The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!

Go down 
+23
MetalHeadLiz
Anna
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
bellatrix
Sharon
Dragana
CatocalaLacrymosa
icer82
Emmy
Sweet Sorrow
ice-queen
WTrocker
magnoly
Deceiver-Of-Fools
LeiaLeFey
Fork Ninja
BigBossWTF
NeonFishnets
Ktsunami
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Onno
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:42 pm

Thanks! <3
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:15 pm

OMS I'm listening to it right now!!!! An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 522116
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:18 pm

I'm putting it on youtube as soon as the video finishes.

EDIT:

here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8XzjelqCzE
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:32 pm

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Party Party Party Party
Super Happy Super Happy Super Happy Super Happy
In Love Banana In Love Banana
Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!
Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
spinning hug spinning hug spinning hug
Love Love Love Love Love Love
Partay! Partay! Partay! Partay!
Bouncing time! Bouncing time! Bouncing time! Bouncing time!
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:10 pm

It's really beautiful, love the lyrics and Sharon's voice. In Love
Though I barely pay any attention to this Chris...
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:18 pm

mat is bouncing Wink Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:53 pm

OMS OMS OMS OMS OMS OMS OMS OMS OMS!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it so fucking much. My year has been made. Seriously. It's so so beautiful. Why do I have to be in college all day Monday *cries* I need to see the video. It's so amazing.

Aww and the 23rd October is Roxy's birthday Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:55 pm

Ahh, I don't really pay attention to Chris either. He's okay, but you have to be really good to stand out next to Sharon An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Herz
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:32 pm

That is true. I like that Chris doesn't overpower Sharon.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:46 pm

The ending is so short! Who else hopes that this is a radio edit and the album version is a bit longer? An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Icon_razz

EDIT: Just realised the song is in 3/4 meter. I love songs in 3/4 meter! An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:52 pm

Omg, this is beyond anything I ever dream (ed). Like this song just pretty much confirms every beautiful belief I had in WT for the past yeat and a half...I don't even want to even mention how much I love it...it would reduce the feeling. The only way I can convey my love for Sharon and WT is my being happy, being myself, being strong and following my dreams. Thank you so much WT you have brought life back to me.

If there was a movie about the history of WT to this point that featured high points from all the cd eras, Sharon's life and all their personal triumphs, this song would be the theme that played at the end along with some tear-inducing montage.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:48 am

Oh. My. Gods..

I can't even find words, or smilies... or anything I can possibly express right now. All I can do is cry.

Oh my gods. I'm in utter shock right now--I don't know why. I can't even squee. I'm crying so hard right now.. Too many emotions.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Sharon
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Sharon

Female
Number of posts : 51
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:04 am

Yaaahahahaaay!!!!! I can't believe I listened to the song!!!! An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Thwoohoo

I love it, it's amazing! The only thing I don't like it's Chris. Not that it's something in particular with him, in fact this is the problem. He has a common normal voice, a voice that I can name you now another 200 that sound the same. I would have really prefered Sharon singing alone, she's amazing, she has such a stunning voice. I really find Chris bothering there. My opinion, nothing against him.

God I adore Sharon, I simply adore her!!! An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Thwoohoo
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:09 am

I really like Chris's voice. I don't understand why no one else does. I really like Keith's voice on WHYD too.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Sharon
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Sharon

Female
Number of posts : 51
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:12 am

I like keith on WHYD. Chris for me has the exactly common voice I don't like for the fact that it's common, a "radio-voice", like millions others. That's the reason. Sharon is so special, she has a distinctive voice, like a nightingale, I adore her. Thank god that she is above him on the song, cause the song is so beautiful...
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:09 am

Deceiver-Of-Fools wrote:
As compensation, some estimated lyrics:
I知 searching for answers, not given for free
There hidden inside as they lie within me
Your holding my hand but you don稚 understand
I知 taking the road all alone in the end

I知 dreaming in colors our boundaries are down
I知 dreaming the dream we all seem to share
In search for the door to open your mind
In search of the cure of mankind

Why does it rain, rain, rain down on utopia?
Why does it have to kill the ideal of who we are?
How when the lights die down, telling us who we are

There hidden inside as they .. in me
I知 taking the road al alone in the end

I知 dreaming in colors of boundaries are down
I知 dreaming the dream we all seem to shell

Help us were drowning
Closed up inside

Why does it rain?

corrected lyrics

I知 burning inside to live and roam free
It shines in the dark and it grows within me
Your holding my hand, but you don稚 understand
So where I am going, you won稚 be in the end.

I知 dreaming in colors of getting the chance
Dreaming the china the perfect romance
Search of the door to, open your mind

Help us were drowning
so Closed up inside

There hidden inside as they lie within me
I知 taking the road all alone in the end

I知 dreaming in colors our boundaries are down
I知 dreaming the dream we all seem to share

Help us were drowning
so Closed up inside

Why does it rain?
Back to top Go down
bellatrix
Member of the Banned
bellatrix

Female
Number of posts : 72
Favorite WT song : 1: restless
2: almost all
64: what have you done
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:30 am

Fork Ninja wrote:
I cannot rip it but since I am a total nerd I played the song as loud as my speakers would then recorded it back in the recording accesory...so now I have a very crappy sound version.

nerd hardly i think all of us did that
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:29 am

^ Smile Hello, welcome to the foum you might want to introduce youself in the Introductions thread Smile

Utopia really has made my year. Everything about it is perfect In Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:35 am

SEE I TOLD YOU ALL THE PATIENT SHEEP WOULD BE REWARDED.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:00 am

KellieBent wrote:
^ Smile Hello, welcome to the foum you might want to introduce youself in the Introductions thread Smile

Utopia really has made my year. Everything about it is perfect In Love

That's Jan she'll introduce herself. She's one of the original sheep dating back to the start of the band in 1996, naturally she's dutch.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:25 am

Fuck yeah, I luv it! And ha, I told you so, I told you it had a hint of country, especially the beginning! Dancing
The lyrics are beautiful. Overall I love the song, no doubt about that, BUT I'm disappointed about the fact that There wasn't really a lot of "Chris" in the song, considering it was a duet. I'm not saying he sucked, quite the contrary, he was good, so I actually wanted to hear a little bit more of him, but whatever, he did good!I mean, I know he has an amazing voice, it's just that he didn't really expose it out as much as he could've. But now Sharon in the other hand, HOLY GOD OF ALL GODS, had such an angelic and beautiful voice, it was fuckin pure crystal and smooth! Sharon has greatly improved on her voice, which I thought would be impossible because her voice's already perfect, but now, she reached a whole new level of perfection! I really love it, but I have no words to describe such beauty...such masterpiece...such perfection! Love Fangirl Utopia rocks! In Love

EDIT: What the fuck is wrong with my screen!?
icer82 wrote:
Beginning of the song

[url=