The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The next Within Temptation album

Go down 
+21
xut0piax
Lady Draconian
wtfan1995
Changed?
Onno
SoulLily
HandOfSorrow
NateScion
BigBossWTF
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
WTrocker
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Toatsies
Deceiver-Of-Fools
AliyahDuilliath
Anna
NeonFishnets
ice-queen
Amairwyn
KellieBent
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Number of posts : 1730
Favorite WT song : Lost, Final Destination, Aquarius
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:51 am

ZOMS!! More samples Love *huggles*
Back to top Go down
http://semblanceofliberty.tumblr.com
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite WT song : All
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:57 am

In the middle of the night and sinead are on youtube Sad i havnt listened but they are right infront of me to listen i must drag myself away from doing it! its the most hardest thing i've had to do in a while!
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:18 am

^ Say WHAT? ITMOTN is on YT? O jeez... *resists temptation*

But I gotta say, the sample of I Don't Wanna was beautiful Love
Back to top Go down
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:25 am

Now shot in the dark is on youtube! aaah i cant do it!

Ok breath i wont do it i will wait for the album :'(

[EDIT] Murder and iron are on also!
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:35 am

*sputters uncontrollably* Whoever is leaking, must plug that leak Smile And fast. Before I cave.
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:51 am

So sorry for double post, but...

They leaked the album. I saw it on a download website. High quality, everything... I'm so disappointed that they leaked it, but it sounds amazing, from what I heard from the two other singles! But I refuse to download anything. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...
Back to top Go down
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:50 am

I think the whole album is up on youtube i refuse to download it, i wish they would delete it now!
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:30 pm

I know!! It makes me mad that somebody would do that. However, I did get tempted... and listened to Iron. It's such a great song!
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Favorite WT song : The Cross, THOE, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:36 am

If anyone's having guilty feelings about listening to Shot in the Dark, it's on the official site as well, so that one's okay. Smile

Besides that, though, I refuse to listen to the leaked material. (To be fair, I did listen to the samples on Amazon, but no full songs.) Like Tay said, it was meant to be a surprise; people should respect that and keep it to themselves. They're really just ruining the fun by leaking the songs so close to the release date. Is there even any point in that? It's going to be available legitimately really soon, so why bother with this? Jeez.
Back to top Go down
http://soullily.deviantart.com
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:12 am

Because some of us have no patience. I put it this way I'm a notorious WT collector anyway and I'm buying it. I support the band. Patience isn't a word in my vocabulary for those of you that know me so you know when it leaked I listened. Besides it leaked two days before my birthday come on people I considered it a birthday gift. I still have amazing respect for the band I always have and I always will but they know this stuff happens. They've been in the music industry for over ten years. I don't think they are going to sit and yell at us. The good thing I have to say in this is Within Temptation fans have ten times the respect of the fans of other bands because if something leaks some other bands fans won't even purchase they are like "Hey it leaked I don't have to buy it now." Trust me this happened last year when HIM's last cd came out and now their fanbase are afraid that because of Ville Valo's disappointment due to album sales that he just won't write any new material. I bought twelve copies of that cd...I promise they weren't all for me but that's how many came out of my pocket and I had downloaded it when it leaked because again I have no patience. So this has nothing to do with disrespect it's impatience. For those of you who are waiting my honest opinion is the album is incredible and you will not be disappointed. I have not turned it off since I got it. I flat out refuse to listen to anything else. From start to finish my ears are absolutely blown away. I think you will be too. I can't wait to buy it on March 29th.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
CelticBotan
Jane Doe
Jane Doe

Female
Number of posts : 31
Favorite WT song : Sinéad, Faster, Iron, Jillian
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:42 pm

LeiaLeFey wrote:
Because some of us have no patience. I put it this way I'm a notorious WT collector anyway and I'm buying it. I support the band. Patience isn't a word in my vocabulary for those of you that know me so you know when it leaked I listened. Besides it leaked two days before my birthday come on people I considered it a birthday gift. I still have amazing respect for the band I always have and I always will but they know this stuff happens. They've been in the music industry for over ten years. I don't think they are going to sit and yell at us. The good thing I have to say in this is Within Temptation fans have ten times the respect of the fans of other bands because if something leaks some other bands fans won't even purchase they are like "Hey it leaked I don't have to buy it now." Trust me this happened last year when HIM's last cd came out and now their fanbase are afraid that because of Ville Valo's disappointment due to album sales that he just won't write any new material. I bought twelve copies of that cd...I promise they weren't all for me but that's how many came out of my pocket and I had downloaded it when it leaked because again I have no patience. So this has nothing to do with disrespect it's impatience. For those of you who are waiting my honest opinion is the album is incredible and you will not be disappointed. I have not turned it off since I got it. I flat out refuse to listen to anything else. From start to finish my ears are absolutely blown away. I think you will be too. I can't wait to buy it on March 29th.

I must confess I downloaded it as well.

Because, just like Leia, I was so excited, so anxious and so impacient to listen to it after all these months, following their news about TU and reading a dozen of articles and reviews about it. And even more, as I live in Brazil, there's the possibility that TU won't be released here - we, the fans, are sending emails to Sony Music Brazil, asking for it, but it's still uncertain.

The thing is that I just couldn't wait more for it.

But for downloading, don't get me wrong - I don't know about other people, but I know that I'll support the band by BUYING their stuff. I don't know how I'm going to do it, since I'll have to buy from Amazon.com and I don't have international credit card, I'll probably ask to my father or a friend for it.

But I WILL, I'm sure, even more because I loved so much all the songs included. And if it's possible, in the future I'm gonna get the comics and the LP as well. I'm way too fan of WT for only have a downloaded file in my computer.

As I said, WT stuff are pretty difficult to get here - I had to search a lot for The Black Symphony, simple DVD+CD, and had to pay 70 Brazilian Reais (about $140) for it since it was not made here - and I would pay it again, it was worth, but you get what I mean.

Please, don't hate me, LOL.

Back to top Go down
http://celticbotan.deviantart.com
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:01 pm

I know in some places it is hard to buy it. Believe me when I first became a fan it was so hard to get their things in the US. So I feel your pain. There are still some bands I like whose albums I cannot buy here. There are still some WT singles and things I cannot get my hands on but I'm still searching. Believe me if I find it and I don't have it I'm buying it.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:26 pm

I'll be checking with my local HMV stores on the 28th to see if they have it, if they do then I'm going to the city on the 29th to pick it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:06 pm

Spotify has added 5 songs of the album (Faster, In The Middle of the Night, Where Is The Edge, A Demon's Fate and Shot in the Dark). So I can at least listen to a part of it already and it's completely legal Smile
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:58 am

Hooray!! This will be one hell of a great album, I can just tell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mimzzis
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Mimzzis

Female
Number of posts : 99
Favorite WT song : Every song ;D
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMrpLTzjAhg
Sinead music video will be great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mimzzy.deviantart.com/
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:21 am

^ Saw that the other day lets just say i cried she just looks so flawless in the sinead video i just cant believe how beautiful she is angels created such beauty on sharon Sobbing

Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Eep!! *is excited and loves Sinead*
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:04 am

The clip of the Sinead video surprised me. I'll agree that Sharon looks awesome, but the dance/pop vibes coming from it had me going, "This is from a WT video?!"

It reminds me of In and Out of Love, actually.

I'm sure it'll be cool; it's just really surprising and different. But of course everything on The Unforgiving is like that, so I guess my point is kind of worn out. Whoops
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:15 pm

^ I haven't seen the samples of the video yet, but I think it will be really cool! Sure, it won't be Mother Earth or Utopia (those videos pwn!), but still.
You know... if you think about it, WT has changed so, so, so much since Mother Earth. Whenever I listen to a song from ME, I think 'Is this the same band?' Then I slap myself and say yes, it is! And continuously enjoy the music Love
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:52 am

^ I meant the clip shown in that interview, actually, about three minutes in. Watch it if you haven't yet. Smile It looks like it will be a really cool video.

WT does indeed change a lot from album to album. I consistently love everything they release, though, so it's all good. I just get that "is this the same band?" feeling you described every so often. Razz
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:52 pm

Exactly!! It just shows, they're not afraid to change things up majorly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:07 pm

I've just listened to the new album and I do really like it. But I don't love it yet. I think I need it on repeat a bit. I think I'm just a bit disappointed with the lyrics. They're not as personal and relateable as before as it's based on the comic and I really dislike all the comic stuff anyway. And I'm huge on lyrics. It'll grow on me I'm sure. I really love A Demon's Fate though. That song is amazing and so catchy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:29 am

^ Listening to it right now! Very Happy It's my favourite so far as well.

I just got the album today and I am flailing around in ecstasy... nothing serious. I really can't wait to have the comic along with it, to see how the lyrics fit in with the story and characters. I love the album already, myself, and I think it'll just keep growing on me as it sits on repeat.

Love Panic Pinapple Tard
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:35 pm

I'm picking mine up on Friday, and I adore the album!! Ahh... It's so amazing Love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The next Within Temptation album
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next