The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Official Fanclub: The Silent Force

Go down 
+11
HandOfSorrow
Onno
Fork Ninja
NeonFishnets
nightfalls
Sweet Sorrow
BigBossWTF
KellieBent
Ktsunami
FallenHalos
Diny
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:51 am

Names in a hat. Razz Names in a head is Jigsaw shit. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Number of posts : 177
Favorite WT song : The Cross
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:55 am

Its a way to do it ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesilentforce.com
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:00 pm

I got my fanzine yesterday!!!!!!!!

I SCREAMED SO FREAKIN' LOUD. Thanks so much to you guys and thanks like crazy to WT <33333333333
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:01 pm

Party
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:52 pm

It's a great fanzine, but I'm a little disappointed in the Utopia lyrics. I hoped they would be the original lyrics without mistakes, but there are some odd errors in it.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:32 pm

*grabs Fanzine* Oh yeah, I didn't really read through the lyrics til now, just the meaning. I'd like to know whats going on with Jeroen <3 and Martijn even if they're lives aren't as exciting Razz but atleast there's a pic to keep me happy. Very nice to have it in colour though Smile and I have the rub off of the signatures on the back of mine Razz

Also can we not have anymore posts of just smilies please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Onno wrote:
It's a great fanzine, but I'm a little disappointed in the Utopia lyrics. I hoped they would be the original lyrics without mistakes, but there are some odd errors in it.

These are the lyrics, sended to us by Sharon.. I will take a look at it (but I framed my fanzine..)

About Martijn; I had a interview with him.
He has been busy with writing music for several artists and for WT.

Actually; this was his answer:

what has he done last year?

I've written for many different people, different projects, bands, all kinds of music really. I have taken a vacation, Did some odd jobs around my home myself and I have drunk an awful lot of beer and have been parachute jumping.

We had not put it in the fanzine because the information was old already.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:39 pm

Finally Royal Mail decided to deliver to me *curses snow* now I is a happy Mat *goes away to read fanzine again*
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:00 am

Well if they're from Sharon herself it's no problem at all of course I love you
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:02 am

Yeah, I was really confused when people kept saying "I'm dreaming of trying a perfect romance", because it sounds SO MUCH like "China", so I just figured it was China... Like picking out China patterns or something? I don't know.

But yeah, my signed CD is hanging on my wall now <#33333
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:04 am

Where's my fuckin Fanzine, god damn it!? Pinapple Tard XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:25 am

Andy, if I remember well someone mentioned over here (Diny maybe?) that it's not about china, uncapitalized, but China, the country. Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:35 am

Yeah... I know, I know XD The plates and shit makes so much more sense though. Who the fuck writes about China when talking about dreaming of Utopia?

Though, I guess if we're referring to the lack of Utopia, China's a decent place to mention..?

I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:36 am

We had this discussion somewhere...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:38 am

Plus, it's probably better discussed in the Utopia topic.

I'm so happy about the color in the fanzines though <333333
Back to top Go down
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:42 am

I am to Very Happy

(or is that something you'd expected from me Razz)
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow,The Promise, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:51 pm

I've managed to convience my dad that I MUST join the fanclub and my account was activated yesterday. I'm so happy!!! Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 522116
Back to top Go down
donttearmedown
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
donttearmedown

Male
Number of posts : 308
Favorite WT song : More than one, but All I Need is my ultimate fav
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:33 am

Party Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.donttearmedown.info/
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Number of posts : 283
Favorite WT song : The Other Half (Of Me)
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:01 am

http://www.femalemetal.com/thebestof2009.html

Please people.

Vote for us. It is the last day.

First register, and vote
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:22 pm

Waaaaaaah Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 27324 I didn't win the contest *sniff*
Okay what did I expect Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Icon_smile
But still.... Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
donttearmedown
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
donttearmedown

Male
Number of posts : 308
Favorite WT song : More than one, but All I Need is my ultimate fav
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:26 am

Ahw Sad Don't cry too much!
Back to top Go down
http://www.donttearmedown.info/
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:55 pm

HandOfSorrow wrote:
Waaaaaaah Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 27324 I didn't win the contest *sniff*
Okay what did I expect Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Icon_smile
But still.... Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Icon_sad

You still have 14 chances Razz

New contest is online now Smile
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:52 pm

donttearmedown wrote:
Ahw Sad Don't cry too much!

Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 143589 Thank you!
It's not so bad Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Icon_smile
We'll have the other chances to win those tickets!
Back to top Go down
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:37 pm

The new fanzine is done and send!

And take a look who's in it Razz
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:15 am

^Don't tell me we already have a new drummer? bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Fanclub: The Silent Force   Official Fanclub: The Silent Force - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Fanclub: The Silent Force
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next