The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The next Within Temptation album

Go down 
+21
xut0piax
Lady Draconian
wtfan1995
Changed?
Onno
SoulLily
HandOfSorrow
NateScion
BigBossWTF
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
WTrocker
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Toatsies
Deceiver-Of-Fools
AliyahDuilliath
Anna
NeonFishnets
ice-queen
Amairwyn
KellieBent
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

http://www.within-temptation.com/headlines/album-cover-the-unforgiving/

I don't like it. The font, the red letters, the guns and no Sharon... It looks like the cover of a video game or animated movie or something, not a WT album :/
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:29 pm

For those who don't feel like clicking a link:
The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 Album-10

I agree with you, Onno. I was pretty disappointed in it. It's a beautiful piece of art, but not something I would normally choose for a music record. I was so excited to see it and then it was like, oh. No band members at all? When I saw the cartoon characters in the background when I first glanced at it, I thought they might just be cartoon versions of the band, but alas..
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Changed?
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Changed?

Female
Number of posts : 59
Favorite WT song : Forgiven and The Cross
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Oh wow. That is a major change in cover art. It looks like a video game!
Back to top Go down
http://sireniaforum.forummotions.com
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Number of posts : 1730
Favorite WT song : Lost, Final Destination, Aquarius
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:29 pm

It's very different, indeed, but I actually don't mind it!
For those who want a new song (squee):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clK7UTpuuos&feature=feedu
Awesome song!!!
Back to top Go down
http://semblanceofliberty.tumblr.com
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Favorite WT song : The Cross, THOE, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:59 pm

I have to say I love the different sounds in the songs we've heard so far. So much variety on The Unforgiving; it's awesome. Really shows how versatile WT is, especially Sharon's voice! I'm sure this album is going to be utterly amazing. <3
Back to top Go down
http://soullily.deviantart.com
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:03 am

I'm sure too!! It's gonna be amazing In Love
... But it would be SO nice if there weren't so many people saying WT is now a pop band!!!
They are not. They are SYMPHONIC rock. Jeez. People can't understand that WT is changing every album.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:56 am

Actually I'd much rather have people call them pop than gothic. Pop is just short fort popular Razz
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Well, they aren't really Symphonic anymore. I can't hear all the elements for that genre for them to actually be characterised 'symphonic'.
Sooo, for me they're more rock than anything.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:53 pm

^ I'm in agreeance. It's like they've deleted all the previous elements from the early days and then carried on if you will. It's good that they can evolve and change their sound, this sound certainly suits them. I'm just not keen on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow,The Promise, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:00 pm

I'm so excited for the album!
I think many people also said that WT have become pop because of WHYD. Rolling Eyes It doesn't matter much what a band/artsit does, there will always be people who compalin about them getting mainstream/worse etc. . I mean, singles have always to be catchy ( what I don't like that much) because the label wants that.
I really love that WT is getting in the media again! Just bough two music magazines with articles about them today. And there are a lot more to come next month! Smile
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Pop can be short for popular, or they can also mean pop as in the horrifyingly mainstream crap that airs all the time, namely the Jonas Brothers and Lady Gaga. I take it to mean the first meaning Smile Even though WT isn't as popular as everyone says. Most of the people I know just stare at me blankly if I mention them!!
I'm very pumped for the album! I must have listened to Faster 30 times yesterday, mostly on repeat <3
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:59 pm

Well I don't like crap Razz But I think mainstream should't be bad per se. Let's just keep it at Rock.
Back to top Go down
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite WT song : All
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:29 pm

I'am so excited for this album i really i'am Super Happy
The day it gets released i'm waiting outside the cd store to get it first!
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:47 pm

Yee!! Let's leave it at rock Smile
And yes, I shall be anxiously awaiting the album Smile
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:35 am

Not sure if this is news or if I'm just getting to it late, but did we already know that the release date is March 25th?

It's mentioned in the article linked in a recent tweet: http://bit.ly/hrPebU
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:57 am

Eh, I think I read about that somewhere earlier.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:12 am

Review:

http://www.last.fm/user/metalmarketing/journal/2011/02/03/474prj_within_temptation_-_%22the_unforgiving%22

I hate that Why Not Me is just the voice clip. I feel like I've been robbed of a song. Sad But the rest of the review sounds great!
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:44 am

It kinda sucks that is all Why Not Me is... but I am SO looking forward to hearing Fire and Ice, Stairway To The Skies, and Lost!!! I loves me the orchestra In Love
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:09 am

I wanna hear it SO BADLYYYYY. My ears are starving here!
So much teasing leading up to this release. I just want it to be out already! Pinapple Tard
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:39 pm

Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:54 pm

*gasp* I LOVE IT!!! Love
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow,The Promise, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Love it!!! Sinéad is just....wow! Love
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:06 am

Sinéad is so... EPIC!!!!! I absolutely love it!! Shot In The Dark sounds amazing too! But it may take some time for me to warm up to In The Middle Of The Night...
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:37 am

Sorry for the DP, but...
Leaked previews Smile I didn't leak it, I swear!! But here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKiJ72iuVYA
Back to top Go down
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Favorite WT song : The Dance
Bless :
The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:49 am

Theres a site where you can buy the CD, and they gave previews of the album.
But I kinda felt bad watching it, anyways. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtanna/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next Within Temptation album   The next Within Temptation album - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The next Within Temptation album
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next