The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Our Solemn Hour

Go down 
+16
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Amairwyn
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
LeiaLeFey
Fork Ninja
AliyahDuilliath
Scarygothgirl
NeonFishnets
Onno
ice-queen
Franneke
britrogue
Caz
themetalinme
Ktsunami
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Our Solemn Hour - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Our Solemn Hour - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Our Solemn Hour - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Our Solemn Hour - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Our Solemn Hour - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Solemn Hour   Our Solemn Hour - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:42 pm

KellieBent wrote:
Razz Well it is a statue so I dunno if it is really his height. I love him, he was an alcoholic and had meeting in his bath. Brilliant! but apparently he was our best Prime Minister. Not that i know anything about politics.

Churchill!! xD that he was our best Prime Minister especially during the Second World War... if I remember correctly he was Prime Minister twice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Our Solemn Hour - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Our Solemn Hour - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Our Solemn Hour - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Our Solemn Hour - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Our Solemn Hour   Our Solemn Hour - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:10 pm

Our Solemn Hour is an amazing song. There are times I listen to it over and over again, then I don't listen to it for some days, well even weeks. It happens all over again. Wink
And just love the BS version, epic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Our Solemn Hour - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Our Solemn Hour - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Our Solemn Hour - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Our Solemn Hour - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Our Solemn Hour   Our Solemn Hour - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:28 pm

I think the Winston Churchill overlaying they did was great. The man was an amazing speaker and it added something really special to the song.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
vanessaweber
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 127
Favorite WT song : The Truth Beneath The Rose, Never-Ending Story, Somewhe
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Our Solemn Hour   Our Solemn Hour - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:43 am

This song is lovely. My friend who doesn't like anything but poppy music actually took a liking to this one and used it in a school project. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Solemn Hour   Our Solemn Hour - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Solemn Hour
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Music :: Songs-
Jump to: