The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!

Go down 
+23
MetalHeadLiz
Anna
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
bellatrix
Sharon
Dragana
CatocalaLacrymosa
icer82
Emmy
Sweet Sorrow
ice-queen
WTrocker
magnoly
Deceiver-Of-Fools
LeiaLeFey
Fork Ninja
BigBossWTF
NeonFishnets
Ktsunami
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Onno
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:08 pm

It's stuck in my head too Razz Should have seen it coming!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Well it was raining yesterday so what other choice did I have but to have it stuck in my head.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:41 pm

IT'S LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!! In Love In Love In Love

It's been in my head all day aswell because it kept raining on and off today Razz been singing it to everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:35 pm

Deceiver-Of-Fools wrote:
Longer clip: