The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Forum Suggestions and Changes

Go down 
+26
Aimee
xut0piax
MetalHeadLiz
FallenHalos
Emmy
Alyna
sancta_Terra
magnoly
Sweet Sorrow
WTrocker
BigBossWTF
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Fork Ninja
Lady Draconian
Onno
Amairwyn
CatocalaLacrymosa
AliyahDuilliath
KellieBent
ice-queen
Caz
LeiaLeFey
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Frozen
NeonFishnets
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite WT song : All
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:51 am

i love it so pwetty xD love it andy! love it love it! cheers
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:36 pm

Andy the forum is looking amazing!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Aimee
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Aimee

Female
Number of posts : 24
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:39 pm

I like the forum very much. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://evanescence-forum.forumotions.net/forum.htm
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:30 am

Alright, fellas. I making a new forum theme and I would very much appreciate your input! Very Happy

Any ideas or pictures or colors you feel would work well, PM me or post on here. I can't guarantee all suggestions will be used, of course, but you guys are my ultimate inspiration.

So..inspire. Go!
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:53 pm

I like the ieda of navy blue Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:21 am

Oooh. I think I can cook something up for that! To the Photoshopmobile!

Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Super-10
Back to top Go down
Changed?
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Changed?

Female
Number of posts : 59
Favorite WT song : Forgiven and The Cross
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:29 am

I LOVE the new look. Very elegant. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sireniaforum.forummotions.com
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:32 am

Thank you, Maruice!! I'm happy you like it! <3 Are the buttons too big? Should I make new, smaller ones?
Back to top Go down
Changed?
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Changed?

Female
Number of posts : 59
Favorite WT song : Forgiven and The Cross
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:35 am

I don't think they are. It looks cool the way it is set up. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sireniaforum.forummotions.com
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:02 am

Hokay. I like these much better XD Thanks for the input from those who bothered to give it <3
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:56 pm

Wow me logs in and sees such beautiful new layout! It's gorgeous! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:16 am

Holy shit! Jaw Drop I logged in and saw the new layout and was like "BAM"! A very outstanding job Andy. I fuckin love it and the big ass banner with Sharon was beautifully done. And love the background sigs and colors too. Kudos and Props for sure! Thumbs Up
Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:54 am

I was doing vocal warm ups when I logged in here. Then I saw it was blue and choked. O_O
I LOVE IT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:27 pm

WOW! O_O The new layout is just stunning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:42 pm

It's gorgeous Andy Smile I love it. It's all musical and magical <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:21 pm

Wow..It's just BEAUTIFUL.Blue is my fave colour and I had such a pleasent surprise when I logged on Smile Great job,Andy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:05 am

Thank you very much for all the compliments on the design! <3 I wanted to do one with the whole band, but I still haven't let go of Stephen ._.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:49 am

Anyone up for a new theme yet? XD I'm already bored with this one!
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:53 pm

It's not that I'm bored with it...it's just that, well Razz Should we change it depending on what the name'll be? So if it is The Other Side of The Universe, we can have like, pictures of the galazy and whatever Smile
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:09 pm

That was kinda the plan! I was thinking a green-ish theme, since it's a color we haven't had before.. But now that we're renaming the forum, it'd be pretty neat to make our first new name theme match the name! ;D
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:42 am

Alrighty, party peas. New layout is up!

I'm sorry it's kinda girly... But it was the theme that worked best with the new name. The themes to come probably won't match the name as well xD

Let me know what you think~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:24 pm

It is sooooooooo pretty! I love it Very Happy You've out done yourself Andy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:51 pm

*bangs gavel* APPROVED! Thumbs Up Clapping

Nice work, btw.
Back to top Go down
Defender
Forsaken
Forsaken
Defender

Female
Number of posts : 971
Favorite WT song : Somewhere Stand My Ground Sinead Iron Our Farewell
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Ditto very niice Andy - Approve oh yeah
Back to top Go down
http://ryanslilttleangel.tumblr.com/
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:22 pm

I like the layout, the name not so much...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Suggestions and Changes
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next