The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+22
CatocalaLacrymosa
davidtourniquet
Onno
Anna
KellieBent
Frozen
TruthBeneathTheRose
Scarygothgirl
Fork Ninja
LeiaLeFey
AliyahDuilliath
shadowlight166
WTforever
Funeral Freak
PrincessOfTheDevil
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
~river~
teardrop101
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:20 pm

I see the flair I made! YAY Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:37 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:

You find yourself looking about at all the pictures smothering your wall, your THoE, BS, ME, TSF, and various other WT shirts in your closet, as well as the white dove one you're wearing, your display rack of WT CDs and singles, and a Sharon wallpaper up on your computer screen and think it's completely normal for everyone's daily life to look like that.

Smile It is.

I realised most my tops are actually WT tops Smile

When you are counting down the days for the calender to get here.

When your friends upset at the prospect of HIM's new album being out early 2010 at the latest, you bring up the fact you have to go a whole year without WT. But atleast I have someone to wallow with me Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:40 pm

I need a WT top. Razz

Can't believe it's going to be a year.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:59 pm

Smile I need another one.

We were sitting around talking about college interviews earlier and my mate was on about when she was at the fashion college (she was only there like a month and then came back to lovely 6 form, like me Razz) how they were all asked who their favourite designer was. She said how everyone said Vivian Westwood and that in college you need to stand out really so she said Valentino. So I said 'If they had asked me I'd say Sharon Very Happy'
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:01 pm

This is a bit offtopic, but is sixth form the same as college?

I'd say she's my favorite designer.
Laughing

To continue the obsessed thread- you know you're obsessed when you're happy that Sharon designs costumes since you like to design costumes, too? And when you joined this forum barely a month ago, and your post count is already over 300? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 9:52 am

Come on maties, it is not a whole year anymore...it's been a full 14 days Thumbs Up

Sharon is enjoying her January...so we should too Dancing

Hug
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:45 pm

Yeah sixth form is the same as college. Just attached to a high school Razz For 16,17 and 18 year olds. I get confused what the equivalent is in America Razz I ddi go to college for a month but hated it.

So today for my sociology exam I decided I needed some WT luck Razz I wore my WT red longsleeve top, Doc Martens, took in my WT lighter, my WT TSF membership card and a picture of Sharon, one of them from the Theatre tour where she looks like and angel in the white dress Smile Guardian angel Sharon Smile

When you sing WT songs in my head waiting for the exam to finish Razz If you have like 10 mins you can fit in Mother Earth, Ice Queen and a bit of Our Farewell because they are always quicker when you sing them in your head Razz

1 and a half hours without WT Neutral
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:52 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Pictur10

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Pictur11

Your flair is Sharony...did I spot Carlisme?
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:58 pm

Here, Kellie, that would be still high school. We go until eighteen, then you have either two or four year colleges. Very Happy

Someone mentioned something frozen yesterday, and I immediately associated it with WT. Laughing

Last edited by Amairwyn on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:21 pm

LeiaLeFey wrote:
NeonFishnets wrote:
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Pictur10

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Pictur11

Your flair is Sharony...did I spot Carlisme?
YES. GOTTA LOVE 'EM. <333

But not as much as Sharon. In Love
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:20 pm

When the only bebo mail skin you use is your Within Temptation ones xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:57 am

You force yourself to watch a film, what was one of the worst films I have ever seen, just because it's called The Howling. Neutral It was bad but it was called The Howling Razz

When you sing The Other Half (Of Me) in your head for 2 hours whilst driving because you are deprived of WT for 2 hours Razz It's actually quite distracting.
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:06 am

When you go out to FGM and shop their sale, mostly because Sharon wears FGM clothes. (YES I did buy things!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:14 am

FGM has a sale! Super Happy
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:16 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:31 pm

They do? Razz
Back to top Go down
PaleEnchantress
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
PaleEnchantress

Number of posts : 6
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue6 / 2006 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:57 pm

when , when you meet a person called Sharon, you think about Sharon De Adel
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:50 pm

When you're at a funeral, and imagining how it would be if Sharon passed away, you almost cry.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:23 pm

^OMS I have done that at far too many funerals. Mostly of people I didn't know too well. But some peoples' families get offended if you don't cry for the deceased, and I don't want to make them even more upset, so I just think about Sharon dying, or that dream I had. And then I cry.

When you get EXTREMELY excited while watching "The Cell" because you're friends with someone who has the same last name as someone in the crew of that movie, which the "All I Need" video was based on. I was so happy! What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:43 pm

Neutral I dont even want to think about Sharon or any of the guys dying. That's just be so devstating. Out of all the 4 funerals I've been too I did genuinely cry. Well I didnt cry at my great nans but I didnt know her. Thats something to keep in mind though if I ever want to cry Razz

I think I've passed on my obsessiveness to one of my best friends Razz Well she's always been obsessed with HIM but I think my fangirling for WT has turned her into an even bigger HIM fangirl Razz and now she's collecting all the different versions of CD's after laughing at me for getting more Mother Earth's and looking for more. Band obsession is contagious Razz
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 10:27 am

When you cherish the moments when you rediscover just how much Sharon/ WT mean to you. LOVE In Love In Love In Love
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:36 pm

When you put Sharon angel between your notes and put it under your pillow in some hope your brain will soak it up.

When you really do believe that your WT things bring you luck Smile

When your really excited to re-arrange WT wall. Hurry up calender.
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:36 pm

Your mom says something about jullienned potatoes, and you hear "jillianed" potatoes. Laughing

When you're outside, and thinking "i'm frozen," you think of WT's Frozen. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:47 pm

When you get all excited and start singing The Howling because you notice a film that is called The Howling
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:49 pm

ice-queen wrote:
When you get all excited and start singing The Howling because you notice a film that is called The Howling

It is possibly the worst film I have ever forced myself to watch Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Within Temptation-
Jump to: