The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+22
CatocalaLacrymosa
davidtourniquet
Onno
Anna
KellieBent
Frozen
TruthBeneathTheRose
Scarygothgirl
Fork Ninja
LeiaLeFey
AliyahDuilliath
shadowlight166
WTforever
Funeral Freak
PrincessOfTheDevil
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
~river~
teardrop101
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:50 pm

Razz I've never seen it
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:53 pm

It was ITV4 and of course because it's called The Howling I forced myself to watch it. Has a bad story of werewolves getting this TV reporter. Neutral The werewolves look so bad.

If it's ITV4 it has to be bad Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:05 pm

Yeah, I just need to find it in Blockbuster and squee, and that'll be enough for me XD I don't plan on watching it.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:40 am

It's like from the 70's or 80's so the werewolves are really bad. I cant even stress how bad Razz you'd see I was obsessed forcing myself to watch it if you actually saw it Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:14 am

Lol. Yeah, it's gotta be terrible. XD

When you find yourself repeating, "The only way this day could be better is if Sharon were here with me."
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:34 pm

The Howling was on again last night and I made myself watch like 10 minutes Razz

When you get angry with one of your brothers friends because she says she used to like WT. USED TO! Evil or Very Mad

When you punch the hell out of 2 of your best mates because they were winding me up saying Sharon was butch Sad Because they wind me up saying I'm butch. When I am definaley not. Evil people Sad They know the only way to get to me is through WT Razz
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:36 pm

When you're checking your e-mail constantly for confirmation that your TSF DVD has shipped? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:05 pm

When whilst watching Animal Park they start talking about Do's and Jane Doe comes into your head
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:59 pm

All of your playlists on iTunes have at least 6 Within Temptation songs on them.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:49 pm

When you feel like sending hatemail to Wikipedia users who molest WT's wiki pages.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:40 pm

When you manage to put put 'show no regrets, About all the things they did or said' into your exam. I had to change it to they or it would have made no sense Razz I was righting about hate crimes and about the Sophie Lancaster case and Destroyed played through my head for about an hour Razz

When you write that one cause we should be more active in todays world is the fact that Within Temptation are on a years break Razz which I did scribble out. It's hard to kill 1 hour and 45 mins of the most pointless exam.

When you are dying of excitement because the calender is getting sent out today.... well should be.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:00 pm

When you underline the phrase 'deep within' in your study book
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:12 pm

When you start writing See Who I Am and The Swan Song lyrics on your Health and Social work and you then get insulted because your mate doesn't read them properly.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 3:26 am

When seeing the phrase "fools or decievers" in a reading amuses you.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:39 pm

When you get annoyed because you can't cover your book with WT pictures (damn printer)
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:44 pm

When you start singing Destroyed when you've broken your pen
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:46 pm

When your TSF DVD just arrived Wednesday,and you've already watched it all the way through- twice? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:50 pm

When you just ordered the Dance - MCD and you bounce around singing the songs from it and doing Sharon's magnetic dance.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 11:33 pm

When Daoism reminds you of WT.

NES and ME in praticular.
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 11:47 pm

When you've been listening to them all day? Laughing
When whenever you have extra money you order WT stuff?
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:10 am

When you go crazy at the thought of not having a song like 'The Dance' to sing to. I would be sad. the you go crazy and put ut on repeat and listen and sing to it ALL DAY!!
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:11 am

I love The Dance. Razz

When you have a dream about one of Sharon's corsets? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:17 am

taytayroxbigtime wrote:
When you go crazy at the thought of not having a song like 'The Dance' to sing to. I would be sad. the you go crazy and put ut on repeat and listen and sing to it ALL DAY!!

When this makes you put The Dance on.
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:18 am

Fork Ninja wrote:
taytayroxbigtime wrote:

When this makes you put The Dance on.

When you also start listening to The Dance.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:26 am

When, despite that it's not one of your favourite songs, you have 22 versions of Ice Queen in your collection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Within Temptation-
Jump to: