focused. Perhaps the next album will be another step in that direction. Whatever they do, you know it won't be a repeat of any previous albums! I'll take 20 copies of whatever it is lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200The next Within Temptation album Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The next Within Temptation album Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The next Within Temptation album Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 3:36 pm

I'm still gunning for the concept album Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:25 pm

I hope they dont lose the keyboards Smile I was just thinking today how much I love the keyboards. Anything will sound amazing for WT though Smile I think Sharon will suprise us again with different vocals Smile
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The next Within Temptation album Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:53 pm

Well, I'm sure they wouldn't cut out Martijn completely...maybe they'll go to more keyboards.

Ooh. I wonder what the ballads will sound like.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:57 pm

I wouldnt want less keyboards though really because Martijn plays amazing. Also I'm sure he'll be helping even more with the writing so hopefully he wont get drowned out by Ruud Razz But whatever choices they makes I dont mind.

Makes me excited for the next album Smile
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200The next Within Temptation album Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The next Within Temptation album Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The next Within Temptation album Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:55 pm

Well Sharon said they would take a new direction, but still in the general feel of THOE. So there'll be keyboards, guitars, orchestra, and many different types of vocals. I'm happy. As long as they don't mess up and pick a crappy album cover.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 7:00 pm

I think the album covers probably going to have Sharon on again. Which will hopefully make for some new good posters Smile So if Sharon's on it or the band it wont be bad Smile I like TSF though.

Do you not like the covers DOF?
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 8:29 pm

I do love the covers...that's why they're due a bad one. Well, the wig on the ME cover isn't great, but the cover itself is lovely.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200The next Within Temptation album Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 9:52 pm

Yeah I agree about the ME wig but t's different Smile hopefully they'll do an amazing one Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 12:10 am

I love the wig because it's kind of like Sharon is 'Mother Earth' rather than it just being Sharon on the cover.

I was planning today that when the new CD comes out I will go into town early, just before the shops open so I can be the first to get it Razz I'm not pre-ordering I dont trust the post anymore.
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 4:37 pm

I'll probably pre-order...depending on when it's released. I love getting the e-mails from Amazon saying that it's been shipped LOL
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 6:24 pm

I'm probably gonna have to pre-order. >_< I mean, Best Buy might have it, but I'm doubtful. Sad
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 6:27 pm

What new CD?? bounce
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The next Within Temptation album Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 6:55 pm

the one they're working on. The one we know nothing about yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 7:02 pm

Oh. I thought maybe they released a new single or something. Laughing
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:00 pm

Unfortunatley not.

I'm pretty sure HMV will have it Smile as they had Black Symphony on the first day as well, so I will be so excited on the bus or car if I ever get one Razz or pass my test. Hopefully I wont be living here but there is HMV's everywhere Smile

Wow so much will have changed by the time the new album comes out.
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:59 pm

I'll say! I'll have lived abroad for a year, will have had experience teaching...I'll be going into my third last semester in college. Oh dear LORD.
Back to top Go down
Toatsies
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Toatsies

Number of posts : 161
Favorite WT song : All I Need
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The next Within Temptation album Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:13 pm

I want this next album to be very epic and atmospheric so I hope they keep the orchestral elements.
More experimenting with Sharon's voice, where she sings very and low like on THOE.
Maybe some Celtic songs like on ME and some darker ambient songs like on Enter, but with no growling.
Of course I hope there will be some new styles with lots of diversity!
A concept album would be interesting, if the concept is interesting that is. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album Empty

Back to top Go down

The next Within Temptation album
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next