The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!

Go down 
+23
MetalHeadLiz
Anna
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
bellatrix
Sharon
Dragana
CatocalaLacrymosa
icer82
Emmy
Sweet Sorrow
ice-queen
WTrocker
magnoly
Deceiver-Of-Fools
LeiaLeFey
Fork Ninja
BigBossWTF
NeonFishnets
Ktsunami
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Onno
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:01 am

OMFG, then fuck yeah...I.MUST.HAVE.IT!!!!!!!! Fangirl
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Number of posts : 283
Favorite WT song : The Other Half (Of Me)
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:03 am

Its like the old mother earth lp's, only no picture discs
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesilentforce.com
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:10 am

Fuck, NOBODY buy's it until I buy it tomorrow and I've secured my copy, THEN you can! XD (Just kidding) But seriously, if they're gone by tomorrow, I'm going to be one pissed-off motherfucker! *Crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:14 am

Then i know other places where you can buy the same lp, i will buy one for you than and send it to the usa if they dont deliver there
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:19 am

I'm pretty sure EMP has it *checks* Yep they do. You'll get it Rob Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:19 am

Don't do it yet, though! If by tomorrow I'm out of luck, then I'll take your offer, you send me the copy, and I'll send you the money with interest, tax, shipping, plus a bonus for doing me the favor. Thumbs Up

EDIT: Who's EMP?
Back to top Go down
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:41 am

a german merchandise shop
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:32 pm

http://www.emp-online.co.uk/

I'm not sure if they send to the US though Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:29 pm

otherwise amazon and jpc.de are selling it also
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:20 pm

I want it..but I'm not sure I'll be getting it. I've become a bit more sensible in spending my money. I don't have a record player, so getting a vinyl copy of anything is pretty pointless, unless I were actually building a collection on purpose.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:35 am

Bumpity?

Lookies!

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 Pictur12
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:37 am

Is that like online calling or something. Isn't it called like Xoom or something? Razz
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 3:28 pm

AANATT totally desrves the first place,awesome! An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 722191
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
donttearmedown
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
donttearmedown

Male
Number of posts : 308
Favorite WT song : More than one, but All I Need is my ultimate fav
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 5:07 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
Bumpity?

Lookies!

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 Pictur12
Thats fucking awesome Bouncing Wave
Back to top Go down
http://www.donttearmedown.info/
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:34 pm

YAY that's great! An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 24987I'm so happy for WT!
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26