The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Forum Suggestions and Changes

Go down 
+26
Aimee
xut0piax
MetalHeadLiz
FallenHalos
Emmy
Alyna
sancta_Terra
magnoly
Sweet Sorrow
WTrocker
BigBossWTF
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Fork Ninja
Lady Draconian
Onno
Amairwyn
CatocalaLacrymosa
AliyahDuilliath
KellieBent
ice-queen
Caz
LeiaLeFey
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Frozen
NeonFishnets
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 11:20 am

Buahaha. I still pwn you all.

*cackles and cracks whip* You gots to post more without being a post whore. Razz

*is hypocrite*
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 3:20 pm

Andy wrote:
Meh, you're still 500 posts away

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:57 pm

*Andy's point is made clearer*
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 5:36 pm

I still have a while to go yet Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 5:59 pm

*sucks teeth*

moving on. Razz

How about adding sections to the personalised profiled, like favorite wt song etc. ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 6:00 pm

That would be cool and interesting to see how often someone's favorite song changed Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:52 pm

I like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Number of posts : 2119
Favorite WT song : The Howling
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 9:15 pm

i agree that would be cool
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 4:15 pm

for some reason i put a reminder on my moblie of starting a wt cover contest....so andy can we have one....like our version of the ablum name and cover only front cover.. like the header 3 entries so can we
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 4:55 pm

Uhhh...Yeah. Sure. I'll get that started later today.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 4:55 pm

cool okay thanks
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 7:50 pm

Ok I have a suggestion for this one. Since most of us know each other's work and could pick it out easily in the "anonymous" header contest can we just submit to the contest ourselves so we know who did what this time?
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 8:21 pm

yeah i think its better why hide when we all know just post ur work on the thread, let andy have a say too and lets see , she has to start the thread
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:18 pm

Okay. I was thinking about doing that anyway. I'll start the thread now Smile
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 2:48 am

Alright.

I'd like to mention something to some of you loverly members that's been bothering me for a while. Maybe I'm only mentioning it 'cause of my mood lately.

And I'm trying to say this as nicely as possible, 'cause I don't want anyone to get mad at me for mentioning it, and I certainly don't mean for it to come off bitchy but...

I think it's kind of sad that the General section itself has almost as many posts as all the Discussion sections combined.

Not including the Games section, it has MORE posts than the discussion sections. ONE section has more posts than 4 combined.

I know it's the same way on the Main Forum, and that I only post in the General section there (but I only really signed up on Main 'cause I thought I had an obligation after signing up on WT), and I understand that there are more post-whoring threads in the General and Games section. But this is a forum to talk about Within Temptation, and to bask in their awesomeness, and somehow, I just don't see how you can properly discuss things to do with WT in Games. I mean, it's really cool that we can figure out what the most popular of something is with the survivors and the Hurt and Heal games. And I love them too, as I'm sure you all know. I post in them all the time.

And I'm not saying DON'T post in those sections. Post there all you want, really. They're there for a reason. So that we can have some fun! And so we talk about things that aren't necessarily related to WT sometimes. I just wish that some of the people who come on here and pretty much ONLY post in the Games and General sections would come discuss too.

BLACK SYMPHONY JUST RELEASED! That thread should be flooding. But, instead, it's the hurt and heal threads that you can't click out of without another new post being there.

I don't even really mind post-whoring on the discussion threads. Because most of it states an opinion. Even "I agree" is okay. But I don't like that a lot of people seem to be saying those kinds of things only to get their post count up.

WE NEED MORE WT WORSHIP. Games are not worship. Games are not discussions. Games are definitely fun, but they have turned into post risers.

So, once again, I don't mean to sound mean or bitchy, and I'm trying to say this in a way that is nice....And, I'm not going to take drastic measures to make sure this is enforced (i.e: remove the sections). But I'd really appreciate it if there was some more discussion, if that isn't too much to ask?
Back to top Go down
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 742
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 10:20 am

Well said! Clapping
Back to top Go down
http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/index.htm
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 3:39 pm

Worship is good.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Very well said, Andy! Banana
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 8:07 pm

Okay. Due to a suggestion from Kayleigh, I've increased the amount of Blessings and curses we can receive.

And I was thinking about doing something when most of the forum is full on blessings. Just empty them out and start fresh? What do you think? 'Cause it's no fun sitting there with full blessings and doing things that should earn you more. Razz
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 8:17 pm

yeah that could be and a thought just poped but it might be a stupid one
how about gift like cute icons or smilie it will be like blessing it can be below the stars......
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 8:25 pm

I dunno if I can do that. Lemme check. I'll get back to you Smile

::EDIT:: Okay. I can't. But...maybe if you wanted to "gift" someone...You could just PM a small graphic of whatever to me and tell me whom it's for, and I can put it in their signature...?
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 6:42 pm

i love the new look andy great jod hun!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 7:33 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
I dunno if I can do that. Lemme check. I'll get back to you Smile

::EDIT:: Okay. I can't. But...maybe if you wanted to "gift" someone...You could just PM a small graphic of whatever to me and tell me whom it's for, and I can put it in their signature...?

That's a fun idea.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 3:00 am

Yeah? I'll see if I can find some little cupcakes or something. xD
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:20 am

This might have been suggested already, but maybe we should have a "All You Questions about WT," thread, like on the official forum? For the questions that can't really be posted elsewhere? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Suggestions and Changes
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next