The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The next Within Temptation album

Go down 
+21
xut0piax
Lady Draconian
wtfan1995
Changed?
Onno
SoulLily
HandOfSorrow
NateScion
BigBossWTF
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
WTrocker
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Toatsies
Deceiver-Of-Fools
AliyahDuilliath
Anna
NeonFishnets
ice-queen
Amairwyn
KellieBent
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:13 pm

Ktsunami wrote:
Amairwyn wrote:
A good thing Leave's Eyes has a new album coming out this summer to pass the time.
Razz

Really? I'll have to make an effort to had that fact from my dad and brother they love Leaves' Eyes... Ergh.

No offense of course!!

None taken. Laughing

I'd actually like to see a concept album from WT. It would be different from anything they've ever done before. Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:14 am

From the newsletter:

Quote :
Meanwhile we're very busy working on our new album in the studio. The first songs have been written! :-) We'll keep you posted.

So we have some songs Smile thats exciting. Good to see they are working hard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:31 am

So they're not really on a hiatus. Sharon's just being pregnant and Ruud is building stuff and the band is writing & recording.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:37 am

No, I really hate the word hiatus. System Of A Down are on a hiatus, not WT. They're just writing the new album and having a baby, which is understandable for a break.

It's nice to know they are actually in the studio though Smile
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:15 pm

Ah!That's amazing! Very Happy We might have the album by the end of this year! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:23 am

I think we might actually get it before October (the Fanclub Day). I'm hella excited for it and I'm curious to find out what style they're going to use. The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 522116
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
NateScion
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
NateScion

Male
Number of posts : 47
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:28 pm

Guys, it's coming out in January Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fearoftheunknown.scion.at
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:39 pm

I didn't want to make a new topic, because I've made the mistake before Razz

So I was lurking around the Official Forum and I stumbled across these...'leaked songs titles'.

Quote :
Again, new (probably) work-titles of new songs leaked out,

1. “BROKEN”(Westerholt, Robert / Gibson, Daniel Björn)
2. “WHERE DID I GO”(Westerholt, Robert / Gibson, Daniel Björn)
3. “LIKE A BUTTERFLY”(Westerholt, Robert / Gibson, Daniel Björn)
4. “THAT IS WHO I AM”(Westerholt, Robert / Gibson, Daniel Björn)
5. “HOW ARE YOU”(Adel den, Sharon / Holleman, Oscar / Merkelbach, Rene / Westerholt, Robert)

4. Is I think the song "Thats Who I Am", written by Robert, for Chris Jones. Not sure of that one

These songs are NOT confirmed. Source: BMI

Now to be completely honest I think the names are rather...cheesy. Of course I don't know if they're true and if they are I don't know how the lyrics are etc. But come on, if they tried to go back to the 'Enter era' they must have considered to go a bit darker. 'Like A Butterfly'? Neutral

Opinios? Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:46 pm

I dunno. I'd say Sharon's name is usually by every WT song because it's her and Robert writing them. And as Robert is writing for Chris Jones I reckon they're more likely to be songs for him. Plus I dont fancy a song called 'How Are You' Razz

I cant see Sharon only having part in one song though.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:51 pm

I guess that if I saw THOE's songs leaked before the album was out and I saw 'What Have You Done' I'd be left oddly dissapointed. I guess I find every song title odd but the song itself lovely Razz

I agree about Sharon not beeing a part of them, though. Even Martijn has a song-writting part in the band!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:33 pm

'Like a Butterfly' sounds pretty much pretty for me Razz *points to username*

But I doubt these are the actual song titles.I mean 'How are You' sounds quite lame Razz But if there's going to be a song like that,and if it would be a very good song I wouldnt mind it,at all Razz
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow,The Promise, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 am

I doubt it , too. Though "Where Did I Go" sounds a bit WT-ish to me. Razz
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:59 pm

Some of those names are pretty good Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:44 am

Does anybody know which style Within Temptation's going to have on their new album? From what I've heard, something like "electric", "power", something like that? Either way, I'm excited. bounce Also, is there no album title yet?
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow,The Promise, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:38 am

^ I just read that they want to bring Black Symphony and An Acosutic Night At The Theatre closer together. And they would like to make some more organic songs like The Cross. Smile
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Favorite WT song : The Cross, THOE, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:46 am

^ Mm, I can second that. Not certain of the source, but I do recall Sharon saying the new material would be going in the general direction of The Cross.
Back to top Go down
http://soullily.deviantart.com
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:29 am

Don't forget The Cure and NIne Inch Nails influences.She said that on a FaceCulture interview if I'm not mistaking.
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:26 am

Really? I must make a note to sift through FaceCulture for this...
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:12 am

HandOfSorrow wrote:
^ I just read that they want to bring Black Symphony and An Acosutic Night At The Theatre closer together. And they would like to make some more organic songs like The Cross. Smile

If that's the case, then I'm down for that. Doesn't sound like a bad thing at all, and I love The Cross, so it seems like a good direction to take. The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:34 pm

SoulLily wrote:
Really? I must make a note to sift through FaceCulture for this...

I'm not sure if it was faceCulture interview but I certainly KNOW she said it somewhere...
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:51 pm

Anyone have any ideas as to what the concept is for the new album?

So far we know the recording was about "pain, murders, killers vengeance, screaming and more of that", and we have the Queen teaser from yesterday.

The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Queenteaser

So far I'm thinking monarchies and revolutions, but that's more to do with the word "queen" itself than the actual picture. What are your speculations?
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:27 pm

That's the kind of outfit I can imagine Cher wearing in the 80's.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:21 pm

Reposting here:

NeonFishnets wrote:
Okay. Totally ready for this big album update, people. STOP TEASING US!

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

CLICK. GO. NOW.

http://www.within-temptation.com/headlines/album-title-and-more/
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:59 pm

OH MY SHARON, that is AMAZING!! Having a major freak-out in the middle of photography now... So excited! Can't wait for the WT TV episode!
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:19 am

I must say that I have maybe read three comic books in my life, but I'm curious what the songs are gonna be like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The next Within Temptation album
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next