The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Forum Suggestions and Changes

Go down 
+26
Aimee
xut0piax
MetalHeadLiz
FallenHalos
Emmy
Alyna
sancta_Terra
magnoly
Sweet Sorrow
WTrocker
BigBossWTF
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Fork Ninja
Lady Draconian
Onno
Amairwyn
CatocalaLacrymosa
AliyahDuilliath
KellieBent
ice-queen
Caz
LeiaLeFey
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Frozen
NeonFishnets
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:09 am

Two twitter pages I'd like to post Smile

Any forum updates will usually be posted here as well as on the forum for you addicted tweeters.
1: http://www.twitter.com/WTonFMF

Inspired by ToriQuote, I figured we should have a WT quote every day Razz
2: http://www.twitter.com/WTquoteAday
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:48 pm

Love the quote of the day!Sounds Of Freedom Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:27 pm

That's cool! Yay! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:43 pm

Brilliant idea Andy Smile I'm following both.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:07 pm

I wish i had a Twitter Sad

I have an idea Razz
We whould have a WT bear (or sheep if can be found)
Andy, might know what I'm talking about. But on the emilie autumn forum there's this bear called Dismay, and he travels all around the world to the fans that are signed up to get him, they keep him for one week, then send it to the next person on the list. I think it would be so cool to do that if other people were up for it XD and we can all post pictures of us with it, then send a little something with him to the next on the list?

andy bean? Laughing whatcha think? XD
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:32 am

I think it's an incredible idea! I actually have a sheep that we can use ^-^
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:43 am

oh my god seriously?! w00t if you dont Holly said she might that she could send me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:49 am

No, I've got one. I think we should all take pictures with him when we get him and then send the picture with him to his next destination. What do you think? Razz
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:07 am

I totally agree XD And we have to post pics on here too with our adventures Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Should i make a thread for it in the general section or something?
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:40 pm

I love this idea! How long should we keep sheepy?
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:26 pm

^ Theres a thread in the general section XD
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:22 pm

Thanks Rynne!
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:17 pm

No problem Hug Hug
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:06 am

Hey guys Smile

Just thought I'd let you know I'm gonna be temporarily "shutting down" the forum for the first time in about half an hour. I don't want to scare or confuse anyone XD

It'll only be down for an hour AT MOST. Probably a lot less time than that.

::EDIT::
Done and done Smile

Lemme know what you think!
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:24 am

I'm not in such a good mood right now, but fuckin WOW, I fuckin love it Andy! The background looks so fuckin cool and badass! And like the banner. Kudos!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:16 am

I love it, was a small shock when i logged on but its goregeous Andy Snug
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:06 am

*jumps around*

I feel like I need to tame the awesomeness with a whip!!
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:55 am

Love it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:43 pm

Wow fractal!
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:56 pm

Andy it's amazing. I adore it Glomp Glomp
Wow. I really can't think of anything else to say I'm speechless Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:28 pm

Holy Sharon I adore it!!!I love the background so much it fits so well with the banner<3 Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
MetalHeadLiz
Forsaken
Forsaken
MetalHeadLiz

Female
Number of posts : 517
Favorite WT song : Blue Eyes, Destroyed, Sounds of Freedom
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:06 pm

I absolutely ADORE IT its beautiful Andy!!!!
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:18 pm

Wow, I log on from such a long break and what I see.... the new look of the forum is awesome Andy!
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:54 pm

Oh goodie!!!!!! I'm so happy you all like it. I was pretty nervous about it, really. It's pretty different to what you're used to XD
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:52 am

I love it so much <3 It's amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Suggestions and Changes
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next