The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The Truth Beneath The Rose

Go down 
+15
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
Deceiver-Of-Fools
FallenHalos
Toatsies
And2DieIsEasy
KellieBent
LeiaLeFey
Caz
AliyahDuilliath
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
Ktsunami
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The Truth Beneath The Rose - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The Truth Beneath The Rose - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Truth Beneath The Rose - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Truth Beneath The Rose - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

The Truth Beneath The Rose - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth Beneath The Rose   The Truth Beneath The Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:31 pm

Yeah I remember hearing her say that. Unfortunatley I think we all watch too many interviews to ever know what was said where Razz

TSF was more personal and less fantasy, I think THOE kind of goes a lot deeper than TSF though. It's goes into religion, war, freedom of speech Razz as well as more personal things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
The Truth Beneath The Rose - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200The Truth Beneath The Rose - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Truth Beneath The Rose - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Truth Beneath The Rose - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Beneath The Rose   The Truth Beneath The Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:36 pm

TSF seemed sort of a mix of fantasy/personal topics to me.

But THOE definitely is more about the personal topics.

I sort of think TTBTR could also be seen as a mix of all of the issues they wanted to discuss- war, religion, freedom of speech, abuse, etc. Smile But of course I imagine it means different things to different people.

Last edited by Amairwyn on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
The Truth Beneath The Rose - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200The Truth Beneath The Rose - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Beneath The Rose   The Truth Beneath The Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:38 pm

KellieBent wrote:
Yeah I remember hearing her say that. Unfortunatley I think we all watch too many interviews to ever know what was said where Razz
Same here! Laughing

KellieBent wrote:
TSF was more personal and less fantasy, I think THOE kind of goes a lot deeper than TSF though. It's goes into religion, war, freedom of speech Razz as well as more personal things.
That's true, and I like it to be so personal, though wouldn't mind another fantasy-themed album. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The Truth Beneath The Rose - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The Truth Beneath The Rose - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Beneath The Rose   The Truth Beneath The Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:55 pm

I do like fantasy songs, but to an extent. I wouldn't want a full on fantasy album. I like relatable lyrics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
The Truth Beneath The Rose - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The Truth Beneath The Rose - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Truth Beneath The Rose - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The Truth Beneath The Rose - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Beneath The Rose   The Truth Beneath The Rose - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:08 am

This is officially my all time favorite WT song. It holds a very special place in my heart. The lyrics are so relatable both in their literal religion oriented meaning and in the open ended way. The Truth Beneath the Rose is a... masterpiece. Yes, I'd really go that far. It captures the essence of WT in what? 7 minutes. PERFECT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
vanessaweber
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 127
Favorite WT song : The Truth Beneath The Rose, Never-Ending Story, Somewhe
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Beneath The Rose   The Truth Beneath The Rose - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:25 am

One of my favorite WT songs ever.
It's so beautiful and epic. It sounds so ominous and grand!!!!
I love the choirs especially!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Beneath The Rose   The Truth Beneath The Rose - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Truth Beneath The Rose
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Music :: Songs-
Jump to: