The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!

Go down 
+13
Sharon
AliyahDuilliath
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
ice-queen
WTrocker
Lady Draconian
magnoly
Onno
Ktsunami
Fork Ninja
Deceiver-Of-Fools
NeonFishnets
KellieBent
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:11 pm

Is you talking 'bout me again?
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:11 pm

Nope. You passed this test a while ago I think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Phew. Who is it then? *snickers*
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:24 pm

HEY! Best be not 'bout me Suspect

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:25 pm

And if it is? Suspect XD
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:26 pm

BigBossCp wrote:

lol!

ps. So, did I pass as well or failed...AGAIN!?

EDIT: What the hell!? I could have sworn I pressed the EDIT button, not the QUOTE button! *Slaps hand on forehead*
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:28 pm

XD As if my name doesn;t give it away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:30 pm

BigBossCp wrote:
BigBossCp wrote:

lol!

ps. So, did I pass as well or failed...AGAIN!?

EDIT: What the hell!? I could have sworn I pressed the EDIT button, not the QUOTE button! *Slaps hand on forehead*

Failed. Thumbs Up Hug

KellieBent wrote:

It would if you'd change it. Suggestive wink
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:31 pm

XD I could have sworn it was be! Ya never know with Kay.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:32 pm

Ktsunami wrote:

KellieBent wrote:

Suggestive wink
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:33 pm

KellieBent wrote:
Ktsunami wrote:

KellieBent wrote:

Suggestive wink

Kellie Harper has a nice sound to it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:34 pm

KellieBent wrote:

Oh gods, that was a good line.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:36 pm

Smile It does.

XD
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:37 pm

KellieBent wrote:
Smile It does.

XD

Super glomp

I must kidnap you now.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:38 pm

Whoops Please do.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:40 pm

You know what people? I'm gonna go to my corner here and cry myself to sleep! Yeah, that's right! Bawling Sobbing

Hehehe, j/k! Wink w00t
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:54 pm

KellieBent wrote:
Whoops Please do.

Well I certainly hope that you aren't accustomed to a large bed. Mine's rather small, twin size. Sad But then again you're rather small. xD
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:55 pm

Whats twin size? Mines a double and pretty big. Maybe you're best off coming here Razz I make up for my size Wink
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:57 pm

Single. It means single, I guess.

But... I like my room. Almost as much as you. Sobbing Dun make me chose.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:58 pm

I dont mind the squeeze.

It is green. Can I bring my posters? Razz
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:01 pm

You can bring a few for behind the door.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:02 pm

Do you have room for my Download Dog Brink?

Shall I bring my whip Suggestive wink
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:03 pm

Did you really buy the whip?
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:05 pm

No haven't bought the other one yet. I'm gonna go find my card Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:05 pm

I love you guys so much.

This thread is win.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next