The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+22
CatocalaLacrymosa
davidtourniquet
Onno
Anna
KellieBent
Frozen
TruthBeneathTheRose
Scarygothgirl
Fork Ninja
LeiaLeFey
AliyahDuilliath
shadowlight166
WTforever
Funeral Freak
PrincessOfTheDevil
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
~river~
teardrop101
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:00 am

She'd advertise CINNAMON GUM.

Cuz she's HOT like that.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:01 am

RAWR.

Or mint, 'cause she's supah kewl.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:03 am

Ah. You got me there.

*Combines MINT and CINNAMON*

THAT IS SHARON FLAVORED GUM.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:04 am

Ew. No, Sharon flavored gum would taste much better.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:05 am

LMAO. I never had mint and cinnamon at the same so I wouldn't know.

How about taco flavored gum?
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:09 am

YES.

That'd be epic. What if we just have, like, 9 different flavors of gum that describe her and she can have her own brand of gum?

We'll call it:

Shazz

Like Stride, or Orbit, only 902,525,972,952,750,245,727 times better.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:19 am

We should try and sell this idea to WT'S marketing people...
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:21 am

Yes.

We will.

And they will accept. Because it's an amazing idea. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:24 am

And Sharon would agree cuz she is such a team player.

THEN SHE'D WANT TO MEET THE MASTER MINDS BEHIND IT.

^5
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:28 am

OMG YES! And then I'd be like, "Yeah, do you remember me from Denver?@?!!?!!" Razz And if I get my way, she'll be like

"Totally. You're one of the coolest fans I've ever met. And you bought me a shot. Very Happy You two are the best *gives us hugs*"

*pulls out of day dream* Ah...
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:30 am

NOOOOO NOT A DAY DREAM!!!

*Hands you the pieces of your bubble*
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:32 am

Hehe.

YKYOWWT when you discuss making a Sharon brand gum.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:39 am

OMG. Your sig makes me think teeth....orbit gum...SHARON GUM.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:40 am

Lol. I love when she shows off her pretty teeth.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:49 am

Everything is pretty is that pic. It may need to be my new favorite.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:52 am

It already is mine. *is in love*
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 8:20 am

Aren't we all Wink

When you change the language in a chatroom to DUTCH cuz you love WITHIN TEMPATION THAT MUCH<3
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:11 pm

When you get jealous when someone says someone other than you is WT's biggest fan.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:28 am

Go ahead and get jealous because I can name her. She is known as Within Girl and I help out with her fan site. She's an absolute sweetheart too. Believe me the dutch fans outdo us US fans by a mile. But they have had WT longer.

When you can hardly go an hour much less 30 minutes without hearing WT.

When you try to get everyone you know addicted to them just like you.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:23 am

^Lol I know. I got jealous when you told me about her on IM xD

When you actually watch an episode of The Secret Life of the American Teenager because the title of the episode is "What Have You Done to me?"
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:46 pm

^When you smile every time someone says What Have You Done, even if you're not a big fan of the song.

When you get mad at your friend for using the E-word when you tried to introduce them to WT.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:41 am

^I've done that before xD

"Oh! They remind me of Evan--"
"STOP IT..."
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:01 pm

OOOOH! I'm not the only one that does that.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:03 pm

I do that too, sometimes I even use brutal force.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:30 am

When you hug your younger brother tighter than you've ever hugged him when he walks around the house repeating the chorus to "Stand My Ground".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Within Temptation-
Jump to: