The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+22
CatocalaLacrymosa
davidtourniquet
Onno
Anna
KellieBent
Frozen
TruthBeneathTheRose
Scarygothgirl
Fork Ninja
LeiaLeFey
AliyahDuilliath
shadowlight166
WTforever
Funeral Freak
PrincessOfTheDevil
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
~river~
teardrop101
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 4:27 pm

KellieBent wrote:
who even comes anywhere near how good WT are?

Answer: NO ONE!!!!

Oh I can totally agree about the Annette thing....though if Tuomas looked at me i don't think I would feel that way...just briefly...He'd scramble my brains rotfl!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 4:33 pm

Tuomas is pretty sexy Rolling Eyes but I think Anette is sexier. However Sharon better than both by a million miles Razz Sharon did look at me too though and I thought I was going to die lol

Damn I dont really want to sound as if I'm comparing because I'm really not. I hate comparing but Sharon of course beats everyone in the world.

When are you seeing Nightwish then?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 4:52 pm

Today!! Tonight! Hurray!
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 4:57 pm

Staying out of this debate because I love Nightwish but I am a big Tarja fan. *hides*
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 5:17 pm

in quick response to Leia -- I liked Tarja SO much better than Anette...in my opinion Anette's voice doesn't match the band as well but this is a huge debate between NW fans so...that's all I will say.

But in truth:

When you only buy tickets to go see Nightwish because it is the closest thing to seeing Within Temptation that you're going to get i the next year or two.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 6:02 pm

When you don't spend a penny on ANYTHING, including the bus, and lunch, because your mom promised that if you could get the money for a ticket to a WT show, she would buy you a round trip ticket to Holland just to go see them. What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 6:10 pm

Shocked

Seriously?? What the heck! ! YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 6:28 pm

^'ey. I'd rather live until they come back here than fly there before I die. Razz

Well...maybe not.

I guess that makes me obsessed as well. O.O
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 6:35 pm

When you are saving pennies to go see WT in Holland because you have Dutch friends that will host you to stay there just for WT shows because they love WT too.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 9:45 pm

AliyahDuilliath wrote:
in quick response to Leia -- I liked Tarja SO much better than Anette...in my opinion Anette's voice doesn't match the band as well but this is a huge debate between NW fans so...that's all I will say.

But in truth:

When you only buy tickets to go see Nightwish because it is the closest thing to seeing Within Temptation that you're going to get i the next year or two.

I bought tickets to see Nightwish cuz they are Finnish. In reality, I'm probably going to laugh my ass of when Anette starts singing...
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 9:51 pm

I would need earplugs to endure Anette's singing.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 10:07 pm

LMAO.

I'm really excited to see how bad she actually is...plus she's not Finnish so that is double negative for her.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 4:20 am

Hun she's Swedish so she is still Scandanavian
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 4:25 am

I love Anette. She's a dark-haired Swede... like meh xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 9:04 am

LeiaLeFey wrote:
Hun she's Swedish so she is still Scandanavian

I know....but the Finnish are special. VERY SPECIAL<3

When you stand outside after a Nightwish concert singing "Stand My Ground" and scream Within Temptation cuz the buildings create an echo. I kinda felt bad...less than an hour after the concert I was back on obsessing about WT.

When you get excited cuz you saw Nightwish at the same place you saw Within Temptation a year earlier.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 6:29 pm

Sad Anette is amazing. I really do think she's a great singer.

I know she proved a lot of people wrong at Bloodstock.

Anyways I'll leave the Nightwish off the WT obsession.

-When you go days without talking to your dad because he didnt tell you that the WHYD video was on. He watched it then came upstairs after to tell me I missed it Sad I'm not gonna talk to him lol.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 7:09 pm

When your pieces of flair board on facebook is almost entirely covered in WT or Sharon buttons.
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Cmcapture1gr8
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 7:10 pm

That is a good board Smile

Sharon and Johnny Depp XD I love you
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 7:16 pm

I love your board. Razz Johhny + Sharon = <3
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 7:22 pm

My board is teh awesomeness
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 7:31 pm

Do I see a Keira Knightley?
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 7:38 pm

Yes you do.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 9:57 pm

Omg, Kiera Knightley...I almost forgot about her *Headdesk*
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 12:09 am

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Cmcapture1nu3

I changed it a bit but it is still very Sharon-o-licious Laughing
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:18 am

When you completely spaz out when Leia sends you three pieces of Sharon flair!!!!!!

Danke!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Within Temptation-
Jump to: