The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+29
Mitsy
nightfalls
MetalHeadLiz
bellatrix
Dragana
101WTFan101
midnightimmortal
Ayathul
BigBossWTF
AlekImmortelle
Emmy
davidburke
Sweet Sorrow
Until the End
Ktsunami
Sharon
magnoly
Deceiver-Of-Fools
LeiaLeFey
WTrocker
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
Onno
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
Amairwyn
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Number of posts : 283
Favorite WT song : The Other Half (Of Me)
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:47 pm

Or tell your work you got a wedding, and than go to a wt concert Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesilentforce.com
rosetounge
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
rosetounge

Female
Number of posts : 169
Favorite WT song : Pale,The Last Time, Pearls of Light, Somewhere, Restles
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:47 am

when you lose one album and cry for 2 weeks straight (why else does my brother think i am crazy)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxxxfallenonexxxX
rosetounge
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
rosetounge

Female
Number of posts : 169
Favorite WT song : Pale,The Last Time, Pearls of Light, Somewhere, Restles
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:52 am

KellieBent wrote:
Onno wrote:
I wish I had more real life friends who are WT fans. I usually freak my friends out a little bit when I start rambling about WT XD

Same here Razz I think they've given up listening when I start talking about bands. No one I know actually likes WT Sad It's really sad. Still I'm dragging someone along with me to come see them...probably my mom XD

i know what you mean i live in CA and when you say Within Temptation everyone looks at me like "who the hell is that" i pretty much live in an area where the only geners of music are rap, pop, and hip hop,..... my best friend thinks that the best rock band is the jonas brothers if that says anything to you.
ps OHHHH take me with you i have never seen them in concert you can drag me along i dont mind!!!

ohh sorry i couldnt find it till just now *blush* (boy do i feel specile) hahahahahaha

Last edited by rosetounge on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxxxfallenonexxxX
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:53 am

^I know you're new here, but please try not to double post. There is an "EDIT" button at the top of every post you make, which you always have access to if you want to add something Smile
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Number of posts : 177
Favorite WT song : The Cross
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:39 pm

When AANATT is in your purse all the time...
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:23 am

When you actually cry. For longer than you thought possible. Because the platinum award their auctioning on eBay is already out of your price range.

Bawling

All I want is ONE SPECIAL THING! Sobbing
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:18 am

^Yeah, I saw that. I'm sorry! Comfort
I was like, "I think I'm going to check it out and probably bid on it". So I go and I see it's at 275Euros, and I was like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, don't have enough money". But that was around 3pm today, so I don't know how much it's going for right now. Actually, I'll go check right now *Takes a minute to look* 280, but we still got like 9 days, so it's probably definitely going to go up. I don't have $400 on me, at least not yet, BUT I still need to do some Christmas shopping, so I would've been fucked either way. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:00 pm

But the higher the bidding goes, the more money is raised to fight aganist malaria...
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:07 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot about that XD SORRY! Oops
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Number of posts : 177
Favorite WT song : The Cross
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:43 pm

I don't want to ruin your dream.. but they are only sending to the netherlands..
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:33 pm

Well, ya know, it's not much of a dream if none of us can afford it anyway. Wink Dream's already been ruined.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:34 pm

Depends how much it goes up to, then again I need that money for Uni lol
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:15 pm

When all you want for Christmas is more WT stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Number of posts : 283
Favorite WT song : The Other Half (Of Me)
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:07 pm

If you are still looking for money to buy that platinum record
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow,The Promise, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:51 pm

When you scream "They're coming down the hills from behind!" everytime you see a hill You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 147975
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:17 pm

^ Hi Smile welcome to the forum you might want to go introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

-------

https://withintemptation.forummotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=732
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40