The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The Silent Force-how do you rate it?

Go down 
+29
xut0piax
Cosmic Ghost
HandOfSorrow
Bad Girl Gone Worse
Vampire Queen
WTrocker
BigBossWTF
magnoly
Amairwyn
Fork Ninja
AliyahDuilliath
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
And2DieIsEasy
Franneke
shadowlight166
Frozen
KellieBent
ice-queen
Anna
Caz
Lady Draconian
Funeral Freak
TruthBeneathTheRose
NeonFishnets
Ktsunami
Toatsies
LeiaLeFey
Scarygothgirl
themetalinme
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How do you rate The Silent Force?
1/5
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Vote_lcap0%The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2/5
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Vote_lcap0%The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3/5
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Vote_lcap3%The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
4/5
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Vote_lcap21%The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Vote_rcap
 21% [ 8 ]
5/5
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Vote_lcap76%The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Vote_rcap
 76% [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 38

AuthorMessage
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Number of posts : 1280
Bless :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue160 / 200160 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Empty
PostSubject: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:14 pm

How do you rate The Silent Force?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/GeorgiaS7920
Scarygothgirl
Restless
Restless
Scarygothgirl

Female
Number of posts : 1483
Favorite WT song : Blue Eyes
Bless :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue165 / 200165 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? EmptyThu May 01, 2008 11:03 pm

5/5 completely amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.buodicca.com
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? EmptyMon May 05, 2008 1:44 am

5/5

It's an amazing album that I can relate with on a personal level. It's beautiful with songs I just can't stop listening to.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Toatsies
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Toatsies

Number of posts : 161
Favorite WT song : All I Need
Bless :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 1:35 am

5/5
Or, 4.5/5 - If you include Swan Song and A Dangerous Mind.
It's not my favorite by them but defiantly the one I can relate to the most. I especially love the lyrics and the orchestra in this album.

My complaint is that some of the songs sound similar to each other, it's not as diverse as THOE and ME. Also I don't like Sharon's singing here as much as THOE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:42 pm

5/5 an amazing album!
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:47 pm

5/5

Again...no complaints. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:40 am

4/5

I don't like how, at times, the orchestra overpowered the guitars. That was bothersome.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
TruthBeneathTheRose
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
TruthBeneathTheRose

Female
Number of posts : 331
Favorite WT song : Jillian
Bless :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue15 / 20015 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 8:43 pm

5/5

My favourite WT album!
Back to top Go down
Funeral Freak
Forsaken
Forsaken
Funeral Freak

Female
Number of posts : 780
Favorite WT song : Blue eyes
Bless :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:40 am

amazing!!!!!! one of the best albums.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 4:46 pm

5/5 In my opinion their best album ever yes I mean it their best. Every track is perfect and so magical.

Last edited by Lady Draconian on Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 742
Bless :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 4:59 pm

4/5 A great album! But room for improvement
Back to top Go down
http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/index.htm
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Favorite WT song : The Dance
Bless :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:37 pm

5/5

Easily their best album.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtanna/
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:28 pm

5/5 definately Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 12:01 am

5/5

The first album I brought Smile Well got brought with DVD as well Smile

Although I'd heard Ice Queen and Mother Earth before I just remember being very very drunk on the floor at my mates house and she put TSF on and I thought there was some angel singing to me and the music was also amazing.

I know the orchestra is a bit overpowering and WT say it didnt turn out how they imagined it I still think it's an amazing album.

xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Number of posts : 2119
Favorite WT song : The Howling
Bless :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 2:56 pm

love it 5/5
Back to top Go down
shadowlight166
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
shadowlight166

Female
Number of posts : 496
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue15 / 20015 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 7:34 pm

5/5

I think it is their best album it is absolutely amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
Franneke
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Franneke

Female
Number of posts : 136
Favorite WT song : Somewhere & The Promise
Bless :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 6:27 am

3/5

I like some songs, mainly Somewhere which is a piece of heart I love you
Back to top Go down
And2DieIsEasy
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
And2DieIsEasy

Female
Number of posts : 25
Favorite WT song : The Cross
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 11:27 pm

4/5.
My only problem was that this cd marked the band going into the symphonic rock genre and it didn't really fit them. I also found that some songs sounded silimar to each other.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/philandmauriceshow
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:17 pm

4/5
i like the orchestration a lot,but it`s not really my favorite album Whoops
EDIT:Lyrycally and and orchestral is the best WT album,is so lovely and Sharon sounds very angelic in this one.I think it`s the album which has the most bonus tracks I love you
Okay the song are very similar at some points,but each other is special in each own way.I gotta say my faves are SWIA,Angels and Jillian.And my lasts..I can`t really say...maybe A dangerous Mind*sorry Laughing *but it`s still a bonus
so i guess 4.5/5.Probably the most well-known album,maybe the best,but still not my favorite.

Last edited by XxfrozenbutterflyxX on Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:45 pm

5/5

Can't complain about this album, it was the first WT album I purchased, and as with the other albums I listen to a lot, I have grown to love every song.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:40 pm

I've changed my vote to 5/5. I officially have NOTHING bad to say about this album. The goodness overpowers anything bad (which is minimal). LOVE IT. *snugs it*
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:11 am

NeonFishnets wrote:
I've changed my vote to 5/5. I officially have NOTHING bad to say about this album. The goodness overpowers anything bad (which is minimal). LOVE IT. *snugs it*

Concurred.
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:33 am

Again not my top one, but still very good. Aquarius and SWIA are two of my favorites. And Jillian and Jane Doe, though Jane Doe is technically a ME song. Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:24 am

Fork Ninja wrote:
NeonFishnets wrote:

Concurred.

*bows*
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:58 pm

5/5
(Yes, I just cannot rate any WT album less than 5/5, they're all perfect to me)

The Silent Force is just ... It's truly my Silent Force!
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silent Force-how do you rate it?   The Silent Force-how do you rate it? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silent Force-how do you rate it?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next