The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Why We Love Sharon

Go down 
+27
bellatrix
Sweet Sorrow
Dragana
101WTFan101
BigBossWTF
Alyna
magnoly
WTrocker
Amairwyn
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
FallenHalos
Frozen
PaleEnchantress
KellieBent
Anna
AliyahDuilliath
Onno
Ktsunami
Caz
Fork Ninja
LeiaLeFey
NeonFishnets
WTforever
Franneke
ice-queen
The Swan Kyoko
Deceiver-Of-Fools
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 5:21 pm

The SHARON LOVING THREAD needs to be bumped.

Super
Handy
At
Relaxing
Our
Never-ending struggles
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 7:37 pm

Because she is beautiful, a role model, and just an inspiring person
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 8:39 pm

'Cause she loves the same music as me *jives*

Or, that's just a reason why I love her, I guess...
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Number of posts : 2119
Favorite WT song : The Howling
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 7:13 am

i just do do i need a reason to love her In Love
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 12:08 pm

Why wouldnt you love her? Razz

I dont see how you cant Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:44 am

She is absolutley amazing. That voice is kick a$$ and can never be compared! And no one can beat that awesome dance!
I want to dance like Sharon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:22 pm

Haha I was at a little gathering and we were a bit drunk by the time WT came on Rocksound TV. I dont know if anyone has seen it, I will have to try and find it but it has a little interview with Sharon and Robert and live preformances of Angels, Stand My Ground and Mother Earth from Rock Am Ring, the preformance on TSF with DVD. Well I think it's those 3 songs, definatley ME.

Anyways I decided I would teach everyone the ME Sharon dance. You know the chorus bit? 'She rules until the end of time she gives and she takes, She rules until the end of time, she goes her way'. I'm sure you know the Sharon dance to that bit Smile So yeah I'm there trying to teach people the Sharon dance haha.

How I love that dance. Then you always get asked why she dances like that Razz

Has anyone else noticed how much she laughs on the BS backstage stuff? Smile I laugh a lot like her too, you know I think it's a little bit of a nervous thing.
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 11:32 pm

LeiaLeFey wrote:
I love the Sharon dance. She's like a mythical fairy woman on stage singing rock music.
thats an awesome description! Very Happy

I agree, she has the coolest moves ever. Its just so awesome.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 11:35 pm

Totally! Very Happy her dance is so fun to do
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 11:39 pm

I know. to quote a funny thing from my friend

"she does things with her hands I could never do."

She got strange looks... but its true! LOL
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 5:18 am

KellieBent wrote:

Has anyone else noticed how much she laughs on the BS backstage stuff? Smile I laugh a lot like her too, you know I think it's a little bit of a nervous thing.

I love her laugh. Twisted Evil It sounds perfect. Mostly because she is perfect, but that's beside the point. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 9:58 pm

I love her laugh too it's really cute Smile
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:34 am

I love Sharon so much I had to make my 3000th post in why we love sharon thread I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Holland Flag Sheep in Love Sheep 2 Sheep Rock On, Baby
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:44 pm

well i like Sharon because... scratch
She is unique.She is always herself..sher never copied someone so she is special.
And actually i like everything about her,even the live mistakes(she`s so cute when she does live mistakes!: Very Happy )
and,don`t u all agree?sharon is love... I love you i can`t imagine someone who does`t like her!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:49 pm

Smile I love Sharon's live mistakes. Just make her even more loveable.

I know people who don't like her Sad I don't think it's not liking her, it's more of not liking WT or her voice. Although even if you don;t like her voice you can't say she can't sing as she is amazing.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:56 pm

KellieBent wrote:
Smile I love Sharon's live mistakes. Just make her even more loveable.

I know people who don't like her Sad I don't think it's not liking her, it's more of not liking WT or her voice. Although even if you don;t like her voice you can't say she can't sing as she is amazing.
2 be sincerly i also know someone from YT that said i will quote(this was at a within temptation vs nightwish video):
"there's really no point in making this video. within temptation once were a wannabe gothic metal band but they arent even metal anymore. sharon's voice is awful. she just screams. and she is SO ugly. of course nightwish are far better. nightwish 4 ever and ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
i just hate that comment!i mean i love nightwish but i hate comparing them.but for me WT is better,but the person who wrote this is a looser Pouty Tongue
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:04 pm

That is why I never read YT comments. There is no way Sharon's voice can be considered awful or that she is ugly.

The comparisons between female fronted bands is stupid and old now. People cant get over it and they really need to get a life.

WT is my favourite band so I'll think they are better than any band, female fronted or not.

I love the way Sharon handles the comparisons. There are so many interviews mentioning it, must get annoying but she's always so lovely in interviews :)She just a genuinely nice person.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:14 pm

KellieBent wrote:
That is why I never read YT comments. There is no way Sharon's voice can be considered awful or that she is ugly.

The comparisons between female fronted bands is stupid and old now. People cant get over it and they really need to get a life.

WT is my favourite band so I'll think they are better than any band, female fronted or not.

I love the way Sharon handles the comparisons. There are so many interviews mentioning it, must get annoying but she's always so lovely in interviews :)She just a genuinely nice person.
i totally agree,like sharon`s voice is so awesome and she is defintely not ugly...duh!
yeah i hate the fronted female band comparisons,yes ppl need a life..i think the only reason that they compare it`s just because they are wemen(which it`s maybe something special because most bands are male fronted bands)and they generally have black hair..it`s just really annoying 2 compare...
Yes Wt is the best band ever 4 me too,no matter how people would say about that.
Please excuse me for my bad english..not my `st language..and i make many spelling mistakes Sad
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:20 pm

Well your English seems good enough to me Smile. Mines not that brilliant and it's my only language Razz

There is not enough women in metal which is probably why it's played on so much. Also most of them are pretty good looking so makes a difference from the big hairy metal men. I know Metal Hammer magazine will always put a pic of a woman from metal even when it has no real relevance Razz They are not a like though.

I love Sharon for being one of the first main women in metal Smile
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:13 pm

KellieBent wrote:
Well your English seems good enough to me Smile. Mines not that brilliant and it's my only language Razz

There is not enough women in metal which is probably why it's played on so much. Also most of them are pretty good looking so makes a difference from the big hairy metal men. I know Metal Hammer magazine will always put a pic of a woman from metal even when it has no real relevance Razz They are not a like though.

I love Sharon for being one of the first main women in metal Smile
yes i agree with you...Sharon is the best!^^
well i speak 3 languages fluentely..and i i know some words from many iother countries too(but just words!)
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:49 pm

Agrees completely. Very Happy I love how she was one of the first main women in metal.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:04 pm

everyone loves the Sharon dance! it so unique! no other metal singer does it! Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:06 pm

Smile I love the Sharon's dance. Welcome to the forum, you might want to post in the Introductions topic Smile
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:09 pm

KellieBent wrote:
Smile I love the Sharon's dance. Welcome to the forum, you might want to post in the Introductions topic Smile

thx i will, dont worry! Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:34 pm

I also love her voice and how versatile it is. This might make more sense in the voice topic, but her voice is one of the reasons Sharon is my favorite singer. Very Happy And the sharon dance, of course, and her costumes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why We Love Sharon   Why We Love Sharon - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why We Love Sharon
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next