The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Black Symphony DVD

Go down 
+21
FallenHalos
britrogue
Frozen
CatocalaLacrymosa
PurpleFusions
TruthBeneathTheRose
Anna
KellieBent
Franneke
Caz
WTforever
Toatsies
Ktsunami
LeiaLeFey
Fork Ninja
AliyahDuilliath
ice-queen
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Onno
themetalinme
NeonFishnets
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:47 pm

Totally! Very Happy I can't wait to see it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:35 am

Wouldn't it be great if EVERY song they made was on the DVD...? Razz Well, as tempting as that sounds, they only recorded about 23. And we get all of those, so no complains from me Smile
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 9:47 pm

we only get 23 out of 60 on the DVD...well I'll settle for that I have the other DVDs that have some others on them that this one doesn't
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:38 pm

It could be worse... remember how we didn't get Enter from Java Island and we were afraid The Swan Song was going to be scrapped too?
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:28 am

I'm glad it didn't get scrapped.

But we didn't get Enter, Somewhere, or Running Up That Hill from Java Island. I'm glad we get the whole concert from Ahoy and half of the Eindhoven show.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:14 am

I didn't know they even did Running Up That Hill at Java Island. Sad

But I'm glad we get The Swan Song.

Fills me with glee.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Toatsies
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Toatsies

Number of posts : 161
Favorite WT song : All I Need
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 8:19 am

LeiaLeFey wrote:
I'm glad it didn't get scrapped.

But we didn't get Enter, Somewhere, or Running Up That Hill from Java Island. I'm glad we get the whole concert from Ahoy and half of the Eindhoven show.
I really wish they included Enter.. I haven't heard a performance of that since Mother Earth era.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:17 am

I know! It's pretty depressing Sad I love Enter, and it's so cool live. *nods*
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:01 am

My Letter to RoadRunner records:
"Hello, I am a Within Temptation fan from the USA. The band just posted on their website the different versions that will be released in different countries, and I was extremely disappointed that us Americans are getting "cut out of all the goodies" (as another fan on the Within Temptation forum put it) by only having a 1CD & 1DVD package available through you guys. Why did you make this decision?

Many fans of Within Temptation here in the USA, are, as we are dubbed, "uber fans" who will go to great lengths and spend what is required to get our Within Temptation Merchandise.

As of now, I plan on ordering the PAL European 4-disc version (2CD & 2DVD) even though I really want to support the band through you, to make sure you keep promoting them here in the states.

I would buy Mother Earth and TSF, but I already have them. I bought them imported from a small record store a long time ago. Hopefully you will get good sales on them anyway, from the new fans...I think you will! Smile

Also, in closing, please bring Within Temptation back to the USA as soon as possible!

I saw them on both of their tours last year and I'm aching for more!

Thank you for your time,"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
Toatsies
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Toatsies

Bless :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 5:21 am

I'm so disappointed that they are only releasing the 1CD+1DVD package here.
I guess I have to import the rest from Europe because I really want to see Eindhoven. Mad
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 9:31 am

I KNOW!!!!!!!!

UGH I'M SO PISSED OFF!!!!!!

I'm glad you wrote that letter though, Aliyah. Maybe if they get enough of those...
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 4:08 pm

yeah they'd have to get thousands probably lol! Stubborn record companies!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 5:35 pm

Ah good, you're all already e-mailing. I signed in to rally my troops! Operation Spam is in full swing Razz
At the very least e-mailing them like this should let them know that they should release the full BS at some point.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:56 pm

Awesome. I don't know why they'd do that though. It's so irritating.
Back to top Go down
Toatsies
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Toatsies

Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 9:36 pm

Everyone should write an email. Razz
General Stuff: roadrunner@roadrunnerrecords.com
Publicity Inqueries: publicity@roadrunnerrecords.com
Retail Inqueries: retail@roadrunnerrecords.com
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 4:31 am

*whips out MS word*
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:33 pm

I am too! But Amazon is offering Pre order of the just Two CD package already. They are listing the Two DVD already but it is not yet available for preorder. So we can get it just have to go crazy routes. Granted I'm getting the big 4 disc package from a friend of mine who runs one of the fan sites. She is buying and sending over to me and I'm sending her back the cost of the pack.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 4:35 am

^But that's not gonna play in an American DVD player, is it??
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 5:37 am

I don't care my DVD player that I have...which I need to locate the remote to...plays PAL DVDs
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 6:37 am

Really? Where'd you get it?
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 2:59 pm

It's a portable I found on sale randomly.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 4:40 pm

(Apologies for the Double Post)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Within-Temptation-Metropole-Orchestra-Symphony/dp/B001E18C68/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1219843693&sr=8-10

I found it here and after doing the conversions between Amazon's price in the UK and what it would cost me for my friend to order it and send it...Amazon came out cheaper by 10 bucks.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 2:34 am

*orders Euro edition*

Fuck it. I want all four discs.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:57 pm

Ok so I've just read up on the WT news I missed whilst being on holiday (In Holland where unfortunatly I didnt see any WT member but did buy the In And Out Of Love single and hear it on the radio 7 times lol) but anyway I'm a little annoyed at the fact that we're gonna miss out on half well 10 songs on the CD. I know that they all probably cant fit on or whatever but still it just annoys me. Like on TSF and Aquarius and Caged are missed out.

I think we should get the whole of Eindhoven concert as well.

I feel bad for complaining but obviously I just want it all. Dont get me wrong I'm so excited for this DVD I'm counting down the days and it's all I go on about and I will love it to death and watch it till the DVD breaks but I suppose we cant get everything.

it just means I'll end up downloading the missing songs off you tube again. Which I feel bad about but thers not much I can do.

Sorry for my little rant.

I've ordered the DVD and CD seperate as I want one for each rack lol. But I'm going to end up buying the CD and DVD 4 disc together I just know it. I'll see it in HMV and have to buy it. Oh well WT can rob all my money lol.

xxx

Ok I'm a dumbass the 2 CD is like the Black Symphony split over 2 CDs isnt it. So I'm not missing songs like on TSF. I'm sorry WT I was reading things wrong Sad Sad I feel bad now. I take it all back WT I swear. I did just get back from holiday though and had no sleep for the week so I'll blame that. Stupid me misreading it. Awww I'm excited now for this DVD. Once again WT im very very sorry.

Last edited by KellieBent on Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 7:20 pm

I pre-ordered the all 4 together box set from the UK because it's just the best route. And it has all the stuff in it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony DVD   Black Symphony DVD - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Symphony DVD
Page 11 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next