The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

General discussion thread

Go down 
+19
xut0piax
rosetounge
donttearmedown
Onno
LeiaLeFey
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
BigBossWTF
Lady Halliwell
Alyna
magnoly
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
NeonFishnets
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Ktsunami
KellieBent
Sweet Sorrow
WTrocker
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200General discussion thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
General discussion thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200General discussion thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

General discussion thread - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:09 am

Ahem.

I'd like to announce... I'd like to scream from a rooftop at the inner harbor.... I'd like to say on national television... scream from the space shuttle...

That Adam Julian Harper was born at 10:17 PM on December 31st, 2009 at 9 pounds and 4 ounces.

Party Party Party In Love In Love In Love In Love Fangirl Fangirl Love Love Love Aw, shucks Aw, shucks Bouncing time! Waving
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200General discussion thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
General discussion thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200General discussion thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:20 pm

Happy New Year everyone!Wish you all the best! General discussion thread - Page 26 722191

And congratulations Kay,for the new member of the family! General discussion thread - Page 26 406682
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
donttearmedown
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
donttearmedown

Male
Number of posts : 308
Favorite WT song : More than one, but All I Need is my ultimate fav
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200General discussion thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:41 pm

Ktsunami wrote:
Ahem.

I'd like to announce... I'd like to scream from a rooftop at the inner harbor.... I'd like to say on national television... scream from the space shuttle...

That Adam Julian Harper was born at 10:17 PM on December 31st, 2009 at 9 pounds and 4 ounces.

Party Party Party In Love In Love In Love In Love Fangirl Fangirl Love Love Love Aw, shucks Aw, shucks Bouncing time! Waving

CONGRATS! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.donttearmedown.info/
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200General discussion thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
General discussion thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200General discussion thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:06 pm

Thank you, Cris & Thomas. Very Happy Love I promise to post so many pictures of him your eyes bleed from all the cuteness, as soon as I can. Stop hospital rules, but they'll out soon. Love Glomp

And oh yeah...Happy New Year too.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200General discussion thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Ktsunami wrote:
Ahem.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Aw, shucks
Kay, that is just fuckin amazing! Glad the little fellar came out a-ok! Dancing
See, no worries! Thumbs Up Dude, I'm so fuckin happy for you and your family! Group Hug Adam's gonna be lucky to have you around! I know this is one special and loving moment for you, Adam, and the family, so enjoy it very much! I love you My regards, best wishes, and blessings to all of you! spinning hug Salute

And while I'm at it, I swear I'll make this one short...sort of:
Happy new Years to every single one of you! Hope you all had a great 09 year for the most part. Another year that passed, another year we lived! We had our ups, downs, side-ways, whatever the fuck you want to call it, we all made it through! (So you can all pat yourselves in the back). You all know I love you all...most (LOL j/k) and I hope you all made your New Years resolutions for this year, and that you accomplish them. Keep fighting, keep believing, keep loving, keep caring, keep going, and never give up! I joined when? (Like May something of this past year) Anyways, some of you made my fuckin year this year, I fuckin swear! Some of you mean the world to me and I thank you for it! Thanks for the fuckin support, care, and love that you all have given me, and for accepting me. Some of you have given me so much, and I am totally grateful for that and everything else, and I am FOREVER in debt with you! (You know who you are). So yeah, make this a fuckin great ass year for yourself and those around you, but mostly for yourself. I wish you all the best, may you all be in good health, and may peace and happiness follow you all! Love, snugs, huggles, kisses, high-fives, and whatever else there is, to you all!

Happy Motherfuckin New Years to ALL!
LUUUUUUUVS!

I'ma gunna HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS you all!

Glomp Glomp Snug Snug Hug Hug Hug Love Love Love spinning hug spinning hug Super glomp Super glomp Super glomp Super glomp Waving Waving Group Hug Group Hug Group Hug Snug Snug Hug Hug Snug Snug Glomp spinning hug Super glomp spinning hug spinning hug Super glomp Glomp Snug Snug Glomp Hug Hug Hug Hug Group Hug Group Hug Group Hug Glomp Snug Hug Glomp Super glomp
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200General discussion thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Aww, :').Rob,your post always make me cry..of joy Razz .You are amazinhg,like all of you are General discussion thread - Page 26 74839
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200General discussion thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Ktsunami wrote:
Ahem.

Awww. General discussion thread - Page 26 Herz Is he your brother or nephew? Anyway, I feel really happy for you and your family. Very Happy My congratulations! Very Happy

And I want to wish you all a happy new year as well. Smile Hope it will be the most amazing for all of you. General discussion thread - Page 26 74839
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:24 pm

Cousin. <3

Here's his picture. He's the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. Love

Lil AJ Very Happy
General discussion thread - Page 26 Adamju10
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200General discussion thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:53 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW <333333333333333333

Kay he is so gorgeous. Congrats <3 he just made it to being born in 09 then. Awww <3 I'm so happy for you he us going to have the best cousin ever! Awww <3

And Happy New Year everyone Party I love you all so much, I dont know what I would do without this forum and all of your love and support. We're all gonna make 2010 a great year, we're all gonna achieve what we want and we're gonna get a new WT album to fangirl over <3333 Rob says things so perfectly Smile and you make me cry everytime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:15 pm

Happy new year everybody! And congratulations on the birth of your cousin Kayleigh Smile
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:17 pm

Aww,Kay your cousin looks so cute,and he's 1 day old General discussion thread - Page 26 406682 (well,less I guess)
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200General discussion thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:31 pm

XxfrozenbutterflyxX wrote:
Aww, :').Rob,your post always make me cry..of joy Razz .You are amazinhg,like all of you are General discussion thread - Page 26 74839
Sorry about that, lol! Love you Cris! spinning hug
Ktsunami wrote:
Cousin. <3

Lil AJ Very Happy
Kay, like I said before, he looks adorable! He's going to be so fuckin lucky to have you around. Very happy for you all! Best wishes! HUGS! Aw, shucks Glomp Hug

KellieBent wrote:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW <333333333333333333

Kay he is so gorgeous. Congrats <3 he just made it to being born in 09 then. Awww <3 I'm so happy for you he us going to have the best cousin ever! Awww <3

And Happy New Year everyone Party I love you all so much, I dont know what I would do without this forum and all of your love and support. We're all gonna make 2010 a great year, we're all gonna achieve what we want and we're gonna get a new WT album to fangirl over <3333 Rob says things so perfectly Smile and you make me cry everytime.
Thanks Kellie! Love you too!
Glomp spinning hug You're like a great friend to everybody, so you're special to us too! You take care and have an amazing and prosperous new year! Very Happy

LOVE you all! Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200General discussion thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:24 pm

Ktsunami wrote:
Cousin. <3

Lil AJ Very Happy

Awwwwww General discussion thread - Page 26 213409 So cute! Congrats once again Kay. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:16 am

Oh my gosh! Look what I missed!!!! <3333333 Beautiful boy, he is <3333 Awwwwwwwww *huggles him* Congrats, Kay! And congratulate your aunt for me too <3
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200General discussion thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:00 am

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General discussion thread - Page 26 SDC10548-1

General discussion thread - Page 26 SDC10547

Taken from my bedroom window. You can see my moms shitty car covered in snow Razz Ok it's a pathetic amount of snow, but it's still SNOW!!!!! Shame it's too dark and cold for me to go out in yet Razz
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200General discussion thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:02 am

WHHOOOOO!!! kellie has snow at last Snug

No more here yet ment to come tonight
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200General discussion thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:18 am

OH KELLIE<3 SNOW. AWESOME!!! JUST LIKE IN FINLAND General discussion thread - Page 26 424878
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
General discussion thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200General discussion thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 3:41 am

@ Kay
AHHHHHH I missed the announcement, CONGRATS! He is just darling <3 <3 I could love to snuggle his little baby-ness. I miss my neice and nephew being young like that Sad They didn't argue as much Razz

Woot Kellie! XD
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:47 pm

*bids snow to drift away to the UK* I have hád it with the snow by now. And I've had it even more with the cold.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:52 pm

I'll steal all your snow! I haven't even been out in it yet Razz I cant really send you any warmth from England. I'll just send you lots of blankets Razz
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:44 am

Supposed to get 1 to 4 inches tonight. Pouty Tongue

This is the worst winter ever!
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:58 am

*takes everyones snow* I want 4 inches! It seems to be going away Sad well mainly because the men have been out shovelling it. My dad and like 2 of the neighbours have to get together to shovel the little bit of snow and put grit down to look -manly- it makes me laugh Razz

England are so shit dealing with the snow. We have salt shortages or something Razz I think my old school which Karl still goes to is like the only school not closed round here as usual as well Razz Typical.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:00 am

I hate snow. I hate winter. I hate cold.

I can't wait for it to be a hundred degrees again. Better to get out of school early cause it's boiling than go in late cause you had to dig yourself out of the house. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:03 am

I hate heat Razz atleast when it is cold you can wrap up warmer but when it hot you're fucked, once your pretty much naked and it's still hot, you're still dying.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:32 am

I'm never dying. I like the heat. I like being hot. I hate wrapping up, I really do. I'd be happy if I could walk around in a tank top and shorts all year. It pisses me off in the morning when I'm getting dressed and I realized I'm wearing more clothing than everyone in Hawaii put together. XD

...and may god help you if you "that's what she said" that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

General discussion thread
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next